Posts by Cha0s_Cha0

I've "solved" the problem now but I don't know how and I don't know why it even happened so I'll explain it and ask anyway in case anyone else comes across this or knows about it. After starting the computer up today, the mouse wouldn't move at all. All the lights on the mouse comes on and everything but there was nothing. The keyboard and all the other peripherals work just fine. When unplugging and plugging in the mouse, I even hear the usb removal and adding sound as...
Ok so the best bet would be to purchase photoshop? I'll probabaly have to stick with my limited options right now until I save up some money
Hello. Thank you so much for your reply. I am using the Canon Pro-10 and I'm looking to make art prints but currently I don't have too many choices on size, especially print sizes with a border. Borderless printing is easier since it's simply the size of the paper.The main reason is I recently started trying to make Tshirts of my design and art prints as well under the name LiifHappens.The items I have so far are on etsy but for a larger view of some of my photos, I'm also...
Hello. Thank you so much for your reply. I am using the Canon Pro-10 and I'm looking to make art prints but currently I don't have too many choices on size, especially print sizes with a border. Borderless printing is easier since it's simply the size of the paper.
Is there a free program out there that allows you to print in any physical size you want based on what size paper you choose? For example, right now I'm using canon's basic Easy-Photoprint EX but it only allows for certain sizes and ratios. For example, for A3+and A3, it only allows for borderless or bordered printing and I can't even choose border size which means with a border, I can't choose the size of the image. For 8.5x11 Letter, it allows for the same as above...
I've never done any kind of image editing and just need something extremely simple. The only two things I need is to be able to crop/resize images and the option to make some into black and white images. That's it. Nothing else is necessary. Does anyone have any ideas on a good, easy to use free alternative to doing this? I know there is stuff like gimp but I just want something that is idiot proof (idiot speaking). Maybe just a button that toggles b/w on or off and a...
Yes those are correct. The main issue is that nothing has changed at all. I simply reinstalled windows and nothing to do with the hardware was changed. I actually have 4 optical drives, a bd and three dvd burners and none of them show up except for the bios and device manager. It's not a big deal but I would at least like to have the bd drive working so I can install some old items from discs.
As the title suggests, none of them are showing up under my computer. They show up just fine in the bios and I even booted to them to install windows from my disc. They even show up in device manager with an exclamation mark icon similar to hardware that doesn't have drivers installed. As far as I know, optical drives are usually plug and play. These aren't even new drives. These were never changed. None of the hardware was changed from the reinstall and I never needed...
Nice firetruck BTW
Where's your motherboard? I think you connected all your cooling to a stamp Considering how much space is inside that case, I'd call it an air cooled pc