Posts by Andstraus

Looking to upgrade my Graphics card to either a 6950, 6970 or just xfiring my 6870, but I wanna get an estimate on how much each will actually increase my graphics. Benfit of Xfire over newer card. the increase between 6970 over a 6950. Help please. I would greatly appreciate it. Take me school Ocn.
Me likes the Kaze Master Pro! That would be perfect! I just need to read some reviews and see how well it controls 200mm fans. Thanks for the tip.
Hmmm Okie dokie. Nobody has any fan controller options.
As for sound? I don't want whiny fans AND a whiny Girlfriend. No buenno
Can I join please! Xfx 6870 Black Edition.
Yeah the ap-15's are becoming quite hard to find. I've heard some good things about the Cougar Vortex, but I could not deal with the orange fan XD. Not interested in painting em either.
Yeah that's an OCN FAN favourite
So I wanna get some better 120mm fans for my H100 I just bought and wanted Ocn's thoughts on what is good. On the same subject of fans I also need a new fan controller because honestly the NZXT Dualbay LCD controller doesn't control anything. I also want a quieter fan for drivebay also 120mm. Airflow? I could really use some advice on push/pull airflow mechanics I could utilize in my case. All suggestions and help is Extremely appreciated.
Could you link the TY-140's please?
Lol whoops XD Btw If anyone was curious what was wrong. When I mounted the Radiator to the top i mounted the fans backwards so theu were blowing down. so when i flipped them around i took my Ram out to reach the screws and I didn't push them back in fully. ***!