Posts by MetallicAcid

Thanks Dman!/J
Sponsored by: Hello and welcome! It has been quiet these last few weeks regarding this project as all of my family including myself have shared a nasty cold, which we have been battling for the last 3 weeks or so. This means that our daughter was home from preschool and we were also home looking after her This did mean no modding though, but I have almost finished my own website which will launch soon! In this update, I started the tubing for the water cooling...
Thanks man!I have considered routing the tubing like you are thinking but it would have been difficult as the motherboard slides onto the top rail where the tubing would go. I thought it would be too much of a problem and the motherboard would lose structural integrity, so I just routed everything down below Kind regards,Justin
It has taken me a long time to get around to catching up on your project log the Parvum Boy... And I have to say that you have done some brilliant work! I am in love!! Keep it up Bart! Kind regards, Justin
Thank you for the info! This is the one!/J
I have seen radiators with fans up top without problem as long as you do not want a Quad SLI/Xfire setup that is..Thank you James! What was the make and model of your vinyl plotter btw?/J
Södertälje Specialsnickeri AB Sweden Hello everyone! I have a nice little watercooling update coming at you! This update involves installing the GPU blocks onto the GPUs, then installing them onto the motherboard - and installing the dual reservoirs onto the angled plate! I have to say, I personally love how this build is shaping up! Firstly, let us take a look at the GPU blocks made by EK Waterblocks. Next up are...
Cheers man! There is a circle version of this block, but it looked pretty bad.. /J
Södertälje Specialsnickeri AB Sweden Hello and welcome again to another update! This is another sponsor announcement - And this time Coolerkit.se has stepped up to give us a nice discount on all of the following watercooling items! Thank you Anders for joining this project, and believing in my work. This means that I have 99% of what I need to get this project completed. I just need a vibration sponge for the pump, some small fittings and Plastidip...
Thanks Daddy!:') finally, I know Thanks Jake. I am in love with this block. I have done away with 4 extra hard tube and many more angled fittings just by using this.The rad space is being pushed to the limit, I have to admit. But when working with the general rule of a 120mm rad for each chip +1 it should be fine. No over-driven awesome almost ambient temps with this rig, but silent none-the-less and powerful Thank you sir!! I am always trying to improve by learning new...