Posts by fritx

I want to boot from cd, so I would need to hold c in order to do thatSent from my One using Tapatalk
What key do I press in a Windows keyboard to access the cd? Sent from my One using Tapatalk
So the only thing that I need to do is look for a PPC installation, the specs are the following iMac 17" 2.0 Ghz with 1Gb of ram 4324A - BRCM1022. Also I found is an iMac 17 late 2006 so it's running intel.
I'm doing an iMac 17" 2.0 Ghz with 1Gb of ram the HDD is getting some errors so I'm going to replace it with another one, it has this number 4324A - BRCM1022.
I'm going to look into the model I think it's a core 2 duo or some intel cpu
So I don't need bootcamp or any OS X cd right? cause it was a free pc but is not working the HDD is bad and I don't have cd's to reinstall the OS X system
Have you tried DD-WRT firmware, you can control QoS with that firmware and it's free
I would like to install linux on an iMac I believe it's a G5 17" but I don't want to do bootcamp I want to install only linux on it. But I would like to know if it's possible they gave it to me but the HDD is not good and I don't have the OS X disc to install it again, so I was wondering if that's possible?
[[SPOILER]] I like how it looks very spacious
Will see, hopefully it doesSent from my One using Tapatalk