Posts by Alan1187

Good to see the changes. Getting ready to do some upgrades, and I am not a fan of 8 from what I used, granted I've not tried 8.1, so I am sort of behind, but I really didn't like the tile forced interface.
I may pick this up just because I loved the heck out of MW1&2. 1K'd the first one on xbox (before I built a PC), they are good fun even if they are rehash, but I will hold out on it at day one. Like most COD games, it'll be in the used section day 2, or maybe with this one being 3 games it'll make it to day 3 and get at least them 10 bucks off.
So, I currently have a cable modem hardwired to my PC and my roommate's PC. I am running windows 7 64bit, and he is on windows 8. The modem is also provides the wireless for the apartment in which 2 phones, an iPad, a PS Vita, and 2 PS4s are all on (most are idle or what have you). My PC is the only one having this issue where I will be playing say Diablo 3, and I get disconnected from the server, I look down at the connection status icon and I see the /!\ symbol...
This is kinda interesting. Played through the entire game twice (hard and NG+), and completed gold on all of Batman's challenges (haven't finished the other character VRs) and had zero issues with the game on PC. Friend hasn't had any issues on 360 that he mentioned anyways.
So this means GTA 5 is to be top selling PC game of all time then? lol.... 18GB of viruses, that's amazing.
Yeah I keep the boxes as well. I didn't even think about the GPUs, probably would have while I was draining it. I'm not sure how it will be sitting in my car so draining it is my only option. I guess I could refill it once I arrive at my new home considering that doesn't require anything but an outlet and a paperclip lol. I wont be shipping it, but I have the packing foam that my case was packed with, so I'll just remove the water and GPUs and then put it in the box I...
So I am going to be moving and I need to know what to do about my computer. I don't assume I will have a place to set it up for a while so I am guessing it will not be in use. Is there anything special I need to do with it? Is it just a mater of taking the parts off the letting them dry out? It's a 240 rad CPU block swiftech pump and a large tube reservoir so I can remove both ends and that will dry up easy. I have more tube so I don't care about that part if it's not...
Battery is the reason I ditched the android team. I understand some people care about the hardware specs of their phone, and they OC it, and flash the rom and all that, but I just want a phone. I want it to make calls when I need it, send texts, check my email and send pictures for work. I honestly stopped using the camera on my phone for anything not work related (I just deleted 100 of my latest photos because they were all work). The crap battery life that comes with...
Buy 5, sell 4 for 100 mark up, take home ps4 for tax. Was super common when I worked for EB Games. When the PS3 and 360 launched one guy bought 10 of each. He was the sole receiver of our entire first shipment of PS3s. He's also a collector, so I assume he has one stashed in box, and another he uses. On games he bought 2 of every game on their launch day. Probably sold the rest of the systems at a markup to pay for his collecting hobby. Guy had a pretty rad collection.
The small amount of air stuck in your loop is causing it. It's kind of like when you put your finger on the top of a straw and then pick it up. The fluid remains in the straw because there is force pushing up on the water and nothing pushing down.