Posts by Cavey00

+1 to it being fine as long as you aren't going for a huge overclock. I have an open air setup with the cpu and gpu under water and I will tell you this: the heat sinks get progressively hotter to the point you won't be able to put your finger on them for more than a second or two (NB, VRM and GPU backplate in my setup). They have yet to fail on me for a couple of years now. 3570K is only at 4.2 and I had to back my OC off on my GPU, but I can't be sure heat was the reason...
It is 3.1 and answered pm. Sorry, no spare memory. Short on hard drives too
still up
Still up
I'm pretty sure that is just a blanket statement. No one records anything like that on low value consumer products. It's not worth the effort for anyone, from the vendor all the way to the courts. They will most likely just file a claim with the shipping company.
Sold on the bay.:
I have a Phenom II 555 dual core that easily unlocked to a quad and was stable at 3.8 using a combo of multi and BCLK. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of it and didn't try to push it any further due to heat restrictions so YMMV. Price is shipped for processor only. If you want the stock heat sink I will ship it in an Athlon box I have for $5 more.
I have a several year old AM3+ board that I was using as a HTPC and beginner overclocking board. It served it's purpose well for about 2 years before I moved over to Intel. Comes with I/O shield, instruction manual, and some copper heatsinks that I mounted on the VRM's. I tossed the original box but I will ship it in the box that my Intel board came in. It's pictured with the Phenom 555 that I had running and unlocked to a quad core with no effort. I will combo the two for...
Up for sale is my 1200w semi modular Thermaltake Toughpower PSU. This was purchased from a coworker of mine about 6 months ago with plans to do a conversion but I've gone a different direction and this won't fit my case without taking up needed room. I've had it powering a 4770k and an old 8800gt on my test bench and it obviously did that without ever breaking a sweat. My coworker had it powering dual 580's at one point and it did that happily as well. It's in good...
Yeah, nothing really to write home about. Wondering how few times someone would want to use "Miracast receive" on a windows machine. Couldn't you bring up just about any said content directly on the windows machine instead of beaming it there? I guess if you have a presentation or something saved to your phone or tablet and want to beam it straight from there...