Posts by adamski07

Im at the same boat you. Starting next week, ill be stuck with a 680 for this display until the release of 880. Id get 770or 780 for now, sell it when 880 shows up and enjoy it. Im hoping for multi DP gpus as well. I want an ips 1440p display besides my swift.
G-sync ON!! BF3 for the rest of the day! I guess i'll be enjoying the 2nd display until Friday afternoon EDIT: Newegg_Support is here! Hey Thanks for the super fast shipping. Got mine overnight even though I only paid for 3 day shipping!
Good. It was two units , btw. Goodluck!
I dont know, but we were the first few who go t it pre ordered last Saturday. There were also few here who confirmed their delivered units from the order that day. So I guess that date is for those who placed the order after that Saturday rush.
im hoping it will arrive asap.. I had an order at them that I cancelled, but I can still see it on my account. I am giving them a call later to get it cancelled completely as I already got mine off newegg yesterday.
Nope, TD is getting their shipment on Friday, 29th just like other retailers. Those who pre ordered from them before received tracking no. which was meant to be the tracking to their place, but they decided to ship it all to TD warehouse from the distributor and then from TD to the customers.
Grats, mate!! I ran BF4 first too after plugging it in! Perfect, just perfect. Im happy to have 0 dead pixel and unnoticeable backlight bleeding. My old display cries inside its box waitinf for its new owner.
cool. I have small room so I guess ill be fine. We b play AC as well, its actually the reason why we pre ordered dk2.. its a lot of fun to play especially if you have a group of friends who play the same game.
You should. Based on the feedback of my friend, he likes it better than his triple monitor setup. Currently, he is using pb278q and the dk2.
im aware of this issue as mentioned by the other user on the other thread. Thanks tho. I have my gaming laptop where ill be using the dk2. I decided to buy it just for my racing sim games. Hopefully, we'll get a fix before mine arrives.