Posts by Dt_Freak1

if your laptop had an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 you will be able to revert back to win 7 from the control panel, hit start button, then settings, then update and security and under there should be an option to roll back to win 7. sean's guide is amazing. yes if you want to use larger then a 1tb you will need GPT, i think the biggest you can go without GPT is 2tb anything after and you need it for sure. very useful if you want to use 3tb or larger hds. its...
http://www.overclock.net/t/1156654/seans-windows-7-install-optimization-guide-for-ssds-hdds look at post #2 towards the bottom of it there is a spoiler button that will show ALL the necessary info for making that SSD work with GPT on windows 7. as long as the board supports hybrid uefi or uefi bios it WILL work.
Gpt does work for Windows 7 just fine and will work on that board. Gpt works great on my 990fxa-ud3 motherboard with my old win 7 install. You should look for seans windows 7 ssd install guide, you'll need it to know the alignment settings to get the Gpt storage setup for multiple large hard drives. Once I get on my desktop I'll link it for you. Once you tell the bios to boot off the optical drive there should be a key you have to hit like f11 to save settings and...
Hello all, been a good minute since I've last posted. I'm considering considering a new house for my evil angel build and would would like more room on the inside. Specifically I'd like suggestions based upon the following criteria 1. I would want it to be able able to hold hold a push pull setup setup on a 240mm radiator liquid cooler. 2. It has to have at least 5 optical drive bays and or 4 and a built in fan controller. 3. I have been considering the price and would...
i have a samsung galaxy tab 3 which is a sprint branded 7" model SM-T217S tablet. ive updated the firmware to the latest t217svpubnh4 for android 4.4.2 kitkat. id like to update it to lollipop if at all possible
I ended up taking the phone with me to best buy to buy a net10 sim package and the samsung experience rep was able to force lollipop onto the phone albeit at the chance it could brick the phone. It didnt brick it and he used odin and some other program to force lollipop on it. Apparently the s4 active has some sort of extra write protection on it. Im now on net10 for my cellphone
i parused the xna forum but i cant really find anything helpful. i actually dont wish to root the phone anyway so i might as well just throw in the towel on lollipop, unless maybe once i get a proper sim card in the phone
no i havent unlocked the bootloader. i didnt think id need to considering all i was doing was trying to upgrade to lollipop. i can try doing that
tried a different method of flashing lollipop meant specifically for the at&t s4 active and still stuck on kit kat. anyone have any suggestions? phone is hooked to wifi right now and shouldnt be rooted.
im switching to prepaid wireless this week and have received a used samsung galaxy s4 active model sgh-i537. it was running android 4.4.2 when i got it and still is. baseband version shows I537UCUCNH3 and build number shows K0T49H.I537UCUCNE3. i tried to flash it to android lollipop by downloading the official galaxy s4 active download to my microsd card and going to boot options and doing update from external storage. it gives me a package error twice, then wipes the...