Posts by TheLawIX

I could have guessed this. I knew the game would be a let down after playing alpha. Even on here people went nuts when I said that.
I remember ordering a MCP655 from them. It came without the rubber washer between housing and pump. They not only refused to send me the missing piece, but refused to take a return/exchange without mechanical issues. They lost me as a customer at that point. Sticking with Performance PC's. That's a business run for the customer, not for the owner.
I plan on playing a lot of No Man Sky waiting for Star Citizen. I've been a backer since kickstarter and I can tell you one thing, we're not going to see a complete game until 2018. The scope is far too grand.
Need more info, but super happy with this!
You're a great troll . You had me going, now I feel stupid. I almost kept going after this one.
You should find it ironic that your initial statement accused me of looking at graphs, rather than having experience. Then you go on to do exactly that. Those graphs do nothing but prove my point. The game experience can be less consistent/underutilized with sli/crossfire.Let me explain what you are considering "talk one." Try to keep up. You accuse me of wasting money on a SLI/Crossfire setup because I don't find the experience perfect. I then state that an additional...
Rather than insult, why not elaborate? Disagreeing with someone and throwing around insults doesn't make them wrong. It certainly doesn't make you right.
The handful of games that perform well with crossfire/sli are worth it. However, I do find myself disabling it in many games.For example, the latest Tomb Raider plays incredibly smooth and about 70 fps with a single OC Fury and OC 5960x. Crossfire on the other hand almost doubles the FPS, but is in no way consistent on FPS and the microslutter is bad even with freesync. I'll often dip below what I would with a single card as well. I keep all clocks maxed while gaming....
I can't tell if you're joking or you're the king of irony and inexperience combined. There a quite a few games that don't support sli crossfire, likewise there are not profiles for many games as well.To that point, "support" is so overused it has no meaning. You're guaranteed to have issues for months and even years with titles that "support" multi GPU, even with profiles. You can force any application to use multiple GPUs, doesn't mean they'll be properly utalized.
I've run SLI 480s, 580s, quad 290xs and now dual Fury X's. Not sure how "a graph somewhere" can provide all the issues multiple GPUs come with. It's not all about FPS.