Posts by woll3

I have to disagree, nothing that is currently on the market can be palmed comfortably by me, and im just above average.
 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  Well, with every press release, there are also more important events coming up.
 Obv., especially after recent firmwares.
 We had this one before, on the outside it may seem so, but 300m´s malfunction speed was inbetween 1,5m/s and 3m/s Maximum with some occasional drops to 0,5, iirc depending on the pad, not to mention the difference in Hardware and Shelldesign.
 That remains to be seen, for now i would rather say "suspiciously" priced.
 Just to mention it, nobody in the western hemisphere thought that, because in all honesty it wasnt impressive, i also didnt like how it was propagandized. I mean what you sometimes see from Asia is, rather weird to say the least, like the 43 second run where nobody was even shooting back. (inb4 bay area people screaming misogyny and racism)
 There should be a register that sets something in those regards with 3090, dunno how it is in each iteration though because stuff got changed after 6x again.   Think about it, what is more apparent to the normal user.
 Eh no, simply because 5090.
 Because the results since 2013 are subpar, or rather nothing that would warrant its own company/facility given the other options.