Posts by RussianHak

Looking for 3770k's and 3570k's. Not looking for great clockers. Looking for chip only. Thanks. Delidded is a plus. Lapped is a minus.
Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone was selling or looking to sell a 3D kit. Looking mainly for the glasses and the Ir emitter. The cheaper the better, I will consider all offers. Thanks.
/
SOLD
Completely forgot to mention that.Maker: EVGA SC EditionVram: 1.5GB
SOLD
Sold Locally!
Hello OCN, I am posting up my phone because I switched carriers and don't need this phone anymore. Really in a tight spot with money and so that's one of the reasons it's on sale. Comes with Everything in the Box as well as the box. The Phone is unlocked and it has the Nexus 4 Conversion done to it. I am currently using AOKP 4.2.2 and it's amazing. The phone will be fully wiped with there latest Rom. Asking 360$ for this phone. Got it for about 430 off contract thinking I...
Today would have been a good day.
\Apon pressing "Post" I noticed the card was OC'ed. I was sitting here thinking, either Edit and delete or just wait and see if you would miss my post But you did not, and now I must admit defeat. Well played.