Posts by royalflush5

OK, I guess I'll see what happens when the case comes in, thanks a lot
Hey guys, I'm probably going to end up getting this case, and I've got one question. I'm fairly sure its going to be able to fit all my hardware, but I've got a lamptron fc2 fan controller that I don't think will fit behind that 5.25 inch door. What have you guys done with this case and fan controllers?
The titan is also very GPU compute heavy, much more than the ti
They're both very good phones, if you like playing music out loud more than anything, get the one. The N5 speakers are okay , but nothing compares to the dual speakers of the one. That said, some people prefer stock android to an OEM skin, and the nexus 5 is the way to go, plus it gets the latest android version for a couple of years. What do you mostly do with your phone?
I don't think you can connect them, does it just turn off one of the bands? I don't have the router so I'm not sure
Are these Phenom II's? I the second version of the Phenom was much better than the first. Either way, both are a good jump from what you have now. Also, I don't know what FX model you're looking at, but they can overclock automatically if you're doing some lighter work that doesn't use all the cores. Other than that, I think single threaded performance is a little better with FX, and multi threaded has improved a fair amount. Also, I'm no pro, so don't base your purchase...
I've used a Phanteks PH-TC14PE and its big but gets the job done well for TIM, I have a tube of arctic silver 5
Computer Hardware: Corsair 500R - I could use a bit more space in my case An AMD FX-8350 - It would make my Phenom cry An R9 290X - I'd put this bad boy to work folding Things overclockers would love: Google's Nexus 7 - Because there is no better way to surf the web after I knock my rig out Leatherman Skeletool - Because my cheap multitool just isn't good enough Gaming: Bioshock Infinite (PC) - I should try this game
core clock at 900MHz and Memory at 1150folding at medium right now with no lag: cached- 1597MB, Available- 1631MB, Free- 268MBfolding on full shows 1629 1465 47Looks like a memory issue because I can see free memory drop to zero sometimes. Time to buy more RAM Thanks guys!
looks like its GPU lag, but lowering the number of CPU threads to 2 or 1 does nothing. I tried lowering the GPU clock, and that didn't help either. Setting the client to medium removes all lag, but it pauses my GPU, and says "waiting for idle." Am I stuck with CPU only?