Posts by Red1776

You have no idea what you are talking about. You assume everything, and think you know even more. Where exactly is this happening?I don't know where you got that 'footage' but there is an entire forum of Vishera owners who's 8350 rigs are not performing like that. Here are some games. from your immature attitude I am guessing you are about 17ish       as far as " You haven't mentioned anything about a...
 You have no idea what you are talking about. You assume everything, and think you know even more. Here are some games. from your immature attitude I am guessing you are about 17ish      as far as " You haven't mentioned anything about a game".... 'game'  'game''game''game''game''game''game''game''game''game''game'BF3 on Ultra 4 x 7970 Here Is my rig wedged in with Intel OC'd 3960's and quad Nvidia's at stock 7970's 'game''game''game' 'game' why don't you have a gander at...
 Selective reading.The first is a bench...The second is a game and one of a great many that all show the same result.and as I said:I build many quad machines and was attempting to share information and experience. You are not obviously interested in an exchange of ideas, but rather being contentious. I have no dog in this fight, and no intention of bringing one in.By the way, you are not even close on the BF4 assumption.Good luck with whatever you are doing and have a...
The first graph is indeed a benchmark, The second is a game and I have a folder of just about every major title showing the same thing.as far as the other aspects go I refer you back to my previous statement I was am attempting to share information and experience with quad setups.take it or leave it.
 No but frame rates/rendering, non stuttering, and performance do.(that would be the ability to turn up all the settings on graphically demanding games and have a high frame rate, smooth stutter free experience.)The vast majority of time when someone says what the person above me writes, they usually are referring to the inability of a CPU to drive 3-4 GPU's, and the word 'bottleneck' comes into play.
  well this is my FX 8350 keeping all 4 OC'd 7970's running @ 100% use at 1080P And @ 5760 x 1080 My 4 x R290X machine  results look the same as well :)
I am running @ 4.5Ghz with a 1Ghz IPGU and R7 250 dual graphics and don't hit 70c  during the AOD stability test.
   What Luke said, however the NZXT Switch 810 has really great cooling features and placement from from to back. with adjustable directional options in the middle of the case. it is deep enough to accommodate the largest of coolers as well. really an air coolers case.   good luck :)
delete
 My point was/is that I prefer a negative flow case configuration most of the time. For me they are more effective in the vast majority of cases of my preference and I did not declare them "better for all".What got my ire was that the out of hand rejection of the idea that others prefer negative flow.And as I pointed out, I am willing to pay the extra for a bit more maintenance with negative flow configurations.This person has no knowledge of the cases I use, the fan...