Posts by owcraftsman

No matter what happens stick with it you have mad skills that will only ripen with age
I figured as much GL man!!
What Happened? Are you finished?
Awesome!  love the simplicity of it and your mad painting skills.
The confusion is when you say side but the hand drawing depicts front. See Illustration below for front of case rad mounting options or seek out the videos and reviews of the case to get a general feel for all it's capability. You could even search this thread for many of the answers to questions you've been asking. If you are wanting to install a front rad in exhaust orientation and supply it with air from fans mounted in the bottom of the case in intake orientation they...
+-I use a 420x65mm thick rad in the top of my Primo on a MSI Z87G45 Gaming and fitted a MSI Z97 Gaming 7. On the ASUS x99 Deluxe the 8pin would be hard to reach w/o removing a fan but I think it would work. Push pull is not an issue in the top or bottom. As a matter of fact the bottom has no issue with a monsta in push/pull however you don't want a rad down there wider that 126mm in width or you will have to modify.   I'd recommend the 2m which can be cut to length...
Be happy to vote when you finish and we see all it's glory. Love the GPU shrouds very nice
Agreed, Agreed and Agreed it was a hard decision to let this go 
FS 24" VG248QE $215 (firm) shipped USPS Priority.   Paypal Verified address accepted [Condition] Item is in Excellent condition, Lightly Used maybe once per week in a smoke free environment since I’ve owned it, Zero Dead Pixels, No Bleed, Comes in Original Box with accessories, Warranty good through 12/2016, Original Receipt provided to buyer upon payment if requested. [Reason for selling] I want 2- 27” monitors. I use multiple monitor setups and want to match a 27” I...
It's really coming out very nicely can't wait to see it after the white glove treatment.