Posts by owcraftsman

Yes that's where I bought mine (Lowe's). If you can find my post I believe I linked to all supplies but I just took what was on the shelf which is why I had to rip it with a knife. BTW those mods you did and the glass are exactly why I don't have a Luxe right now. I will when I feel like messing with it because I have working benchtop z97 project rockin a 4790 @ 4.8 needing my Primo but I need a place for my sig rig setup first. I wish the left side drive panel for the...
I used dbl sided foam tape for padding then velcro tape over that. I posted here way back not sure where atmYou can see in the pic I bought 1" wide and ripped into thirds with an exacto knife but here is a good option toohttp://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-Auto-Truck-Car-Acrylic-Foam-Double-Sided-Attachment-Tape-Adhesive-3m-x-10mm-/141353432266?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20e95234ca  
There's a Luxe out there calling my name. Nice work! What are your impressions of the TT rads and fans?
I'm in TY for Op
There is no reasonable regulation produced by the Federal Government. All it amounts to is a middleman with his hand out. Nothing was stopping you and your fellow internet users from creating your own ISP to compete against the lone service in your area until it was regulated. Projects that were on the books and even in progress to provide internet service in places that still don't have it have been put on hold or stopped by this law. Why? Is it possible the middleman...
The low information crowd gets duped again thinking Net Neutrality would fix things. They used all the right buzz words to get you on board but it's another bum deal that goes through virtually unchecked pages and pages of new law, only lawyers kind of understand, designed to make rich politicians richer and give us fewer rights and remedies for our needs wants and desires. Government doesn't manage anything right. They screw everything up by saturating it...
An update email I received from -Mark   Hey owcraftsman, First off, a massive thank you and virtual fist bump for helping to spread the word about the Heat Map Microwave. The video is almost to 1 million views and we've got over 50,000 signatures on our petition!  We've also had some very big players in the Microwave industry reach out to us looking to forge a partnership (more on that below).  I have 3 goals for the Heat Map Microwave: Get it on store shelves as...
For the science geek skeptics among us it might be helpful to learn a bit about the inventor. Below I'll quote the beginning of an article dated 23 August 13 which may be familiar to some but reassuring to the heretics.  Some flybys may think this is just another YouTuber but you'd be wrong this guy is a former NASA mechanical engineer that worked on the Curiosity Rover.I'd think he might know a bit about IR cameras and electromagnetic spectrum. It might also be easy to...
Trolls be gone....... Let's discuss how to make it work instead of tearing it down. Telling us how it can't work no body wants it not needed is what they said about color TVs when black and white was in every household. You keep your old TV I want to move on and support the idea. I don't mind conjecture but rejecting it out of hand without a solution or at least a little support is TROLLING. See Ya wouldn't want to be ya.