Posts by MetallicAcid

Thank you heaps! It is awesome that you like it And thank you too sir. I can't always please everyone, but trust me when I say that the leather on the pump bracket looks awesome when the block is installed on the CPU. White armor, leather bracket, white pump top I have really considered this idea, but as I am working with fake leather, the vinyl has a material underlay which is fuzzy, and helps glue adhere to it. When I cut the false leather, this fuzzy material is...
Sponsored by Update No.9 Painting and modding Well hello there again, and welcome to a massive update!! It feels like I am starting to round up things with this project, but I still have a few updates and surprises in store for you all. But firstly, this update.. Well then, to begin with, I did something special with the SSD as a thank you for the sponsorship. Then I painted and sleeved a couple of fans.. And then the ASUS Z97...
I personally love this colour combo and materials used. The speaker material is highly breathable Tweed... Fender... I feel more inspiration for a future project!! /Justin
Wow thanks guys! Yes, speaker fabrik which is used to cover speaker elements./Justin
Sponsored by Update No.8 Front/top panel wrap Hello friends and welcome to my latest update! Today I would like to share with you a concept I came up with to cover the grill/mesh which is one of the defining features of the Carbide Air 240. I decided that I wanted to use a single piece of aluminium, cut it, bend it and cover it in leather speaker material. This is what it turned out like Short and sweet little update, I hope you enjoyed...
Good tip. I will see if it looks good or not. The problem with this false leather is that it has a material underlay which is fuzzy, so when I cut it, there is a little bit of cotten visible which ruins the look.. Making it messy. But I am already experimenting with some leather in other places, and it is looking OK. Pictures coming soon Thanks, and will do! It looks HOT! That update is coming soon I will try experimenting with the leather and see what I can come up with...
A small bit of leather is something that I am strongly considering.. But only if it "fits" and doesn't look too tacky/corny./Justin
Sponsored by Update No.7 Inet and ASUS sponsor announcement G'day and welcome! In this latest update, I would like to happily announce Inet and ASUS as sponsors for the Re(de)fine project. It was certainly a surprise to me that Inet and ASUS had collaborated together to sponsor an ASUS Z97 Gryphon Armor Edition mATX motherboard! On top of this, ASUS had sent me a whole bag of awesome ROG "Swag" which I will be giving away to a lucky reader My thinking is...
Cheers mate hope other people like your work too /Justin
Congratulations @MakiRole, it was a well deserved win Kind regards, Justin