Posts by ScribbyDaGreat

your input PCB is dead/dying.
 I have played on it and it didn't cause me any issues at all.  The adjustment was went I went "backwards" from a G-Sync unit to a non G-Sync unit.  While it didn't mess up aiming as you assume, it just feels even WORSE than before.  Again, this really is a personal thing for each user since some people are very sensitive to lag, tearing, ghosting, etc. and others not so much.  My opinion is G-Sync is a game changer in many ways.  Once you play on a G-Sync panel you won't...
 Well they did have a tri-4k setup there that I got to toy around with AC4 on!   Unfortunately, they had no real confirmation of timing on expansion, but I hope to have further discussions with them this month and into November to get this into 1440 IPS panels sooner rather than later.  For Nvidia it is all about the dollars (totally understandable) and ASUS shifts up to 8000 units a month with over 80k in the wild already.  That is the largest selling gaming display on...
Having been lucky enough to use this tech at Nvidia's labs before the official release all I can say is - you have to play it to believe it.     There are a lot of people either talking crap about the company, the tech, or how G-Sync is BS. There are a lot of people trying to explain to others why Nvidia is decent, G-Sync is a good thing, or is great leap forward.   What I can say is play it first - then talk.  I played Crysis on both a "standard" TN 1080 ASUS and a...
I was able to play with this tech a while ago at Nvidia and it truly is impressive.  I would say it seemed the VRR, G-Sync, panel was 10-15 FPS faster than the standard panel even though they ran the exact same FPS/Lag/etc.  Those that are down on the tech really need to see it to believe it.  I believe it to be a revolutionary step forward for display smoothness and action.   I also agree with all the comments about TN stinking up the place.  I will never leave IPS...
I was able to play with this tech a while ago at Nvidia and it truly is impressive.  I would say it seemed the VRR, G-Sync, panel was 10-15 FPS faster than the standard panel even though they ran the exact same FPS/Lag/etc.  Those that are down on the tech really need to see it to believe it.  I believe it to be a revolutionary step forward for display smoothness and action.   I also agree with all the comments about TN stinking up the place.  I will never leave IPS 1440...
I have 2 x EVGA GTX580 Hydro Copper 2 3072MB in perfect working order for sale.   buy 1 @ $275 shipped CONUS buy 2 @ $500 shipped CONUS
Is that each or per unit?  Thanks again.
Ooops!  Yes 3072MB - lol was reading off the box.   Thanks!
EVGA FTW GTX580 Hydro Copper 2 3MB   PN 03G-P3-1591-PR   Have complete boxes and all accessories - everything.  Two units in perfect working condition.   Thanks!