Posts by doyll

While that is true of some, it is not true of all rubber corner mounts.While most fan 'vibration' mounts are only between fan and case / radiator and are not really real 'vibrations mounts' some are. These vibration mounts fit onto fan housing and the screw threads into them, not the fan housing.For a fan vibration mount to absorb vibration it must completely support the fan on all sides .. not just between fan and case. A good vibration mount isolates the mount from...
I suggest contacting them to verify what thy actually are. The image is of TY-141 or TY-150. Specs look like TY-141 specs.The TY-143 you linked to from them is the Ty-143. It is a very good fan, but only one can be on each fan header and you have to lower their speed to about half of it's rated 2500rpm.But like I said, I do not know if they will fit in Enthoo Pro M
Probably because OP wanted to be sure he moved it without damaging things. Much better to check it out and / or error on the side of caution then damage something that might cost a lot of repair / replace.
While the ML120 is a good fan, it is expensive and we hear quite a few complaints about it not being quiet even at low rpm. It seems quality control might be the cause, but I will not be getting any until all problems are resolved.
The less mesh / grill you have the better .. and only intake vents need to be filtered. More mesh / filter only means more resistance .. which means more powerful fans are needed to flow needed air .. which means more noise.
I thought the D5 PWM was designed to use PWM signal from motherboard and power from PSU ?? I think pump will only run at 60% if PWM lead is not plugged into a PWM signal.
The difference in the 'geek part' is the difference between PWM and variable voltage. We can control 8 - 10 fans from a single PWM header with a PWM hub that uses PSU power. We can only run 2 - 3 fans on a single variable voltage header.If you use PWM fans and want to control them with PWM they will all have to be controlled by CPU FAN header .. it is the only PWM fan header on your motherboard. The only problem with controlling all case fans with CPU FAN header is if...
If you read the review criteria of first roundup you will know the wattage of heat source used. As for what 1.45+ volts will generate, your guess is probably as good as mine.You can contact play3r and ask them if you really want to know more about 2nd review.
Hola to you too! Basically what serralha said, but if you use PH-F140MP only your CPU fan header is PWM. . Your motherboard manual on pages 14 & 15 says the CPU fan is PWM. The CPU OPT and 3 SYS FAN headers are all variable voltage control. They all have 4-pin headers, but only the CPU FAN header has "Speed control" on pin-4 and pin-2 is 12v .. a PWM header. All other fan headers have "speed control" on pin-2 .. the power to fan is variable voltage .. and "VCC" on...
I so sick and tired of all this "NH-D15 is Gods gift to man" garbage. Anyone with a two digit IQ can look at accurate cooler testing (tests using cooler intake air temp) can see that the top 6 to10 air coolers are all within a degree or two of each other .. and most of that differences are fan speed. NH-D15 has 1500rpm fans while most others have 1200-1300rpm fans .. that is why you often see it scoring 1c better .. and if testing is done done bases on cooler intake air...