Posts by MetallicAcid

Update time! Proudly sponsored by: Södertälje Specialsnickeri AB Sweden 0737015925 Hello and welcome to a small hardware update! Some more hardware has come in from Demis these last 2 weeks, so I took some photos and would like to present them to you. There is not so much left to buy so this build can be completed. Those last parts are the CPU, and GPU(s). I have now left the case in to be powdercoated, so it should be back in my hands mid next week....
Bitfenix Fury 650w Unboxing Hello and welcome once again to another unboxing by MetallicAcid Customs PCs. My name is Justin, and today we will be taking a look at the Fury 650w PSU from Bitfenix. This PSU boasts 80+ Gold rating, nice individually sleeved cables from the factory, and a smart semi-modular cable design. Packaging: The packaging consists of a coloured box with images of the PSU and it's cables, and the energy ratings on the back. Upon...
Thanks Daddy! You always say the nicest things The lighting is not final yet, I am thinking of installing both UV and RGB lighting, and using Mayhems Pastel UV white if I decide to use acrylic tubing. I might even paint the tubing a matte black for that ultimate stealth look though.Nothing just yet. Water cooling is coming soon though!Very true void Best regards,Justin
Thank you Thanks Orange. I don't really feel like paying the $30USD fee to have my build log on here. It is on many other popular forums though, and even my Facebook I am waiting on an answer from sponsors, then I will get in the water cooling and use that rad to cool the entire system.Thanks mate!! Can't to start the WC in this thing! I use a Sony NEX5N with the standard 18-55 kit lens.Then my design was successful! HOORAH! Thanks ccRicers! I am very happy with it.Thanks...
Even though they are not mine... It is still a privilege to work with them /Justin
I don't understand why anyone would want to sell -_-/Justin
With kind regards, Justin "MetallicAcid" Ohlsen
Hello guys and girls! I would like to present my air cooled SilverStone Fortress FT03. This build is still a WIP as I will be water cooling the entire build, and creating custom length cables for motherboard and GPU(s) over the coming weeks. PC specifications at the moment are as follows: Intel Core i7 4770k CPU ASUS Gryphon Z87 + armor kit Motherboarb Samsung 840Pro 512GB SSD ASUS GTX780 3GB GPU Noctua NH-D14 CPU cooler Corsair AX850 PSU Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB...
Hello guys and girls! I would like to present my air cooled SilverStone Fortress FT03. This build is still a WIP as I will be water cooling the entire build, and creating custom length cables for motherboard and GPU(s) over the coming weeks. PC specifications at the moment are as follows: Intel Core i7 4770k CPU ASUS Gryphon Z87 + armor kit Motherboarb Samsung 840Pro 512GB SSD ASUS GTX780 3GB GPU Noctua NH-D14 CPU cooler Corsair AX850 PSU Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB...