Posts by owcraftsman

Great looking fans especially for that build. The static pressure is high (2.63 mm/H2O ) which is a good thing but the CFMs (33.0 CFM) are low I do hope they work out for you.
 Ditto Amazing@snefAre those Sharkoon Shark Blades Fans?That's what they look like but the center fan sticker isn't familiar to me.
   Another awesome build nice work PureBlackFire
  Awesome very Stormtropper-esque
My thoughts are to have negative case pressure vs positive which reduces dust collection and in improves inactive heat sink cooling. Negative case pressure forces air out the many open areas like 5-1/4 bays, rear panel mesh and slot covers . to name a few, minimizing dust settling in the interior space especially true when all intakes are filtered. It also supplies cooler ambient air through all radiators instead of recycling hot exhaust air from other radiators which also...
Beside the fact I already have one of the Monsoon's in a rig that's being decommissioned, it add a bit of bling and better than blanks covering the 5-1/4" bays. In terms of performance I think they are on par with tube versions of the same and take up less space.  
Hey Everybody what would you like to see in the next Enthoo Primo case?   Things I’d like to see in a Primo revision Or next big case from Phanteks what ever they call it.   Supplied Option for casters/ wheels Higher quality Acrylic or Lexan Glass better fastener system for side panel glass Option to hinge front panel door right hand or left hand. Even a clear glass panel door might be nice too with a nice aluminum frame for hardware. An easily removable panel...
I don't see any good reason why you couldn't just transfer it over other than the missed opportunity for a thorough inspection, cleaning and flushing of the loop and all it's components. Not to mention new fluid. This is considered routine maintenance and is recommended every 6 months. I personally have gone a year at the longest but you'd be surprised the junk you can find in a CPU block or pump etc after an extended period of time. All that stuff can cause lower flow and...
I still think at 150 usd the Luxe is way more than a better value. For example, did you known Phanteks cases are not riveted and many components simply unscrew. They are also specifically designed for multiple Rad configurations. In any case that is a nice case and I love the optional wheels something I wish the Phanteks came with.   I decided to make a few changes to the above build.   1st up no more hardline tubing as mentioned above. even if I can fill from the top...
 Hey TY much appreciated +rep. Exactly what I wanted to see too, with the fill to the back of the case.I like the HDD idea too.I'd say my guesstimate layout was pretty accurate.I hate ripping into a new case, or old but, that wouldn't be to bad and God knows I've done it many times before but pretty much eliminates resale if ever you decide to do so.