Posts by Cavey00

I wish I had those flow rates but again, not sure if the return is really there for it. My single D5 on just above 4 gets about .65 gpm and my temps are satisfactory. That's going through a couple chipset blocks, two GTX670 blocks, a cpu block, 2 240 and 1 360 radiator. Oh, and the flow meter of course. I mean why not restrict it a little more right? Did I mention a couple quick disconnects... I'm a little surprised your flow is restricted at all. Did I read that right,...
Basically above. I try not to upgrade unless there is something I can't run. The Oculus has me a little fearful. Not sure how I'll pull out the cash for that and a 970. In the mean time I think the vast majority of us do the best with what we've got. The bleeding edge enthusiasts with a bigger wallet are always fun to drool over and I appreciate their used hardware for sale on the marketplace.
Wait...you guys built the whole thing in one day? Geez. You either have a boatload of crafters or players who have the time to play all day. We've been chipping away at it for 4-5 days now but it's mostly two of us doing it. I have all the crafts at 50-51. The other person only has a few. She tackles the woodworking and cloth, I've been tackling the metals. I think we scared the other members when we screemed HQ stuff only!!!
Anyone working on their FC airship construction? I can't imagine a FC doing this without dedicated high level crafters. The material we are producing are well into the multi millions. In fact when we're done I think we might have to do a little extra and throw them up on the market board.
That is excellent. I'll have to pick that up. Love portal!
I was going to ask where the rumor for a new shield tablet was. The NVidia forums have been buzzing a bit about the portable but nothing on the tablet side. That said if the portable does get released I'll probably wait for the pricing to do it's swing again. Release price, then big dip (buying time), then it disappears and the price spikes. I love my portable but with the amount of use it gets I can't see it lasting forever.
It absolutely made it more prone to blowing out as it's a lubricant, and therefore made it easier getting the oring on and in place. I also may have used too much in places. Keep in mind that your system will never get to that level of pressure once it's running. I'm not sure what psi they run at but even a restrictive system probably doesn't exceed 2-3 psi right after the pump. Can anyone chime in as to what the pressure would be on a completely clogged system right at...
I used those exact fittings and yes, used silicone grease. The tubes were definitely not cut perfect and they seal just fine. Watch it when you pump it up with air though. Beyond 15 psi and you risk a tube blowing out of the fitting. Personal experience! Didn't hurt anything but scared the crap out of me.
Lol. You never asked to be brought into this world? Who did? Answer the question, did you go to public school, or for that matter use any public resources at all in your life? Did you have a decent childhood? I guarantee quite a few aspects of your life are paid for by other citizens. Also I don't think anywhere in there I specifically asked for anyone to help pay for my kids but I do know I stated I'm not having any more because I know I can't afford any more. What I did...
Geez. Didn't read through this entire thread but it's quickly turning into a war of those with and without kids. I used to have the same thought process as many in here before I had kids. Now that I have them, two to be exact, I understand the sheer weight of the expense raising them. I'm not having any more because like many of you have stated, don't have them if you can't afford them. However I think the vast majority of the negative statements are coming from those...