Posts by Fonne

Hi My plan is to mod the "S5 Motherboard Tray" (Just orderet yesterday), and then make a custom I/O shield .... The PCI-E slots in the S3 will not be used in my mod, so just going to make some sort of cover plate her.
Has anybody here with a MSI GTX760 HAWK tried to use the MSI Afterburner Extreme ? - Would like to see how high it unlock the voltage.
Has anybody here with a R9 270X HAWK tried to use the MSI Afterburner Extreme ? - Would like to see how high it unlock the voltage.
Is the Devil really volt locked ? - Looks like the 270X Hawk is the best buy then, how high can the voltage be raised ?
Thanks:thumb:ASUS R9270X-DC2T-2GD5 DirectCU II TOPPowerColor Radeon R9 270X DevilSapphire Toxic Radeon R9 270XMSI R9 270X Hawk- The price on all these cards are within 180 - 195 Euro, and the Hawk got the lowest price ...
Got a GTX670 now, and would really like to try something new that dont cost a fortune but still would be fun .... Would like to try som SLI / Crossfire, and the cards will be getting watercooled + I LOVE to overclock:) .... Was looking on prices: (Two cards) 2x HIS R9 270X IceQ Boost Clock = 320 Euro 2x MSI R9 270X Hawk = 362 Euro 2x 280X = Around 480 Euro ... To you think I can go higher with the Hawk than the IceQ ? - The 280X is pushing my budget, but was just to...
Has you seen this ? EK Supremacy Red Harbinger Limited Edition Gold Plated http://www.frozencpu.com/products/22318/ex-blc-1600/EK_Supremacy_Universal_CPU_Liquid_Cooling_Block_-_Red_Harbinger_Limited_Edition_Gold_Plated_EK-Supremacy_-_RH_Gold.html#blank
Hi Can all 270X raise the voltage to the same level (Maybe with bios mod) or can a card like 270X Hawk go higher ? ... Is looking on getting 2x 270X insteed of 760 and same some money ...
Just use a GPU block ? - Should fit fine ....But can see that is is 264mm long, sadly I dont think it will fit my build then - Was hoping on around ~240 max ...
Thanks Is going to order a S5 motherboard tray next week, and hope that with some modding the mATX will fit (Still need a new I/O + some other stuff before it will be nice)