Posts by NrGx

Because being green is cool apparently
My original point was that this entire topic is moot if we can't discuss the legality of the matter.
Okay, where to begin. I have a serious issue with this post and here is why: a moderator’s job is to moderate the discussion; not to impose their views and certainly not to influence the conversation such that it is biased in one way or another. ‘Piracy is wrong, and that’s that’ is not a mature response from a moderator (which is the hat you appear to have assumed when you posted). It may, however, be an acceptable view from a contributor to this forum, and I am treating...
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't LG already build a 27" 5K display for Apple?
Loving the Paragon vs. Imperator Mar'gok video. Manaberry does something special with videos...not too much editing, not too little. Great.
Looks boring...
Awesome. Thanks for that Gridsquares. +rep
Feel like I want to try and find a guild to join to do normal mode HM and some heroics and the Guild Finder is completely useless. Any other avenues to find one?
God the more I think about it the more Microsoft really needs to innovate. Windows feels like it is fading into irrelevance day by day - if I wasn't into gaming I don't think I'd use it at home at all.
Hm interesting. I'm not saying you're wrong but I haven't encountered this yet. The grip is a lot like the claw grip that the G9x used to have and weight feels okay for now...The main thing I'm finding good is the ability to bind NUM 1-6 to the mouse and then use normal 1-6 on the keyboard. Just a bit less shift+key pressing. As a blood DK with about 15 skills on rotation, it's been helpful.Anyway, will let you know how I go.