Posts by Cha0s_Cha0

I've somewhat started feeling like you for a while now as well. I don't play nearly as much anymore. I don't have any nostalgia streaks as many others do because I didn't really have games growing up due to being in a poor family and so I owe no attachments to the past. Hence, I only play modern or semi modern games that look good to me. Though, this is something I haven't done in a long time and haven't really started anything new. I feel like the few things I do play...
Well that's up to you and good luck with your build. You'll be super happy if there's a news story about mass recall of splitters causing fires.
All badly made electronics can cause fire. A splitter as an item in of itself is not something that causes fire no more than someone's low grade psu causing a fire because it was a psu. It caused a fire because it was badly made. Secondly, small surface area? all the connectors and leads are the same size as the standard plug from your psu. If it were smaller, it wouldn't fit so I don't know what "surface area" you're talking about. Third, it's about how much power is...
Splitters http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-Power-Splitter-Adapter-PYO4SATA/dp/B0086OGN9E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1445912368&sr=8-2&keywords=sata+splitter http://www.amazon.com/Silverstone-Connectors-Stabilizing-Capacitors-CP06/dp/B005DD28XG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1445912368&sr=8-8&keywords=sata+splitter
I've had similar issues with Amazon before. On retail boxes, amazon will tape over anything that could get in the way or confuse their own personal bar codes to help them ship out their products. Usually bar codes or reflective items will be taped over and Amazon puts their own bar code on top. I've had this happen with items that had a rebate and I couldn't get the rebate because the stickers tore off the original box codes but the seller was nice enough to give me a...
I've "solved" the problem now but I don't know how and I don't know why it even happened so I'll explain it and ask anyway in case anyone else comes across this or knows about it. After starting the computer up today, the mouse wouldn't move at all. All the lights on the mouse comes on and everything but there was nothing. The keyboard and all the other peripherals work just fine. When unplugging and plugging in the mouse, I even hear the usb removal and adding sound as...
Ok so the best bet would be to purchase photoshop? I'll probabaly have to stick with my limited options right now until I save up some money
Hello. Thank you so much for your reply. I am using the Canon Pro-10 and I'm looking to make art prints but currently I don't have too many choices on size, especially print sizes with a border. Borderless printing is easier since it's simply the size of the paper.The main reason is I recently started trying to make Tshirts of my design and art prints as well under the name LiifHappens.The items I have so far are on etsy but for a larger view of some of my photos, I'm also...
Hello. Thank you so much for your reply. I am using the Canon Pro-10 and I'm looking to make art prints but currently I don't have too many choices on size, especially print sizes with a border. Borderless printing is easier since it's simply the size of the paper.
Is there a free program out there that allows you to print in any physical size you want based on what size paper you choose? For example, right now I'm using canon's basic Easy-Photoprint EX but it only allows for certain sizes and ratios. For example, for A3+and A3, it only allows for borderless or bordered printing and I can't even choose border size which means with a border, I can't choose the size of the image. For 8.5x11 Letter, it allows for the same as above...