Posts by Ino.

I'll take that too if you don't mind
Like said above, both G303 and G Pro have lod
That was my first optical mouse too and it was awesome. But now the sides are kind of melting and feel extremely sticky and that residue is disgusting.What do you want to know? More detailed questions get more detailed answers. Those are my reason, comfort and performance are better for me with ambi.
Because they fit my preferred grip better. I'm not comfortable with ergo mice anymore.
That first paragraph is my main point, there not being a universally optimal sensor position.The argument with arc length being similar to CPI was just for the simplified calculations done in that thread. Obviously real motions pivot around many points at the same time mostly (fingers, wrist, elbow, shoulder,...)Also if a difference of a few millimeters makes it impossible to use for someone I'd recommend lowering sens slightly at least.Or go acid_reptiles way and mod...
Exhibit F just shows that if you use a distance of pivot point to sensor position that is 2/3 of the desired arc length your angle will be 86°...I've argued this before, the math there makes no sense in terms of better or worse, one distance is not more consistent than the other. The comparison that length on the x-axis of a projection of said arc is ideal is just saying "I think it is better to reach the arc length that I want to do with a 90° turn"... Do the same...
No it's not, that is exactly where pressure is applied. Your lines where actually way too low on the shell, pressure with my grip is pretty much more towards the upper line that Melan drew.Please no, the sensor position importance is highly subjective. As I said before, there is no objectively better sensor position. All it does is increase or decrease the arc length, so in a way saying one position is better than the other is saying 450 CPI is better than 400......
No it's a sleeve he made himself (I think) to reduce the drag of skin on the pad. I think you can buy similar ones for some sports, there are things like these for volleyball for example.
How is that not in line with my thumb? The sensor is exactly in line with my thumb...
That is not glue at the lower shell, the area is just rough. That is the texture of the plastic so to speak. I don't know why they did that, but I guess it has more to do with definitely getting grip on the lens even with lower pressure. Just speculation though.