Posts by royalflush5

Computer Hardware: Corsair 500R - I could use a bit more space in my case An AMD FX-8350 - It would make my Phenom cry An R9 290X - I'd put this bad boy to work folding Things overclockers would love: Google's Nexus 7 - Because there is no better way to surf the web after I knock my rig out Leatherman Skeletool - Because my cheap multitool just isn't good enough Gaming: Bioshock Infinite (PC) - I should try this game
core clock at 900MHz and Memory at 1150folding at medium right now with no lag: cached- 1597MB, Available- 1631MB, Free- 268MBfolding on full shows 1629 1465 47Looks like a memory issue because I can see free memory drop to zero sometimes. Time to buy more RAM Thanks guys!
looks like its GPU lag, but lowering the number of CPU threads to 2 or 1 does nothing. I tried lowering the GPU clock, and that didn't help either. Setting the client to medium removes all lag, but it pauses my GPU, and says "waiting for idle." Am I stuck with CPU only?
Thanks!Ive got a couple of questions, if you guys don't mind helping me out:FAH client on an SSD? Is this ok for the drive? Will TRIM and GC still kick in if I leave it folding for a while?I actually never updated my client until a couple of days ago, and I've noticed the full performance mode will noticeably lag my rig, while medium doesn't, but it stops my GPU. Can I max the GPU on folding and keep my CPU on medium so I can work?
Well, just joined up, I dont have the best hardware, but I run all AMD. Whats poppin guys?
I wonder how this will impact ps4/xbone games, as compared to pc ones
I have the 965 black edition, its a pretty decent overclocker, its fun messing with it too.
It looks ambitious, I can't wait to see it come together. Good luck!
EVGA makes some of the best boards on the market, and if I recall correctly, has awesome customer service,but I never had to go through them
I love it when I can fold to keep warm