Posts by dejahboi

That was very informative. Thanks for the information! Aside from that, I have no problem with SP120s at all. Just trying to do as much homework before I pull the trigger on a few things.So when you mentioned "8 fpi" = less resistance; therefore I don't have to run max fan rpm's? (for example, running my fans at 2400 rpm would be overkill?)
Thanks for the quick answer. +rep to you I was about to reconsider my design I have with my upcoming mini-itx build. As for fans, I've also been reading that I need to acquire lower FPI fans to get the most out of the slim 240mm ST30 rad. Would I be fine with the current SP120s? Trying to aim for quiet build as well.
Greetings community, Noob question, but I have literally been googling all over the net to get an idea what a slim 240 produce. Can a slim 240mm RAD cool a gpu+cpu? What I got so far, is that for every part i follow this equation: 120mm rad+ 120 Overhead room for OC'n. In my case I want to cool a 4670k and my current GTX680 (will eventually upgrade). Is it safe? Or would I have to add another rad? + Rep for answering
What 240 Rad can fit inside the case alongside with sp120s?
Fittings are sold. 2 45s and 2 90s remaining
Hey guys, Just another update. I know I said I was going to post pictures yesterday, but it was late last night. Although I was able to prime the chassis I'll continue on priming the rest of the stuff hopefully tomorrow. I won't have anything done tonight except wet sanding. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with the front plastic plate/bracket. Anyways, that is it for now. I'll get some progress done some time this week. And the Impact VII is making its way...
Thanks for stopping by I have my eyes set on the Moonsoon Chaingun fittings. I should be putting more stuff on order soon to replace majority of the watercooling stuff I previously had. But, i'll try to fit that huge Aqualis reservoir in there and try to make it aesthetically please with a D5.Aside from that I popped a few rivets off and in the process of prepping the chassis. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with the panels yet, ALTHOUGH I did have some things drawn...
Well turn to find out I can't convert my monsoon's to hardline due to the sizes
Greetings Community!! Today I have all my monsoon fittings. Unfortunately they won't be apart of my upcoming build. Anyways, I don't plan on parting them individually (yet), but here are the prices I have them for: Both sets of compression fittings will come with the tool and the original packaging 1 x Monsoon Free Center Compression Fitting - 1/2"ID x 3/4"OD - Modders 6 Pack Green $35 shipped 1 x Monsoon Free Center Compression Fitting - 1/2"ID x 3/4"OD - Modders 6...
PM offers as I'm in the market looking for one.