Posts by adamski07

It's the IONRAX RS1 RACING WHEEL STAND. This is the version 1 without the e-brakes and you can only get it on ebay right now. I just got into racing sim and so far this is the cheapest stand I found with lots of features compare to other more expensive stand with less feature. I love the design, but it is not very sturdy as there are only two steel tubes supporting your wheels. It is also modular and can be upgraded with a racing seat, keyboard tray and more.
At PCHub facebook page who leaked that Zotac 970 photo, they also said that the price of 980 and and 970 is ranging from 31-34k php for GTX 980 and 19-22k php for GTX 970 and converted to USD it is $700 and $430, respectively. But them usually having higher price compare to US, I'd guess $600-$650 for the release price of a reference GTX 980.
I'm using GeForce 340.52 Driver.
Anyone else getting "no signal" with F1 2013? This is getting annoying. So far the only game I am having issue with is this. It would stop, then blackout and my pc restarts. :/
The two ROG swift that I received from TD is on their way back to their warehouse. Try giving them a call if you want to get one from them. Expected arrival is this coming Thursday.
Here you go!http://www.overclock.net/t/201467/official-computer-room-pics/35500#post_22833018
Just an update from my previous post. I finally got a racing wheel stand. Still waiting for my DK2 to be shipped and eagerly waiting for Project Cars to be released as well. For now I'll have some fun with Assetto Corsa.
I want your shop, LTT! I probably wont stop modding pc if I own that place!
My current setup, photo taken today after cleaning and fixing the cables. A racing wheel stand coming in tomorrow, btw and include an Oculus Rift DK2 as well as I'm expecting it within 3 weeks! Yes, I'm starting to be a fan of racing simulation. I guess I could start small and move to a better racing simulation rig in the future. How bout two?
Well they did since the pre-order and I've been asking them to give my money back but they want the items back first. So they ask me to refuse the shipment, but I didn't get any notice or tracking no. so I didn't know it was arriving today and I wasn't home. Currently talking to a rep to process the return. UPS is 100 steps away from me so I can drop it off there easily.