Posts by MetallicAcid

It has taken me a long time to get around to catching up on your project log the Parvum Boy... And I have to say that you have done some brilliant work! I am in love!! Keep it up Bart! Kind regards, Justin
Thank you for the info! This is the one!/J
I have seen radiators with fans up top without problem as long as you do not want a Quad SLI/Xfire setup that is..Thank you James! What was the make and model of your vinyl plotter btw?/J
Södertälje Specialsnickeri AB Sweden Hello everyone! I have a nice little watercooling update coming at you! This update involves installing the GPU blocks onto the GPUs, then installing them onto the motherboard - and installing the dual reservoirs onto the angled plate! I have to say, I personally love how this build is shaping up! Firstly, let us take a look at the GPU blocks made by EK Waterblocks. Next up are...
Cheers man! There is a circle version of this block, but it looked pretty bad.. /J
Södertälje Specialsnickeri AB Sweden Hello and welcome again to another update! This is another sponsor announcement - And this time Coolerkit.se has stepped up to give us a nice discount on all of the following watercooling items! Thank you Anders for joining this project, and believing in my work. This means that I have 99% of what I need to get this project completed. I just need a vibration sponge for the pump, some small fittings and Plastidip...
Thanks Daddy!:') finally, I know Thanks Jake. I am in love with this block. I have done away with 4 extra hard tube and many more angled fittings just by using this.The rad space is being pushed to the limit, I have to admit. But when working with the general rule of a 120mm rad for each chip +1 it should be fine. No over-driven awesome almost ambient temps with this rig, but silent none-the-less and powerful Thank you sir!! I am always trying to improve by learning new...
Hey everybody! Since completing my last project, the Monolith FT03, I have gotten my arse into gear to finish this TJ07 before the end of this month. I will try and keep you guys up to date on what is going, and have at least one update a week. In this update, I have gotten in almost all of the parts required to get this project finished. I am just waiting on the GPU blocks from coolerkit.se. With this update I would also like to announce BlackNoise as a sponsor,...
Hey man, any progress on this project? /MA
Fantastic work niklot1981! Love the build and presentation!! I will be sharing this project on my FB page /J