Posts by Outlawed

$100 here for 50up/5down for quite some time.
I purchased this thing with the assumption that I was going to use it as a firewall. However I decided against that and therefore it has seen almost no use. If you're in need for a router you should defiantly look into these. Consumer grade routers are crap and this box with the included pfSense software provides routing capabilities that rival enterprise setups. Actually pfSense is deployed in enterprise setups so there's that. Don't be discouraged by this either if it...
Just curious, where is your location? I'm currently waiting on the upgrade myself and have already purchased the SB6183.
Um the limit is how many channels it can band together correct? I was under the assumption that each DOCSIS 3.0 modem has different limits. That's why the SB6141 advertises max down speeds of around 300Mbps while the SB6183 advertises 650Mbps, both of which are DOCSIS 3.0.
This is a package deal. Please don't ask me to part out stuff PICTURES I have a first gen OLED PS Vita that I'm looking to get rid of. I love it but I pretty much don't have time for even PC gaming these days. It has been kept in pretty good condition. There are a few minor scratches on the screen but they aren't noticeable when in use unless you actively make a point to try and find them and stare directly at them. The back touch panel has some scuffs as you can see in...
Recently I accidentally purchased the LAP version of this. I spent a week trying to do the LAP to AP conversion with quite a headache. So I said screw it and ordered the AP version. The next day the conversion for the LAP started working.... So now I have perfectly good AP pulled from a working environment that I have no use for. You can configure it completely through the GUI so no need for a console cable/terminal setup if you're not familiar with it. Comes with the...
Although now that I think about it, the data is technically still on the drive at that point right? I was hoping for a secure wipe which that wouldn't do.So back to square one...
Oh yea, duh!!!!!!!!!!Thanks!
I have a Toshiba satellite laptop I picked up at the end of last summer that came preinstalled with Win 8.1. I was quick to throw on a Ubuntu partition and that's pretty much all I have used on it. Now I've decided I want to completely wipe the drive and just have a Mint/Kali setup on it. The problem is my previous go to drive wiper, DBAN refuses to boot. I'm trying to create the bootable USB on my Win7 desktop. I am using the most up to date version of DBAN (2.2.8) and...
Okay, so apparently it's not all happiness and sunshine. So it worked when I first hooked it up to the laptop but pretty much every time I have connected it afterwards the sound is complete crap. Honestly it might even sound worse than what the sound card was pushing out. It will sound like a really really old radio picking up a radio station. The volume will also fluctuate as well. When I paired it to a few phones it worked flawlessly. I thought maybe it was some...