Posts by adamski07

I KNOW! thanks for reviving the thread.. lol . I used Montana Black spray paint. It's not as cheap as the other ones you can get at home depot. It costs around $8 each and would recommend using clear coat after using these. They chip very easily once dried so you would need to cover it with clear coat after. goodluck!
Safe mounting it on Heavy-duty 8 mm tempered glass? I've been looking for one and the can't find a good free standing one. I want this 'cause it's chrome and black, it matches my black glass and chrome desk.
Can we please all have the reported issues/bugs on the 2nd post? It could help the new comer just like the one who had an issue with the conflict of Rift driver. It was mentioned already last time and he didn't know it. I'm trying to be as active as I can and check the thread frequently so I do not miss any reports or issues with the display, but it will always be easier if it is already listed at the first page. Thanks!
You better be home and watch it arriving. I literally ran to the truck and pull it out my self. Having two display delivered, I know for sure the delivery guy wouldn't care dropping it on the road.
can you please pm me your listing for the ips monitor. Im thinking of getting one, but having one card right now stops me from buying one. I really need 800 or 900 series now with multi dp! Single would be fine, im only planning SLi and not tri with two display, one swift one ips.
There's a guide at tftcentral on how to apply their icc profile.http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/articles/icc_profiles.htm#installjust download the one for pg278q
yeah. that's why i still have my 680 until now. It's my back up card in case I sell my main cards or I go through step up program.
Everytime I see someone posting about their dead or stuck pixel, I just have to double check mine. Third time already and it is perfect. 0 dead pixel. I don't have any hardware to calibrate my display so I used the icc profile from tftcentral. It looks fine to me and coming from a crappy TN, colors are way better now. I'm planning to get 27" IPS panel to place it besides my Swift because after having my bro's swift besides mine, I kinda liked the setup, but of course I...
happening to mine as well. Also I got a 780 and 680 in my system. Main monitor can go upt to 144hz, but the one connected to 680 is limited to 120hz. These are my first 120+ hz display so im not sure if that is normal or not.
Im at the same boat you. Starting next week, ill be stuck with a 680 for this display until the release of 880. Id get 770or 780 for now, sell it when 880 shows up and enjoy it. Im hoping for multi DP gpus as well. I want an ips 1440p display besides my swift.