Posts by adamski07

yeah. I've been waiting for months for them to get it on stock.Pretty much all the owners are satisfied with this chair after reading and watching their reviews. I sit for more than 6 hrs a day on my current chair and I've been told that the dxracer d series chairs are perfect for what I'm looking for a chair.
Yup. That exact model with the chrome leg/base.
Awesome desk. I had fake wood/ikea small desk. As you can see I have tons of peripherals so I moved to a L shaped desk. It's a really nice desk, love the design, and very sturdy. The glass is 8mm thick and the desk can hold up to 110 pounds. You can read more reviews at amazon.
oops! It's the Techni Mobili Hip Black Glass Corner Computer DeskI'll probably get it pretty soon. The exact one I like is out of stock at dxracer site. I emailed them and they're expecting it this November.
Here's an update for my gaming rig. Received my Rift DK2 about a month ago. I play FPS, Sim, and Mmorpg games with this rig. Yes, you can tell I have a small room. lol. Wish I have a bigger room for a full racing cockpit. Sorry if you didn't like the labels on each part. I posted it in another group/community and I get lots of question which model/product it is. My next upgrade is a better office/gaming seat. Any recommendations? I've been wanting to get the DxRacer...
I am selling used EVGA GeForce GTX780 SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit, DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready (03G-P4-2784-KR). It was used under water cooling since day 1 for a mod project that I previously built. Tested and it is in great working condition. Comes with FREE EVGA GTX 780 Backpalte($20) Part Number: 03G-P4-2784-KR 967MHz Base Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 185.6GT/s Texture Fill Rate 3072MB GDDR5 Memory 6008MHz Memory Clock 288.38GB/s Memory...
Found this on Nvidia's forum. DSR for SLI and G-sync monitors is still in development. Code: Single GPU SLI Standard Monitor (25x16 resolution or lower) Yes Yes G-SYNC Monitor (any resolution) Yes In Development** Surround Monitor Configuration Yes In Development** 4K Monitor Yes In Development** 3DTV Play Yes* Yes* 3D Vision Yes* Yes* 3DTV Play Yes* Yes* Discrete-GPU...
I did clean installation of the new driver as well. No DSR for both single gpu and SLI.Edit: I do get DSR option with single GPU.
EVGA GTX980 SC Reference  
Seriously. I've been waiting for this support. Why the hell is everything incompatible with G-sync!!