Posts by AloiWheelz

From what I know, an OEM WIndows License is tied to the motherboard in the first Computer it is installed in, and if you change anything then it will stop working. I'm not really sure if you can swap anything out or add things.
So there wont be a problem if they change anything or add as long as the motherboard is the exact same?
Hi everybody, My friend an I are looking to start a computer assembly business, but we don't know what Windows to offer with the computers that we are going to sell. Our options are to use an OEM Windows version, or the regular 3-Licence version of Windows. We want to use OEM to keep costs down, but we don't know if customers can keep using the OEM license if they (say) add another graphics card or additional memory or storage to their pc's. What can we do? Thanks everyone.
Please help as we need this computer to fully function ASAP. Thanks and I will rep whoever's answer works out to be the potential problem
Hey guys, I helped him assemble the computer, and I am helping him troubleshoot as I type. Now, the quad-channel ram isn't working, detection only 16gb of ram instead of 32. Whats happening?
bump
I need retail Win7 for another pc. And I don't really trust AsRock anymore from past RMA experiences. Any other Ideas?
Hi, can anybody help with my upcoming build? I was somehow persuaded by my parents to lower my budget, so I have gone back to my original budget of $2000 AUD. (open the image in another window or tab to see it better and zoom in) The 2500k is used here as a reference for the price of the 3570K. The price is $2,420, which is way over what I want it to be. I wanted a mechanical keyboard, preferably with backlighting, (blue please), so if the Blackwidow Ultimate can be...
I am 15 so I am still too young to make any money off youtube Anyways, appreciate the feedback.
bump