Posts by pvt.joker

the link in the op to downloads is broken i think is what he was getting at. link points to http://www.waterfoxproject.org/downloads which gives a 404
h50 is old skool.. if you don't already have it, get something else. If you have the h50, buy a 240 rad and mod the h50 to work with it, you'll be much happier. With the H100I hovering around the $100 price point, it makes the h50 look like a waste of time. Will it keep your cpu cool over 4ghz? Sure, but how high do you want to go and do you want to be limited by your cooling?
That's a smokin deal for $50!
yay 10 million!
Awesome.. thanks for the heads up, just about to place my order.. now to hunt down a decent case for it.. dunno why everyone is selling only red cases..
YGPM
I want a Pi so bad.. but I'm way too impatient to cough up the money for something and have no estimated delivery date.. and ebay is not an attractive option.. oh well.. guess i'll just have to wait till they're a lil easier to get my hands on..
For me, i wasn't sure I'd like the Note 2, but after having it for a couple months, it's gonna be hard to go to anything smaller ever again.. don't think i'd go bigger either though. give me a 1080 note 3 the same size or a lil slimmer than my Note 2, and I'd be good..
Love my Note II, and wouldn't trade it for any other phone out right now.. A good friend (and fellow phone/android wh0re) has the DNA currently, and is switching to the Note II in a week. Mainly because the DNA is lacking when it comes to the custom development we've both gotten used to having access to. Loving my Note II with a version of AOKP.. (check XDA)
if cooling is an issue, then the velociraptors will just make that worse.. the ones i used to have ran considerably hotter than my regular 7200rpm drives.. the performance between 10k and 7200 rpm drives is almost negligible anymore..