Posts by owcraftsman

Yes I have looked at it long an hard and realize what you are saying here and have come to the conclusion it will no longer be flush. The good news is it will be clear vs the cloudy 2nd hand look of the original glass that Phanteks has failed to replace and now would appear they have forgotten about getting back to me about after many emails which culminated in them saying they would. I also realize that email came to me more than 6 moths ago but forgetting about it is no...
  Dayum maybe there's hope yet. I've been waiting for nearly a year for replacement glass and actually just ordered, this week, some polycarbonate to do it my self.
Keep in mind our cases are put together with screws not rivets. Aluminum is to soft and would not stand up to the demand. Kudos to Phanteks for making the modular nature of the case a priority amongst other things.   Ordered my extra PWM Hub today from phanteksusa.com Glad accessories are finally in stock. Thanks to whom ever mentioned the availability in a previous post here which made me go look.    While I was there I noticed the 1m & 2m rgb led strips but they say...
0x04 South Bridge initialization before microcode loading   >> Status Codes <<
 The led strip has been discussed extensively within this thread back about 5 months ago and if you read the OP you will find this link http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/883-enthoo-primo-front-led-color-change which should help you. My side panel glass is awful and I've been waiting 6 months for Phanteks to replace it. I've stopped holding my breath. The only reason I haven't replaced it myself is voiding the warranty because the tabs will have to go IMO. My...
Not sure why I use mantle all the time zero problems BF4 and Hardline since 14.3 now on 14.6 but I have an Intel based system maybe that's the difference. What have you tried to fix it? Clean Install? 
According to Swiftech it's 10% less flow restriction than the Apogee™ HD but only average 1.0ºC better thermal performance. Still I'm liking the bling factor and lower restriction.   It's looking like I'll be seeing a dragon in my future.   Performance PCs has added some new custom art work to there repertoire.    source     This would go nicely in my MSI gaming rig     or maybe this one? decisions decisions....  
Looking for a BR drive burner or ROM Internal or External USB 3.0 Prefer CONUS sellers and Amazon Payments or Paypal if need be. PM me tell what you have (model number) and what you'd like to get for it
I'm interest in the Corsair GTX if still available YGPM in a couple.
i'LL TAKE IT ygpm IN A FEW