Posts by owcraftsman

From the product description, "The X.Flow Radiators are designed for high flow rates. The beveled copper chambers on both sides have an identical structure. The Water is jetting at the same time through all available channels to the other chamber to which it then leaves the radiator". That said I understand flow rate is going to be controlled by the most restrictive component in the loop be it CPU or GPU Block. Still I think higher flow rate will be achieved using them...
Okay looking for some help making the most out of my Entho luxe water loop and based on what I've read from contributors here in this thread over the last three years I'm in good hands. << Can you believe that? ... 3 years?  Happy anniversary Doyll.    I'm swapping builds from the Eclipse to the Luxe because I don't see a good way to handle the heat in my Eclipse w/ over clocked CPU and 2 GPU. Both rigs and there components are in my sig below. The dual ACS coolers of...
+1 work on the GPU cables a bit and perfect
I respectfully disagree @ciarlatano my last few Alphacool rads had way better finish better hardware and zero issues that required cleaning, I know I tried to get something out of them and I couldn't they were perfectly clean. Anyone who buys any rad from any mfg should do at least the bare minimum one clean out of the rad so extra work is not an issue. Add to that the convenience of 7 ports, which IMHO, far out weighs the minuscule difference in performance.  Furthermore...
+1Awesome build and video I would have liked to see how he addressed the other side view
Air Flow is decent considering the design. I have push/pull H110 GTX in front w/4x Phanteks 140 MP fans and 3-140s top & rear exhaust.I'm pushing a 6700K to 4.7 w/1.345vcore balanced performance. ambient is 25.5c it idles 29 to 32c and 62 to 72c BF4 loadThe GPU ia an EVGA 980ti SC ACS at +10mv +105PL +48CC +40MC idles 32-35c  52-69c BF4 loadIMHO a blower style GPU would be better for this case as would most of the cases out there with the stealth front. I bought/stole mine...
Bump for looking I have one now and it's fantastic awesome speed 1000+ reads and writes Paypal charges .029 per dollar x 250 = 7.25 + 6.10 or 6.80 USPS Priority flat rate small box (cheaper if bought online) = 263.35 or  265 asking price nets you $250 GLWS
Ditto I really dislike the trend of no 5-1/4 drive bays I could go for side mounted but none at all I can't like it.
I have tried it both ways not lazy as some would suggest. First I tried 4 in (front rad) 3 (out rear and top rad). Second and as it is in the pics I have 6 in (front & top rad ) and 1 out (rear case). You are correct the old way was slightly better but we are talking 1-2C idle and no improvement under load making the positive case pressure, therefore less dust, the key reason why I don't change it back. I've considered a more potent fan for the rear exhaust, removing all...
My Luxe setup Hope it helps.Monsoon Dual Bay D5 Pump/Res280 UT 60 push/Intake (filtered) 2-PH-F140MP240 UT 60 Push Pull (filtered) 4-Corsair 120SPPH-F140MP Rear ExhaustPositive case pressureDistilled water and silver coil onlyCustom DIY satin epoxy white interior