Posts by woll3

110g is acceptable for this size, G402 is ~105g as well and has less rubber(which is rather heavy), and G502 is ~120g.
 The problem in Automaticos case is that there are only two other options in its weapon class and its clearly the odd one out in the whole game when it comes to ROF, it needs to be tweaked, not fully nerfed, make the rest more competitive in comparison while still preserving its original purpose, right now the Automatico is the best SMG for any distance as they are inherently limited by bullet velocity and their FSM, but the higher the fire rate the more this is negated,...
 Well, 500 and 1000hz still feel different, also depends on individual circumstances regardless of being "stable", tough i agree with the overall sentiment, but there are some legit reasons to use 125hz, for example the acceleration in some games reacts different with different polling rates. On another Note it has been brought up a few times before that x amount of people might actually play better with some sort of delay, which also begs the question of the state of...
 Ah, yes, ofc, insert "all desert maps look the same" comment.   Btw. i think that the Automatico should get a small nerf to the reload time, just to see how it plays out, the FAMAS was also OP but at the very least its reload time took a while, but with the Automatico i catch myself not paying attention to my positioning at all, because frankly it doesnt matter much. https://gfycat.com/WillingWarpedAkitainu But i think that it ultimately comes down to reducing the fire...
Could be wider in the butt area for my tastes, the arc seems rather nice though, sniper button positioning also seems "meh", if the weight is a problem depends on the fit, at least for me.
 Its a lot easier to flank on Argonne Forest than it is on Locker though, the vertical element is also a lot more useful, the area underneath the bridge can be used easily to close the distance, as for Sinai, you can always flank with vehicles and horses, people just dont want to.
 http://www.gamdias.com/products-en-gb/mice/zeus-laser-en-gb
 I wouldnt say that it is the "norm" considering the past popularity of the MLT04´s(Blue excluded) and MX500, Boomslang was  big as well, Diamondback was/is rather long,  however there was always a small option, and there still are. As for the topic of the thread: esburtz.
 Assist counts as kill and/or revive.  Its not really easier, rather weapons are less deadly and many people seem to have trouble with that.
 Well, the Updaterate never fixed anything as the servers are actually prone to memory leaks, during ESL One we restarted the Servers each map, the effect on networking can even be observed on the client, one of my RAM Bars broke and after 5 Minutes the delay became unreal, but the game itself looked fine, its very weird. At NGC we had a proper LAN Server, but obv. the same problem occured after a while, and even the different Network Smoothing settings have thrown stuff...