Posts by amd955be5670

Well I used to play games since 1999, remember playing prince, dave, and a couple others on my father's first PC. Then I played rayman 2 somewhere around 2003 with red alert, and another few honorable mentions, like Machines (still love the concept). For some reason multiplayer put me off. I had never really tried and, for some reason I thought I would suck. Then came along crysis 3's free demo. I thought what the hell multi only? But really wanted to play, so gave it a...
I wonder if its better than getting dice'd.
As a PC gamer, I'm ashamed to say this, but my first game online was ..... :drumroll: Crysis 3? I never really paid any attention to cs. After Crysis 3 though, the second was Warframe, where I met the online folks I know today, and had a blast playing.
Since I saw so many results from AIDA64 posted, thought about sharing mine. I have fairly worse clocks than most, because of my stupid choice. I first had excellent 2400mhz hitting 8gb kit. But then games wanted more ram. So I got a cheapish 1866 16GB kit, thinking it could overclock, but this thing is a lemon. At 1.8V it only does 2200mhz (POST) that too with errors. Man how I wish samsung memory was still around. Also threw in GPGPU test too, because its featured in...
Hey sorry for necroing a 13' thread, but I've got like 6 of these fans (don't ask why). I would like to state that most of them are making some or the other weird rattling noise. Two of them are completely unbearable. So I was thinking 'hey maybe fix it' otherwise I can always get a couple of 140mm fans, need the high cfm anyway. What would this statement mean: Tap the tip of the blade assembly with a flat punch or line-up tool and it pops out. I don't really understand....
Hey thanks man, just what I was looking for!I'm in the market for a high performance airflow (140mm) fan atm, then will prioritize air pressure when my current intake/cpu fans fail. Since noise isn't a concern I thought I'd go with the highest spec CFM fan. But hey that doesn't mean I buy a 5000rpm factory grade fan
I didn't mean to speak on everyone's behalf (i.e. what everyone's purchase should be), but rather for my own self. I understand the silence many people desire, and infact achieve/experience thanks to their surroundings. Not a day would go by when I wouldn't want that for myself.Hence, as per my original query, the specs on the new MasterFan series seem dank. Would like a benchmark to verify it. The performance, i.e.
I feel the price to get performance and low noise in the same sentence is not worth it. I would rather go with performance only. Things like the ceiling fan, fridge from a cut-off, children crying on floors above and below at the top of their noise are much more pressing concerns if I was to be bothered by noise. I don't see myself shifting to a shrine/peaceful environment any time soon.I think its rather sad, but even my workplace is a pigeon house. The one place you'd...
Would these be the new MasterFan series?The spec sheet seems really ... hypnotic?
Was wondering if you could cover any of the new CoolMaster MasterFan series. I have the upgrade itch. I want to mitigate this itch by increasing aesthetics instead. Just wondering if this is the right choice. Models like the Air Pressure one boast 4.6mm for 120mm and 5.28mm for the 140mm. Just wondering how that translates into cooling performance. I could use even a new fan for the PSU. Interesting, my fan in the PSU is a 5000rpm mammoth 120mm. I should experiment with...