Posts by Red1776

I have a A10-7850K setup myself OC's to 4.7Ghz. I am using while I am finishing my quad machine.  I am also using 2133 Ram. I am getting great game results with it, do I think that maybe the difference may be what others have said. I am on an ASRock 88X 8+2 Board and an CM Nepton 280L cooler replacing a Thermalright Silver Arrow. Make sure your LLC is set properly. You would be surprised the game performance boost you get from adding a $70 R7 250 GPU and running dual...
I will take heat fro this however I don't really care. I use auto CAD 3dsmax 2016 and do a lot of rendering . I use  FX-8350 with my quad GPU 's /SSD's / 2133 MHz Ram and am extremely happy with rendering and response times.  I have been doing this with all of my AMD quad machines over the years as i have always been a user of Auto CAD /3DSMax / Video  Editing/ Photoshop/Illustrator (and all Adobe  programs) over the years. each of these machines have served me very...
Still like the Jet flos for SP (3.6mm H20) on rads a@ 39 dB  ( I actually use them) and they move air) on 10-12 FPI) Rads    
I saw they are fanless (or built to be) and I could not find the interior construction so I thought one of these placed at te end or along the side would provide the airflow adequate for the build. 
How about this type of fan. They can be had in many specs and sizes as small as 8" AC or DC operated.   http://www.sofasco.com/dc_cross.html  
I am really liking my Dell UP2414Q UHD. No Bleed, great colors and the mounting system is phenomenal.  
'The Calm'  
Carmen Miranda's early career still
 "christ Dude" (I'm not sure what that was for) Anyway, all I did was post snapshots of CPU/GPU activity with the admonition: Quote:  However While these are snapshots of the CPU activity, The ongoing activity was not being tossed around between cores.  Techspot.com has a 'Game performance review section'  that demonstrates that games over the last two years for the most part require at least a quad core CPU to run or the performance suffers tremendously.   As an example,...
I guess it mean what you mean by 'make use of'   Here are a number of modern titles with access to si and eight cores.   These are your BF3, Bf4, MetroLL, Dirt2, dirt 3, crysis 2 crysis 3, dead space 2,3 STALKER, witcher 2,3 Watch dogs, Mordor, etc etc. They are all running on quad GPU machines which has no effect on CPU usage.  So Draw from it what you will....