Posts by Ino.

Missed the rest of the question while busy taking photos...I can always easily activate/reach the back thumb button on both by rolling up my thumb. For the forward side button it's a bit easier on the ZA11 because they are bigger. But I rarely use the forward sidebutton while gaming, I'll let you know if I get into trouble with that. I disliked the EC sidebuttons too, for various reasons.Sidebuttons on the right are completely out of the way with the FK1+ for me, just like...
Sorry, missed that. Mine doesn't rattle, but then none of my previous Zowie had a scroll wheel rattle. If you shake it heavily you can hear the tiny spring for the wheel, but nothing like in that video you posted.Both (ZA11 and FK1+) feel roughly the same, especially in length. It's just that the ZA contacts your palm at a high point while the FK doesn't. ZA feels more full in my palm.
No, not really. It's just with the ZA11 I feel more connection with my palm.
like so? [[SPOILER]]
Damn, I forgot button latency, will follow up on that later...
Review of Zowie FK1+ by InoTime to take a look at the new model in the Zowie lineup, the FK1+!This will (hopefully) be a rather short review, because the performance of the mouse is just the same as with all other recent Zowie mice since they moved on to the 3310. So all in all this review won’t probably be too exciting considering that only the shape changed.Disclaimer: this mouse was sent to me for review by ZowieBoxingThe box is like all the Zowie boxes since they moved...
I feel I do the same way, but that is something which can subconsciously influence ones perception of a mouse. I'm not sure of this myself, as I've always been fond of Zowie shapes and Logitech engineering, both of which I get review samples for free. I think I always stated that in my opening paragraphs (except for a short period where reviews would get banned if they where with sponsored review samples here...)Also if you get review samples you might get cherry picked...
FK2 is too small
Everything up to 90g, more might work with an optimal shape, but lighter is always better.
I can only speculate or perpetuate what I heard from Zowie regarding the cost of the base material. Of course foam itself is cheap, but I think in regards to a product like this it's much more about process stability in production and quality control than the cost of material.Of course you also have a lot of overhead, but that is true for anything "gaming". In comparison it's all about how much you are willing to pay rather than what its material worth is.