Posts by Cavey00

Might want to try the low setting and just give it some extra time. I think we probably all did that on our first attempt. It's a bit of a challenge to judge when to do the bend but after some practice you will get it down. Just make sure to get it warm enough that you can slowly do your bend, even if the material is soft enough to do it fast. Fast equals distorted bends.
6 gpm? That's probably with no blocks. Honestly I'm measuring just over half a gpm using a flow meter and temps are fine using a D5 set a little over 4. Very restrictive loop though. As said above, go with the variable D5 if you have the room and you won't be disappointed.
I'll chime in. My QDC's are indeed air tight, even disconnected. I forget the exact scenario where I was testing it but I had my system pressurized to around 12 psi and after watching it for a few minutes relieved the air by pressing in on one of the ends. The orings in those are pretty good.
^^^^ This for sure.
I'm itching to do a surround setup so badly! I play at 1440p though and 1) don't have the desk space for two more of those 2) don't have the money for 2 more of those plus the cards to run them and 3) not sure how I would feel about going with 3 1080p monitors now that I'm used to 1440p. Just going to stick with what I have and zoom out on the big battle grounds. I think it would be neat to try what you did one day though.
I can only comment on my first and only build with acrylic using Primochill 1/2 od acrylic tubing and Ghost fittings. I wanted to be sure that things fit perfectly so I went with those two product from the same company, basically insuring that it would all work without leaks. The smaller tubing was also nice because I could get some tighter bends in the small case I was working in. It's been discussed that the tubing size doesn't affect flow or temps, and I don't think...
PM'd
PM'd
You will not regret it. Correction, you might if you go hard line while you are figuring it all out. After you will have a huge smile on your face. Nothing wrong with flexible either. Scour the marketplace and save yourself some money!
They have something similar with my One 8. If I crack the screen in the first 6 months they will replace it. That new plan is much better because we all know when that screen is gonna crack...