Posts by amd955be5670

So, in Hard Disks, we have Raid 0. This theoretically doubles the performances, but also doubles the space. 2x 1TB raid 0 results in 2TB storage. Now why didn't someone put R&D to have something similar in the graphics space? Or it simply isn't viable? Or it just won't force people to go and buy higher capacity graphic cards? Discuss.
If maxwell isn't 512bit, then the next 512bit 8gb card by amd is an insta-grab for me.
My current solution can do 120fps in bf3 @ 1080p regarded I drop textures to high, disable msaa, ssao, motion blur. Rest stay ultra. With the same settings, in bf4 beta after the final (3rd or 2nd patch?) the stuttering was fixed as well and I saw 64~90+ fps, with the same settings as bf3. Hopefully the multiplayer final is more optimized.
now begins human experimentation on how to 'use' a living brain system to create the most sophisticated super computer.
4612.5mhz to be precise loland multicore went from 7.55 to 7.67, but single core is still 1.98, weird.And its NOT stable, crashes instantly with IBT ;_;I tried to overclock my ram, ended up corrupting bios Bad ram is bad. Oh well.
I wanted 2.0 in single core
..... I guess my data could be used for the good of the haswell overclocking community. FOR SCIENCE!
Recently I got a new CPU and have been wondering what mods to put into GTA4. This post just answered my questions!
102.5 x 45 = 4612.5Mhz, so yes, increasing base clock will put me in 4.6ghz. But what I want to ask is whether its the same as putting my multiplier to 4.6Ghz?Because 4.6ghz(using a multiplier of 46) @ 1.25V can POST, but instantly crashes on IBT.Any program to 'measure' the ram performance?
Remember I submitted a validation with 1.235 VID (1.248vcore)? Well, I tried to be smart and dialed back the voltage to 1.225 for regular gaming load. The darn thing crashed AC3 (unoptimized GG), within 10 minutes. Then I put it to 1.230 VID (1.236 Vcore) put me stable, already 3hours in. I was thinking of what to do next. Wondering if raising the multiplier to 46x , or increasing the base clock to 102.5 for 4.6ghz is one and the same thing or it would produce different...