Posts by silvrr

I would try another computer first. See if your computer has noisy USB interface or if it is the Fulla.
Were the ones I posted the right match? That computer is sitting idle now so easy to shop them out. Shoot me a PM with your offer.
In. Would go in my sig rig. With the upcoming release of Lightroom 6 and there use of GPU acceleration it would be nice to have a more powerful GPU.
How is the output coming from each computer? Are you wanting to feed your ODAC/o2 combo from each of the computers or are you just wanting to plug into the headphone jack of each. O2 switch. Check into a USB switch. http://www.amazon.com/Plugable-One-Button-Swapping-Between-Computers/dp/B006Z0Q2SI/ref=pd_sim_e_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=16MBN6G2N9YGCFD0E0QF Headphone jack switch: From Amazon (something like...
Please provide a link to the evidence. Does it apply to USB?
From your using "They" I assume you don't fully believe it or don't have any good evidence of it. Why recommend it ?Also, line level would be RCA and the like, no? So not applicable to USB?
This is a new one to me. What audiophile reason is there for using a longer USB cable?
In, will go into this rig once I get it rebuilt. Photo Editing Rig by Adam.Mrugacz, on Flickr
Thanks, In!
For clarity Im guessing you meant something other than XLR here. XLR cables are analogue only to my knowledge