Posts by MetallicAcid

"The build has not been entered in more than one previous MOTM"This says to me that you have one more chance to enter and win with that project mate /Justin
Thank you so much Storm. Those are some kind words. I love the TJ07, and wanted to do this case proud with a sleek simple looking mod. Although the piping and custom panel work was complicated Thanks Lutfij! See you on the next project Thanks James! Hard to compete with your masterpieces though..Kind regards,Justin
Perhaps I can enter the competition with my TJ07 Project. There is a lot of "fluff" in the beginning where I go through the planning process. So for those interested in reading from where the modding begins, then you can visit this link instead for fast track. Kind regards, Justin "MetallicAcid" Ohlsen
Hey guys and girls! I have a new project log up, so please check it out if you are interested I will be modding a sponsored Corsair Carbide Air 240 ^^, http://www.overclock.net/t/1523662/re-de-fine-air-240-by-metallicacid/0_40#post_23120134 Kind regards, Justin "MetallicAcid" Ohlsen
Thank you niklot! Did I mention I like black? I personally thought that the RAM blocks would create too much chaos in what I wanted to be a simple and striking presentation. So I skipped the blocks. The RAM covers will just act like normal heat spreaders, no different to stock.Awesome, thank you! I am very pleased with the results too! NSFWThanks Jeff Cheers for the +rep mate. There is the front panel which I am not 100% satisfied with that I might fix one day if the case...
Sponsored by: Hello and welcome to the final update WOW! What a journey this has been with my still unnamed TJ07 project! With this update I would like to show you the completed build in all of it's glory! Thank you to all of you sponsors for your support in making this the PC that I had imagined using your products! This project started over a year ago when I bought a SilverStone Temjin TJ07 second hand from a local man.. I started designing ideas in...
Thanks Dman!/J
Sponsored by: Hello and welcome! It has been quiet these last few weeks regarding this project as all of my family including myself have shared a nasty cold, which we have been battling for the last 3 weeks or so. This means that our daughter was home from preschool and we were also home looking after her This did mean no modding though, but I have almost finished my own website which will launch soon! In this update, I started the tubing for the water cooling...
Thanks man!I have considered routing the tubing like you are thinking but it would have been difficult as the motherboard slides onto the top rail where the tubing would go. I thought it would be too much of a problem and the motherboard would lose structural integrity, so I just routed everything down below Kind regards,Justin
It has taken me a long time to get around to catching up on your project log the Parvum Boy... And I have to say that you have done some brilliant work! I am in love!! Keep it up Bart! Kind regards, Justin