Posts by Dt_Freak1

what X-Predator said. you want the front as intake and the side and bottom as intake and the top and rear as exhaust...hot air rises so the best way to expunge it properly is to let it rise and get exhausted out
a 1200 watt psu for a single graphics card system even with a 9590 is way overkill. that cooling seems decent...hows the temps on the vrms?
the asus crosshair v formula z is highly recommended for higher clocks on vishera chips, along with the sabertooth 990fx and the gigabyte 990fxa-ud7 and ud5. could it be not enough power supply? definitely need water cooling for the higher end vishys like the 9590
has anyone successfully done a voltmodded bios for a gigabyte radeon r9 290x?
switched from team NVidia to team AMD for graphics after all the nonsense with the 970. found a killer deal on the gigabyte radeon r9 290x im using. 262.96 open box at microcenter. couldn't pass it up and if it falters I have the walk in warranty for 2 years on the card.
waiting on a newer driver for my r9 290x
My girlfriend lives there lol. Do you also like fast cars
amd has great bang for the buck, intel is a bit more powerful but more costly too. BTW, welcome to the forum sir. I live in southern Illinois near st Louis Missouri.
http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/details.php?id=ep7e6 Gigabyte R9 290x Windforce stock 3 fan gigabyte cooler
eeek those infamous windows explorer errors strike again....unfortunately I have no clue on how to deal with something such as this. I do wish you the best of luck though