Posts by Outlawed

This is a package deal. Please don't ask me to part out stuff PICTURES I have a first gen OLED PS Vita that I'm looking to get rid of. I love it but I pretty much don't have time for even PC gaming these days. It has been kept in pretty good condition. There are a few minor scratches on the screen but they aren't noticeable when in use unless you actively make a point to try and find them and stare directly at them. The back touch panel has some scuffs as you can see in...
Recently I accidentally purchased the LAP version of this. I spent a week trying to do the LAP to AP conversion with quite a headache. So I said screw it and ordered the AP version. The next day the conversion for the LAP started working.... So now I have perfectly good AP pulled from a working environment that I have no use for. You can configure it completely through the GUI so no need for a console cable/terminal setup if you're not familiar with it. Comes with the...
Although now that I think about it, the data is technically still on the drive at that point right? I was hoping for a secure wipe which that wouldn't do.So back to square one...
Oh yea, duh!!!!!!!!!!Thanks!
I have a Toshiba satellite laptop I picked up at the end of last summer that came preinstalled with Win 8.1. I was quick to throw on a Ubuntu partition and that's pretty much all I have used on it. Now I've decided I want to completely wipe the drive and just have a Mint/Kali setup on it. The problem is my previous go to drive wiper, DBAN refuses to boot. I'm trying to create the bootable USB on my Win7 desktop. I am using the most up to date version of DBAN (2.2.8) and...
Okay, so apparently it's not all happiness and sunshine. So it worked when I first hooked it up to the laptop but pretty much every time I have connected it afterwards the sound is complete crap. Honestly it might even sound worse than what the sound card was pushing out. It will sound like a really really old radio picking up a radio station. The volume will also fluctuate as well. When I paired it to a few phones it worked flawlessly. I thought maybe it was some...
Well I was specifically talking about Logitech UE Boom speaker, not a headset (even though I implied it). After getting it connected it does seems to produce much much better bass and mids. I guess I'll have to look into some semidecent bluetooth headsets because I don't think the sound quality can get much worse than what the machine's sound card is already producing.
Okay, just picked up a Toshiba Satellite e55-a5114. I needed a cheap laptop and saw it at almost $300 off between clearance and open box at best buy so had to pick it up. So far it's been perfect other than sound. It has horrible mids and lows. At first I just assumed it was the laptop speakers but then I realized I was getting more or less the same sound from my headphones. As big of a music lover I am, this is truly disheartening. So it's apparently the sound card. I...
Pending payment. SOLD
Purchased both of these new around the end of January this year. Used them until the end of Febuarary or so before I dismantled the drives from the system (was originally using it for a NAS build). Since then they have just been collecting dust. SOLD