Posts by Alan1187

How does your tubing look as compared to a new fresh piece? Could be plasticizer. Also did you clean our your rad before installing the loop?
So I am getting ready to order myself a GPU block and get rolling on this rigid tube train, but one thing that I am not seeing in anyone's loops, is a drain port? With soft tube I can just take the entire system out as one full piece, or break away one of the tubes to drain, but where are you all hiding them so well with your rigid?
[[SPOILER]] Legit the most beautiful computer I've seen. Mad props, love the work you did with the pipes.
Does anyone have this configuration and is able to get a quick measurement of how tall it is from bottom of the bracket to the top of the pump res? I can do the math if someone has the taller res and can just provide the height from the bottom of the bracket to the top of the pump topper. Appreciate it.
Feel like these review sites need to get with the times a bit more. I would like to think that the market is evolving beyond 1080 as a standard for this level of hardware. Sure the market is still flooded with 1080 res users, but they are forgetting that a lot of us are moving to UW or 4k. But, I still cannot wait. Seen some of them 3440x1440 bench marks, and I am looking at some nice gains over just the 1080.
Glad to see someone else with a 600C. I'm working on mine, but I am waiting for the 1080 Ti before I got with rigid as I just got my 1080 last week, so I gotta do a return lol. I didn't see another way of having the res inside of the case without blocking the GPU either, glad to know I'm not crazy. But I think I may be able to swing it as I have the ek 100ml res/pump combo and it's just under the back plate of the GPU if I install it at the lowest point on the rear fan...
What is going to be the chances of an average joe like myself who didn't nab up a pre-order getting one within the first month of release? I just purchased a 1080 at $660, and am going to return it to Fry's and pay the difference for this.
So I was measuring up my wire to get an idea of how much sleeving to order (the feet sure do build up fast...), when I discovered my PSU uses these. How are people tackling these? Are they just nixing the 2nd part of the 6+2 in favor of a single 8 and just running 2 cables from the PSU? Or another thought would be making the end piece into a potential splitter and crafting two "extensions" from the spliter to fill my GPU needs.
So this is why there isn't a clear cut answer I see. Well thank you guys for the valuable input.
So I ran into an issue with the Corsair 600C, the Corsair's RM750i SATA power connectors wont bridge between the 3 SSD brackets mounted in the back, so thus I am thinking of making my own cables. But I cannot seem to find myself a solid answer on what it is I NEED to go buy wire wise. I am getting this sense that I can use which ever between 16-22 gauge wire, but I don't feel that this is correct seeing how each line, in say the 24 pin, is for a different voltage. I...