Posts by Cha0s_Cha0

Well I run a 3930k so I'd need a discrete card. I was just mainly worried because the specs for my current secondary 450 says that the maximum resolution is 2560x1600. Without playing games, I know the 450 has enough grunt to push the resolution but didn't know if it has any software limitation that wouldn't allow it to recognize 3440x1440 which is why I was even thinking about the 750ti in the first place since the 700 series actually lists 4k as the maximum supported...
I want to get the LG 34UM95 as a secondary multitasking monitor around the end of the year. What Nvidia card would be recommended that could drive the monitor at 60hz? I will only be using it for non graphical work and will continue to game on my main 1080p TV for now until I upgrade it to a 4k monitor so raw horsepower is not an issue. It will mainly be used for multitasking internet tabs, paperwork and movies etc. so nothing demanding. I was thinking of getting the 750ti...
Those ratios won't exist unless they start squeezing the pixels into very tall rectangles rather than squares. The ratio exists based on the number of pixels in the X and Y direction. If you want a 4k monitor at that ratio, well, it won't be standard 4k at all. Either way, you wouldn't want your text or any image to be visualized by tall rectangles.
Google does not supply residents with 10gb/s. They MIGHT and even if they do in the future, currently, they do not. This is comparing to Google's current Gb/s service. Also, terrible statistics to round up at that margin of error. 91x more? Well, that's close enough to 100, right?....right????
The fans can be whatever you want them to be but just make sure to have the push/pull pairing to be the same fan so that they don't prematurely wear out. Also, try not to pair different fans just because they have the same specifications. I guarantee you that through different test methodology, the numbers are never accurate. Since you'd want every pair to perform similarly, there's no point in having one fan being a PWN. Either have both be PWN and running under the same...
This is not the place to give advice on how to maneuver past a bug. Though nice sometimes, after the first time, I don't think it needs to be mentioned again if someone doesn't like the idea. Telling someone to type something up elsewhere first to be able to send it safely through any system shows a flaw in the system. No one should have to do that. Though it may work, it is not a solution. I can see how this is annoying on a website about technology. Sometimes, things...
I'd agree, if they made a laptop with a 4k screen, then it has gaming/media in mind if not then it's something made for heavy multitasking in a workstation kind of way and in which case should have half decent hardware at the very least. LoL is not very demanding at all and it got over 100fps with an old gts 450 I let a friend borrow at 1200p. Anything even remotely modern will play it just fine. This is more of a non question since it's difficult to think of a situation...
This is a similar position to the Zalman FPS Gun. I've been using that for a long time now because traditional mice were very uncomfortable for me since I have a claw grip. It's was marketed as a fps mouse obviously but since the sensor is at the tip of the mouse like the barrel of a gun, movements are much faster since you only twist your wrist and the tip of the mouse moves much more. I've enjoyed everything about it aside from the horrible build quality. So if you like...
Use it as a secondary drive for music or photos. It's nice to have a dedicated location to consolidate certain type of files for easy searching.
You don't need quad channel at all. If you want to save money, x79 is able to do single, dual, triple or quad channel so you can just use the existing ram if you want. Or if you want quad, yes, you can order the same kit and there's a 99.9% chance that they'll work together. There's always a very low chance they may not like to play friendly.