Posts by MetallicAcid

Hey I am using a regular Corsair H100i All In One setup for this project. The person I am building for wanted low maintenance, so this felt like the best option for him. As far a I can tell, only 240 rads can be used in the Carbide Air 240. Only one can be used with mATX motherboard, with a second being used only in the bottom, and only when using mITX.BEER!! /J
Thanks buddy. Leaving it stock was out of the question! but if they did, then people like me wouldn't be able to do what we do... /J
Haha, yes Bart, Niklots name is Bartłomiej, but Bart for short /J
Cheers buddy! Another update should be released tomorrow /J
Sponsored by Update No.12 Further progress on final touches. Why G'day folks! Just another quick update to show you some sponsored Corsair Dominator White 1866mhz 16GB RAM, and some custom metal panels on the ASUS Strix GTX970! Enjoy Plastidipped Corsair Platinum RAM, which had a final coat of normal white paint to match the rest of the repainted chassis: And the custom metal plates, plus an engraved badge which says Redefined. The badge has...
Thank you dad and Bart! Another update coming soon! The project is almost finished, and my does it look sexy!!!/J
Thanks everyone for the input. I was considering white leds too. No RGB though as the white tends to have a tint of blue in them.GPU installation will be shown in a few days /J
Sponsored by Update No.11 Crazy randomness just before the project is completed. Hello everyone! Well I have been hard at work again trying to put the finishing touches on the last details of my Redefined project. A photo bomb is coming your way, and I will try my best to explain what is going on for each image In the time that I have been modding, I have come to realise that the devil is in the details. I am trying to make all of these little details...
Hope that it all works out Haha. I just keep pumping them out I have at least 2 more fully planned out, and so many people are asking for me to build them one.Welcome to the party mate Thank you Catbuster! In Win mailed today and expressed they were impressed as well. Hopefully this leads to more projects using upcoming chassis. Don't be jealous mate, instead take this as inspiration and make your own /J
Haha! You cheeky bugger /J