Posts by owcraftsman

awesome that might work the primo is all ideas now as it holds the gamer that is moving to the luxe making way for upgrades. My goal is to make the transition a a one day affair where it's down then up and running. Most of the upgrades are laying in wait but I have a lot of cleaning Dismantling and painting to do before they are installed. As and MSI Gaming mobo junkie, One thing I can show you is these very nice fan covers I found, to my surprise, at Amazon which will be...
My build is on hold for a few reasons #1 I don't want to be without a gamer #2 waiting on parts & #3 having the time to invest to get it done. I love the Luxe for an everyday build and the Primo for OCing/Gaming goodness. I have a 4.8 4790k chip I'm dieing to get into it. The luxe on the other hand, is painted but I'm having lighting issues. It's not a case I'd go SLI/CF in because there isn't enough room for the kind of loop it would require. However I'm comfortable with...
re: right panel door magnetic strips would work well to secure a full sheet of 3/16" and end up flush   the 2 left side fan are exhaust why filter it? second look I see they are intake   of course you could switch all fans to intake and filter them all for positive pressure build that would minimize dust pretty well  
Ahh your recent set of pics and explanation revels the plan is to have no left side panel door at all, I missed that. I think that's great! I take it back but I still see the right side and front door as prime for acrylic. Too much on the graphics I'd put most of that on the left side and make the Phoenix more prominent on the right also I'm not sure I like the two pieces top rear right side.
Obviously this is a show piece and serviceability is not the focus. From my perspective I would loose the extra glass at hdds/pump and both stock side panel doors. Instead go with solid glass, plexi or acrylic doors both sides, smoked with some etching and appropriate lighting. For that matter the front door is prime for a glass, plexi or acrylic door panel the existing solid door comes right off with 4 screws of the hinges. I'm going to do that one myself on my primo so...
I don't have one but maybe someone who does can chime in. I believe the led strip is red and the two front 140 Led fans are red as well as evidenced in the photo below. Source   This UK site specifically mentions in the technical details "Red Led" To the best of my knowledge both are stock Phanteks Red/Black SE edition Enthoo Primo Cases
TY 4 the kind remarks! Basically any logs/pics I'll share here in the club. It's been quit a while since I've done tutorials or guides mainly due to the amount of time required to maintain and none here at OCN.  If it's overclocking help you need, or anybody else, pm me or better yet just start a thread in the appropriate domain. There are plenty of gurus around here that are more than happy to help out thoughtful novices.  @By-Tor There is 7.5 CM from thumb screw to case...
Below is a depiction of an entire 2m run from begining to end to scale with the image of the case and the route I chose.As mentioned getting by the 140mm fan is problematic. It would be nice to see a kit available from Phanteks to be able to cut the strip and add jumpers especially for tight turns which is unavoidable with such a long cable in this case. Although there are parts available online that I believe would work with this strip. As I see it there are some problems...
Short answer,  No.  You cannot get by the 140 on the rear of case without changing planes or cutting and adding connectors there is not enough room I took a pic but it's tasking forever to upload to dropbox. I'll post it later. I actually started my run there from the 140mm fan and tucked the short extension in between the fan and case to conceal it, that does fit. About the PWM hub I love it, I use it, and bought another to add fans to it. Works fantastic IMHO
Looks good man still debating the color for my primo rebuild but I have to finish my B&W Luxe