Posts by fritx

No I don't know anyone right now that is looking for water cooling parts, but if I find someone i'll send it to you
I didn't have that issue but thanks for all your help
I only use one of them KB3102810 and restart the computer and the updates started working again
I did that before I downloaded the KB file but didn't work until, so I install the KB file and work fine no issues after that.
The reason I am asking is because mine as well loose it clickyness, I believe is my letter "n" all of them have the sound except that one.
[[SPOILER]] When you replace the key, do you need to do something else? like firmware update or it works as soon as you put the new switch?
By loop I mean that the windows update is still there an nothing happens I check my network status and it barely sends packages
So with those links I can download the updates that I need in order to make windows 7 to update again
I read that M$ is making windows 7 users to update to windows 10 even though if you don't want to
Microsoft is the responsible for clicking the updating system? so we can all update to Windows 10. You are recommending to do a clean install with all the updates , but by creating an ISO disc right ?