Posts by owcraftsman

My sig was a bit out of date so I went ahead and updated it. I'm fixing to gut my man cave and remodel. I have bought a second Luxe and plan to fill them with my two gamers. They are the standard edition LUXE which I will make the second one w/white interior too. I plan to build PC Carts and bridge myself. With the Luxe's in horizontal orientation on top of carts I will bridge them with tempered glass which will also serve a dual purpose as my desktop and right side case...
There are some linked in my signature and previous post in this thread but some components have changed since I used rig builder. Sorry for the cell pics but only camera I own.  
Yep that was a DIY @bajer29     Rust-Oleum 7791830 Satin Enamel Spray, 12-Ounce, White
If still available I'll take it and send a PM in a few.
@havoc764 Try one of these it's what I use works fantastic and a clean look.
I don't know why folks have so much problem with the 3pin fan header in Phanteks cases. It works as advertised and laid out in the manual. I control 17 fans in my Primo with the hub included with the case and Phanteks after market fan hub. They are identical except for the housing of the aftermarket one. Maybe folks are expecting it to do something it can't but I love it. They key to getting it to work properly/as expected are #1 one cable to a TRUE PWM header. Most mobo...
I have not removed the logo but I have a H110i installed in my wife's P400. It's set to intake and struggles for airflow not suitable for overclocking IMHO. I think this case would better with a good air cooler if OCing is your endgame but I haven't tried it to be sure. For the wife, running stock clocks and mostly browsing the web it's very quiet with the H110i and a couple Phanteks fans, which she likes.
 If you are using a filter in the top it must mean you have fans on top of radiator set as intake. This exposes the blades to the top filter insert. Otherwise there is no need for a filter. The filter can be removed for cleaning by lifting the tabs that secure the steel mesh to the plastic frame where the filter is sandwiched between the two. This begs the question is one of those tabs sticking down to far and interfering with one of your fans at startup. I had similar...
I agree you'd be better off with a different case but I think you misunderstood my recommendation. A blower style cooler for GPU is Air Cooled not water cooled. Instead of blowing hot air through out the case like the coolers do in the pics you provided they blow completely out the rear of the case. That would change your temps significantly but would never be stellar with that case.
Your biggest problem are your GPUs if you could swap them out for blower style coolers you'd be much better off. Then I would switch to a 120mm AIO mounted to the rear panel. Set top to exhaust and place 3 high CFM/Static Pressure front fans as intake. You could consider modding the bottom front of the case with a 120mm fan in the floor even if that means loosing one of the front fans you'd have better flow rate with less impedance. You'll have to use a Demcfilter or...