Posts by nicedart

So... still a single 8 pin? Any chance Nvidia tells the aftermarket companies they can not add any more?
Just out of curiosity... Why is this post even here? It has little to nothing to do with OCN. It seems odd to me, if we are going to start talking about GMO food just because tech is loosely involved then we could pretty much begin talking about anything. Trump said "insert controversial topic" while on a smart phone, the Kardashian's were seen doing "insert common every day thing here" by a man with a 4k camera... It goes on and on...
I understand the value we are getting for the price we pay but damn, is it too much to ask if they make a new window to actually align it with the interior? The new half window panel is off a couple inches. Why not extend the window to the top of the motherboard tray. This would push the vent slots down as well, possibly aligning it with the fan brackets. It's not like they are including them in the original box, we have to pay for them. I'd happily by both sides if they...
From the firefox add-on page:"This addon has been discontinuedReason: Discontinued in favor of Ublock Origin..."
No. It was a good movie but I wouldn't even put it in the top 4. It was ridiculously predictable throughout and I'm not much more than a casual fan. Then think about the number of scenes they flat out stole from other movies, even the actor selections (the fat white guy flying the fighter).
The vast majority of homes in the states are built with a single phase service. So you are limited to an A phase and a B phase.Three phase (A, B and C) is mostly used in commercial industrial applications.
I'll run 12 gauge and make it a 20A circuit, not that I need it for 220V, but if I change the outlet to a 120V it would be more useful later on.I'll probably tackle this project in the spring. Thanks every one for the feedback.
this made me laugh...Let's assume I might know what I'm doing. Then we can address the question of if it's helpful.Thanks. I planned on running 2 hots, a neutral and a ground to the box regardless. I was going to seperate the receptical so each one was its own 20 amp circuit. Just thought I might set up a 220v instead.
I am going to be running a dedicated circuit to my computer room. Would it be worth it to set up my PC on a 220v opposed to 110v? The only real cost difference would be the circuit breaker.
Nothing. I have been running my loops for a few years with nothing more than a silver coil and distilled water.