Posts by granno21

These missions are ruining WoT for me. Before them, I could go several games with zero or 1 arty on each team. Now, the lowest I get is 2 and 4 is not uncommon. I seem to take a large percentage of my damage from arty because I play aggressive mediums and know how to use armor on a heavy. The reason I think that arty has terrible game mechanics is that it completely removes armor as a main aspect of the game. A light, medium, heavy, and td all need to learn the different...
I never had the hellcat prior to the nerf, but I still think it is a fantastic T6 post nerf. Its one of my best win rate tanks and I love playing it aggressively with that 240 alpha, fast speed, great view range w/ binocs, and great camoThe other t6 that is fantastic is the t34-85. Great fun and well rounded tank (not really bad at anything)
t-150 is a beast of a t6 tank and destroys everything when top tier. I just get easily frustrated with its terrible aim.
The MB is an asrock z68 pro3-mThe GPU is an AMD XFX 6870I took a look at the card and can't really see any visual issues
I shipped my desktop from Japan to Italy and now the GPU sometimes times out (blue screen) or splits the screen (part of one side moves to the other) Like this persons: Partial solutions Solution: 1. The main fix seems to push the graphics card up from the bottom so that it is more level. I am using case fans underneath it to hold it up higher 2. I can use MSI afterburner and hit "reset" to fix the screen split mirroring issue, but it usually means it will happen...
Hello Everyone, I'm somewhat up and running, but I am having an intermittent problem with my GPU and I thought I would ask her first before posting this somewhere else. Story: I shipped my desktop from Japan to Italy and now the GPU sometimes times times out (blue screen) or splits the screen (part of one side moves to the other) Solution: 1. The main fix seems to push the graphics card up from the bottom so that it is more level. I am using case fans underneath it to...
I agree that it will get nerfed back to earth as it outclasses even medium tanks with its speepd and dpm
Love eve, but they lost me at 800+ million ISk per month
Boinc overall points are somewhat meaningless (aka for amazing competitions). Its more about the points for each individual project that you really care about.I don't have a lot of points because the 2 projects I care about are mostly CPU based: World Community Grid and TheSkyNet POGSP.S. - Finrond I'm coming for you You took over my top spot on the OCN POGS team
Thanks for the info. I signed up for the 5 free classes. It was easy