Posts by BulletSponge

Just another day in the office............................. [[SPOILER]] DocSponge on Steam.
Don't buy Diamond GPU's. My Diamond R9-280X is voltage locked, has Elpida VRAM, has no copper in the heatsink whatsoever, runs hot as hell and crashes with the slightest overclock.
I overclocked my QNIX last night to 110Hz but after a couple of hours started to get a couple of horizontal white lines in Divinity:Original Sin. Backed it off to 96Hz and satisfied with that. I showed my 12 year old daughter how butter smooth BF4 is at 96 and now she is pouting wanting a QNIX as well. I don't think she understands her GTX 760 can't push as many pixels as my rig can.
7680x1440/Ultra/3D? You're gonna need a setup with a LOT of grunt to pull that off.
Please add me to the club. Just hooked up my QNIX 2710 I ordered for $338 through Amazon (MNW Global) and I am speechless. No stuck/dead pixels, NO backlight bleed and sitting at 85Hz until I can get a second Xfire bridge. To say I am impressed would be the understatement of the century. Edit-Hmm, I seem to be having black screen issues in about 1/2 of the Youtube videos I have played so far. I am almost certain I have seen reports of this issue before but cannot find...
+rep again, lawson67. I just hooked my QNIX 2710 up, no dead pixels, no BLB, overclocked to 85Hz easy as pie until I get a second XFire bridge, I am NEVER going back to 1080. BF4 at 1440/85 is one of those things you have to see to believe. Edit-Hmm, I seem to be having black screen issues in about 1/2 of the Youtube videos I have played so far. I am almost certain I have seen reports of this issue before but cannot find them now for the life of me. Anyone have a link...
I'm in, it's time for me to remove my 212 Evo anyway to apply new paste since my idle temps are starting to hit the mid 40's. I'd love to put some proper cooling in my sig rig.
He's had a year to save for his own build, keep your gear and send him a link to Newegg.
I hear ya'. My boss at work has been pushing me to build his wife one for her wedding planning business. I really don't want to get involved with my employer outside of work. I can see it now, he pays me $50 to put it together for him then he'll expect free tech support for life afterwards.
Crap, MNW Global says they are shipping via UPS. I must pray to the gods of safe package handling for this one.