Posts by doyll

I've heard the Lian-Li AIO will be a re-branded LCS solution from Cinsys, but can't find anything on web about Cinsys
Bottom intake flow air up and lower front flow back with the effect of both flowing up at about 45 degree angle into GPU. With 4x 120mm fans we end up with upper 2 front supplying CPU cooler's 140mm fan and lower front & bottom supplying GPU cooler's 2x 90mm fans.Top mounted radiator will work, but still need 4x 120mm intakesI did not include the NF-F12 specs because most place they are rather expensive.Noctua NF-F12 at $19.95Speed 1500rpmAirflow 54.9 cfmPressure 2.61...
be quiet! Silent Wings 3 PWM high speed; either 4x 120mm will probably be best, but they are very expensive. I'm more versed on 140mm, so maybe @ciarlatano will suggest a good 120mm alternative .. maybe PH-F120MP. I'm using PH-F140MP and like them a lot.Silent Wings 3 120m PWM High-Speed .. $ 26 15 eachDimensions 120mmFan speed @ 12V 2,200rpmAir flow @ 12V 73.33 CFMAir pressure @ 12V 3.37 mm H2ONoise level @ 12V 28.6 dB(A)Phanteks PH-F120MP .. $ 14 99 each and...
Don't confuse all AIOs with CLCs. AIOs are All in One liquid cooling that at present time include 2 kinds of pre-build and filled liquid coolers; AIOs that are CLCs and AIO that are not CLCs. CLCs are assembled is ways that meke them near impossible to repair with no way of topping off coolant. Almost all CLCs are made by 2 companies; Asetek (who owns the USA patent rights to LCLC and CLC concept of a pump mounted on waterblock) and IDCooling. There are 2 basic low cost...
Basic guide here:http://www.overclock.net/t/1491876/ways-to-better-cooling-airflow-cooler-fan-data/0_20#post_22919853
My bad. I looked at image and saw white so assume the white PCIe slot covers ere in place.You could try flipping the CPU over so it draws air off of GPU fans .. and / or make a duct from fans to back of case so all the air coming off of GPU is moved back and out of case .. and if PSU is turned over some could go through PSU.
The old saying "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear' comes to mind. The problem is not so much case airflow design as it is the GPU cooler designs that draws air in one side pushing it through finpack and exhaustign against the GPU PCB and then in all directions off of that PCB.
First thing I would do is remove all unused PCIe back slot covers so air coming out of GPU pull fans has somewhere to go besides circling around and back into GPU cooler.I don't think inverse motherboard or 90 degree rotation for bottom to top make much if any difference, but case vent layout and what fans are used does make a huge difference.. It's all about smooth airflow from side of box air comes in to opposite side of box where air goes out to make sure components...
Well, first thing is I would not even consider using H100 .. or any other CLC. There are much better coolers that will fit in Meshfly's 172mm CPU clearance that will fit on Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING with like 90m center CPU to near side of PCIe available for $110.Getting tall RAM is a common problem. I have a hard time sympathising with people with tall RAM because with a little research there is usually shorter RAM at similar price .. often even lower priced.Sure,...
Zip-ties, rubber bands, hair ties, maybe even the stock fan clips could be modified to work. TY-143 has same mounting hole spacing as 120mm fans do. But keep in mind you will need to increase case airflow to match TY-143 fan on cooler, so I would use one on cooler and one as case intake preferably in front of cooler. .