Posts by nicedart

Picked up a B-stock EVGA 980ti during the recent sales and I couldn't be any happier! looks like I scored a good one. p20937 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/11874649
I've always admired this thread. But until this week I was on the red team. I decided to Try the green team this cycle and see what it has to offer. As the proud owner of a new EVGA 980ti FTW I'm curious if this could benefit me. Thank you for your time. My ASIC Quality is 85.3%  
Gave my steam account to my son, but I'm sure he would love a new game.
Honestly I don't think they are attempting to market to us.
I'm in for a road trip to a part of the country I have never seen. I'll stop there on my way to whistler.
I'd really love it if they separated solo queues and party queues in ranked. Pug's are hard enough against another pug, but against a premade it's near impossible. I lost 10 games in a row last night. I had three golds almost every match and potg half of the games, so I like to think it wasn't just me being terrible.
Yea I have tried that. no luck
Yea... It's driving me nuts. I'm about to go back to 7.
My initial install the windows key on my keyboard worked fine. A few days later it just stopped. I've tried everything I could find online. I even did a complete re-install and it's gone. Any one else have this issue and how did you solve it?
in before "google-net"