Posts by owcraftsman

@ bartimaeus555  Perfect
Excellent quality buildI agree with the pro quality commentPepto LOL the comments around here are hilariousI like the pink so much so I could see a couple accent strip right & left perimeter of the SLI bridge to equal out the distribution of color not sure what color that is there now, copper? but matching would be nice.
The Phanteks PWM controlled fan hub takes the PWM signal from the host motherboard via a connection to it and coverts that to a variable voltage which controls the speed of voltage controlled 3 pin fans connected to the hub. The conversion is similar to what you would get from a pwm fan connected to a motherboard true pwm header or true pwm splitter and is controllable through bios the same way where curves can address any inequities between true pwn and voltage...
Just a heads up if anyone is interested White Enthoo Luxe $119 after $20 MIR at the EGG LINK
I assume you mean electronic game and tiddly winks & marbles don't count. The year was 1979 under the Christmas tree was Atari 2600 which came with combat. My wife at the time also bought Video Olympics to go with it because pong was one of the included games on the cartridge. We had both played it (pong) and enjoyed it at a friends house on an Atari Pong system. Interesting fact; adjusted for inflation it was a 700 investment in today's dollars but only 180 bucks back...
The joy of water cooling is the end result getting there is a never ending process of swapping in upgrades, tweaking, tuning and maintenance. The best plans are those that make all of that simple as can be. What drives folks back to air is a frustrating complicated hard to manage build. What some fail to realize is a loop can last for many a build while remaining static in a case. Taking into consideration what is static and what is likely to change is thought well...
Love what you've done so far and the choices you've made. The black and white contrast is looking real good. Also nice to see the monsoon stuff in use They deserve our patronage and there stuff is a modders dream come true. Its not often we buy stuff the way we want it, more often we buy stuff and mod to make it fit. Kudos to Monsoon.Regarding loop, you mentioned hard to fill and having a pump to fill it. Been there done that and it can be very messy when it spits back at...
YGPM
Actually he should end up with two pretty cool cases :D
I used one of these work a treathttp://www.lowes.com/pd_198280-930-324HF25N_0__?productId=1057097