Posts by nicedart

This is a brand new, still in factory shrink wrap Cooler Master V1000. This same PSU can be found at Newegg right now for $200. Link for more details I accept Paypal or cash if you are in the Charlotte, NC area. Buyer is responsible for shipping: $15 Connectors M/B 20+4 Pin x 1 CPU 4+4 Pin x 2 PCI-e 6+2 Pin x 8 SATA x 9 4 Pin Peripheral x 4 4 Pin Floppy x 1 Features Fully modular cable design incorporates a single 1000W +12V output that delivers up to 83A. 80 PLUS Gold...
+1 with the r9 290. If you dont mind spending an extra $100, for the same or less performance than the 290, pick up a 780
I disagree, this has much nicer packaging.
+1 great movie. there is a great scene for cat lovers.
In for 27th
Who likes winning? this guy
In ftw
They are universals. I have passive sinks attached to the rest of the cards.
Thanks for the reply. Hmm if I could get $350 for the pair (blocks included) I'd probably sell these.
I have 2 of these cards and they have been under water all but the first couple weeks I had them. Cards have 2 gig ram, are in perfect working order. They can be unlocked to 6970's but I have never done it. Here is a link to newegg for more specs LINK I only have one of the fans. So one card will need to be under water. I can re-install the fan I have for one of them. Willing to include universal blocks and bridges in a package deal. The water blocks are the EK black...