Posts by Mhill2029

Just a quick run.....not sure if i'm on par or not. CPU is only @ 4.0Ghz... Indigo Benchmark v4.0.46, Windows 64-bit build. Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6950X CPU @ 3.00GHz (GenuineIntel) - Bedroom: 1.268 M samples/s GeForce GTX TITAN X (NVIDIA Corporation) - Bedroom: 4.217 M samples/s GeForce GTX TITAN X (NVIDIA Corporation), GeForce GTX TITAN X (NVIDIA Corporation) - Bedroom: 7.496 M samples/s Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6950X CPU @ 3.00GHz (GenuineIntel) - Supercar: 2.777 M...
^ this, Asus is definitely one to avoid for sure. I speak from experience lol
Take it from me a Corsair AX1500i does the job with 4-Way SLI, since I ran 4x EVGA Titan X SC's. And bere in mind this was also running triple screen surround resolutions of 7680x1440 which really pushed the cards. After reading the purpose of your system, i'm left scratching my head why on earth you would need 4-Way SLI in the first place. You don't need it, actually nobody does. It's really just pointless outside of benchmarking.
I more worried that a game this amazing will slip through the net and be forgotten by the time it finally launches.
The greatest minds searching for the greatest meaningful discovery of mankind. And they can't differentiate between a signal 95 light years away from one that's emitting from earth. Like seriously?
I think it's unlikely we are alone, the numbers of star systems in our galaxy alone is so vast it's hard to even conceive. It's actually also plausible that humans evolved on earth several times, but were wiped out by some natural disaster. But in 100's of millions of years, the earth's surface would have changed so drastically there would be no remnance of their existence.Take that strange discovery of an axe that was encased by rock that was approx 600 million years old....
Probably the G-Skill set to be on the safe side in regards to motherboard compatibility, secondly SB-E doesn't have the strongest of IMC's and anything beyond 1866Mhz would be problematic unless you have a golden chip. Although either set would make no difference to your gaming experience, You'd only really see the benefits within synthetic benchmarks or encoding render times. Even then it would be tiny...
Yeah it's in the options.
My early thoughts on BF1 are "pleasantly surprised", i expected far worse in such a long running franchise. * Performance is pretty stellar given it's a BETA, 144fps constant @ 1440p (fps capped) Maxed Ultra Settings + TAA * Sniping is something I couldn't stand for more than 10mins in BF3 or BF4 and hated campers, in BF1 sniping is tremendously satisfying. Although I do worry that it's going to be a sniping camp fest in the final game. And yet again, you'll have...
Resolution scale on BF1 at 100% means X2 your native resolution. So in your case it would be 4K, I know it's weird but 42% is native resolution