Posts by dejahboi

hard to tell
30 mm is the thickest. So an alphacool st30, XSPC slim (es i think, if i can remember), and HWlabs GTS rads. Reason I know because I went through a whole week of research for my build and end up getting a 240GTS. Take a look at this thread. The information for this particular case is all over the place, but I posted a pic awhile back and "re" confirming a 30mm or less would fit.
In terms of PC: Battlefield 2 WoW and CnC : Generals and Zero Hour (graphics coming from RA2 blew me away lol). Console: N64: Conker's Bad Fur day Goldeneye 007 Duckhunt.... (yeah...who knew you can shoot a gun at virtually at a tv back then lol).
I'll post pics of the current wire I'm salvaging from all the extra wire harnesses.
Thanks guys.+repped you both. Also does it matter if the wire is silver plated/silver? I noticed the wire is silver rather than a copper color.
Hey guys, I've been searching up and down the net on guidelines making an extension. The only information I got is its safe to use 18g, and 16g for 300+ Watts. I'm currently making an extension for my AX860i, but clueless what guage to use. Can I use 18g for all the pins? Or would I have to make changes a few out for 16g(I.e +12v, 3.3v pins etc.)? I have all the wire, just not sure which route to go.. +rep for helping a member out.
Your best bet is to purchase one and try them out, or find a buddy to pick up a pair. You're comparing a closed-back to an open. Both essentially different.And it'll depend what you're using them for...
2 days to think about it . I think there was a member on here who wanted to sell his since it's "too big"
And I do second your opinion. I was fortunate to actually snag one last drop for a early shipment. Only thing now is a DAC and Modmic to complete my setup.As for the ATH-M50's, I read somewhere over at hifi.org ( very long thread regarding the k7xx); a properly amped k7xx will be better. And I did consider pulling the trigger on a pair of m50s, but after reading more into it I bought the k7xx and don't regret it.
I had this old Gigabyte Socket 775 mobo that would just bluescreened almost all the time. I had to RMA the board more than 4 times, and all at my expenses. I never bought a Gigabyte product since (2006)