Posts by [FDG]Explosion

Alright thanks
I know I know, theres like 5 of these on the first page alone. I know. I have read them and I have some slightly different questions regarding this purchase so I thought it best to not thread jack and make my own. First off maybe my decision has been made for me unless you guys have some alternate suggestions or can convince me Im insane (can you really re-convince someone of something they openly admit though?) Heres the contenders - BenQ XL2411z ASUS VG248QE With my...
Man talk about frustrating, I wish he was in driving distance so I could go look at it myself. But then again if he was in driving distance we probably wouldnt be in this situation I had tested the machine running on both units one at a time when I first put it back together just over a year ago but I suppose its possible one had died in the meantime. But I figure if it had I would have seen the power fault indicator and the front panel LCD would have an error readout. I...
I just recently shipped a Dell Poweredge 2900 a friend and I were using for source control to him because of my living situation. The box worked fine when I shipped it but now that he has it its acting every part a brick. It refuses to power on, no fans, no front panel LCD, nothing. Upon visual inspection of the internals everything looks to be in order, no lose plugs or ram modules, heatinks etc. however the power supplies have no indicator lights when plugged in. The AC...
So is everyone playing CTE/Hardline now or is the server browser FUBAR again like it was in BF3? I looked for servers last night for about 20 minutes I couldnt ever get any more than 2-3 populated servers to show up in NA... Hundreds of empties though... Havnt played in probably 5 months and got the itch
https://www.ut99.org/portal.php server updates. Sorry if you had gathered all of this already
Its the Crimson Twilight armor, you can get it on nexus among other sites.