Posts by nicedart

Who likes winning? this guy
In ftw
They are universals. I have passive sinks attached to the rest of the cards.
Thanks for the reply. Hmm if I could get $350 for the pair (blocks included) I'd probably sell these.
I have 2 of these cards and they have been under water all but the first couple weeks I had them. Cards have 2 gig ram, are in perfect working order. They can be unlocked to 6970's but I have never done it. Here is a link to newegg for more specs LINK I only have one of the fans. So one card will need to be under water. I can re-install the fan I have for one of them. Willing to include universal blocks and bridges in a package deal. The water blocks are the EK black...
Source
One final update for the year. http://www.overclock.net/t/1347005/win-your-ultimate-rig-12-rigs-total/660#post_19053434 Here are two things I have learned over the years about Christmas. 1. If you have been dating a women for a long time, never ever give her a gift in a box that could resemble the "ring." (That $300 pair of diamond earrings, I was so excited about, gave her so much disappointment.) 2. Once you have kids, until at least 5 years old never acknowledge...
+1 for natural selection. We should spend less time focusing on protecting the ignorant.
correct, the average of the min and max (3/10) is 6.5. the actual average of the entire series is 3.7.
not if you have 1 at 10, and 9 at 3. then your average is 3.7, not 5.You are getting the Max and the min. not the average max and the average min.