Posts by fullhd99

or like this i plan to buy this model non pivot because Achieva Shimian IPSB has discontinuebut if this stand bad like this so i think twice to buy this modeli hope you get replacement stand from seller
Inside/Outside Glass definitely you get dust but Outside glass is more easy to clean,inside glass more difficultif you dont wont dust you must buy HAZRO rebranding achieva shimianyup because this panel is glossy not applied anti glare99,9% you get "IPSI" model with "IPSB" label/boxthis stuck pixel or dead pixel? if more than 5 dead pixel you must complaint to seller about this"Perfect Pixel" =free dead pixel but i think not free stuck pixel
are already having new model Yamakasi 2703Tempered Glass inside or outside??? [[SPOILER]]
old IPSB=glass outside like apple cinema displaynew IPSB=glass inside,"IPSI" model with "IPSB" labelNew "IPSB"Old "IPSB"
HP,DELL,APPLE use korean display panel for premium product esspecialy LGi think korean monitor brand will also produce high resolution monitor with low price of the quality panel just below the24-30" 4800x2700 fantastic resolution need more powerfull GPU for playing 3Dpreviously 2001 IBM has produce monitor T220/T221 with fantastic resolution 3840x2400 for 20"
open the glass panel shimian IPSB monitor to remove dust more difficult because is use doubel tapeeasier to open apple cinema display because it uses a magnet for installation glass as Plug N Play Fault Achieva Shimian give "IPSI" model gwith "IPSB" box and sticker maybe this is new IPSB model with glass inside old IPSB model with glass outsideglass outside easier to open even if extra care,than inside glass to clean dustI personally prefer IPSB glass outside because...
What you can charge compensation of damage to the monitor stand from the sellerI think packing crossover monitor the most good with a fairly thick cardboardunlike catleap,achieva,pcbank with a thin cardboard... [[SPOILER]]
Here The Complete SpecsLM270WQ2=CCFLSpecs 1 [[SPOILER]] Specs 2 [[SPOILER]]
I just want to share information about Spec,Variant LG IPS PANEL 27" 2560x1440 This panel use by korean monitor brands CROSSOVERTo find out which panel Variant are using you must disassemble the monitor Hope placed on the first page For LM270WQ2=CCFL I think CROSSOVER not use this variantLM270WQ1=LEDSpecs1 [[SPOILER]] Specs 2 [[SPOILER]] Specs 3 [[SPOILER]] Specs 4 [[SPOILER]] Specs 5 [[SPOILER]] Specs 6 [[SPOILER]] Specs 7 [[SPOILER]] LM270WQ2=CCFLSpecs 1 [[SPOILER]]...
I just want to share information about Spec,Variant LG IPS PANEL 27" 2560x1440 This panel most use by korean monitor brands like ACHIEVA,CATLEAP,CROSSOVER,PCBANK To find out which panel are using you must disassemble the monitor Hope placed on the first page LM270WQ2=CCFLSpecs 1 [[SPOILER]] Specs 2 [[SPOILER]] _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________LM270WQ1=LEDSpecs1 [[SPOILER]] Specs 2 [[SPOILER]]...