Posts by Cavey00

Well well, this is nice of you. Entry #1
I cannot wait for RE7 to hit Vive. On your locomotion note, I don't own Onward but I do own Arizona Sunshine and it just got and update to allow locomotion instead of teleport. Haven't tried it yet. Really hoping for positive results as nothing has made me queasy so far.
nO
I'm totally in for this. Wanting to get rid of my sli setup in my watercooled rig. It looks really cool with two water cooled cards but they are old 670's and a little long in the tooth. Rig is in my sig on the left.
Pretty much anything in the platinum modular series. Fully modular and 860 watts is plenty future proof for anything I'll be doing without getting too large to fit in some of the tight spaces I tend to find myself in.
Although I can agree that it can only grow, calling it a flop is a bit far fetched. I think members of my household would die laughing at that comment.As much as I hate FB we really don't want Occulus to fail. Competition spurs development and that's a win for us all. Now back to playing in my Vive.
double post
I kinda want to try this but I'm worried my 3570k may poop itself. Just got the Vive set up a couple days ago and have only messed around it The Lab and The Gallery: Starseed. Both play fine.
Sold out
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-link/corsair-link-hardwareI'm using the original one but you will probably want the mini if you are only needing one channel to control. Add lighting modules if you need more. I've got one channel for the case lighting, one for each of the two graphics cards, and one for the processor temp. It can be quite the light show sometimes.It's the Recycled Aluminum build in my sig that I'm still running to this day.