Posts by owcraftsman

If you are using a filter in the top it must mean you have fans on top of radiator set as intake. This exposes the blades to the top filter insert. Otherwise there is no need for a filter. The filter can be removed for cleaning by lifting the tabs that secure the steel mesh to the plastic frame where the filter is sandwiched between the two. This begs the question is one of those tabs sticking down to far and interfering with one of your fans at startup. I had similar...
I agree you'd be better off with a different case but I think you misunderstood my recommendation. A blower style cooler for GPU is Air Cooled not water cooled. Instead of blowing hot air through out the case like the coolers do in the pics you provided they blow completely out the rear of the case. That would change your temps significantly but would never be stellar with that case.
Your biggest problem are your GPUs if you could swap them out for blower style coolers you'd be much better off. Then I would switch to a 120mm AIO mounted to the rear panel. Set top to exhaust and place 3 high CFM/Static Pressure front fans as intake. You could consider modding the bottom front of the case with a 120mm fan in the floor even if that means loosing one of the front fans you'd have better flow rate with less impedance. You'll have to use a Demcfilter or...
I used a monsta which fits w/o removing divider so no I did not remove it.The key to replacing the LED strip is making sure it is 5.5 mm wide or less no matter where it comes from. The additional wires up to 5 vs 2 will be cumbersome to conceal but should be doable. However upon reflection it seems to me someone here crammed a wider strip in there but I forget how large it was. You could always search the thread.This would be everything you need and more to make the mod....
 1) I've considered the same mod but decided against it but in the planning stage my best solution was to use a plexi or acrylic panel for divider/support in lieu of cutting an original part. It wouldn't take much if you are handy. I would contact Phanteks directly to see if the part is available. They are typically quite responsive. I used a Monsta 360 problem solved. 2) problem is having holes line up for mounting but with divider removed it will fit.  3) On page 1 (OP)...
I get notified (RSS) and have not missed a single review or comment you or others have posted at Thermal Bench it's the VPP755 V2 (PWM) I'm interested in. Real PWM? Full PWM? or what?
 Love the opaque colors. Any chance one of those is a UV White? Kudos.. Good to see the VPP755 V2 Looking forward to VSG's review
@atomicus The only good purpose for a variable speed pumps is to tune noise IMHO. The lower the speed = lower noise.  If you can live with the noise at 5, which if properly installed is doable, performance is best therefore the best recommendation. The more water blocks you have the higher the restriction of water flow. With increased rpm at 5 water pressure increases forcing higher flow rate through the loop which generally equals better thermal performance. Lower...
I have a 280 in the front of mine works fine (see sig) 240 should be a piece of cake
Zero issue with vibration noise silicone is the best for that you literally could put it anywhere it completely covers it and protects it from all directions