Posts by Outlawed

Pending payment. SOLD
Purchased both of these new around the end of January this year. Used them until the end of Febuarary or so before I dismantled the drives from the system (was originally using it for a NAS build). Since then they have just been collecting dust. SOLD
So first let me quote THIS source...So I want to pass an input through the optical SPDIF port. How exactly do I go about doing this? Is it simply a property setting I change in the sound device panel or what?Thanks!
SOLD I have a brand new unopened Corsair 1200i PSU up for grabs. I just received it back from a RMA for my 1200(non i) that was purchased in August of 2010. Apparently they are phasing out the 1200 model and replacing it with the 1200i. You will still have 3 of the 7 years left on the warranty. I will send you a digital copy of the invoice so you will be able to claim an RMA effortlessly if needed. I will let it go for $225 shipped. Yes, I know. It's a fantastic price....
Sorry guys, really not looking to part out. If no one seems interested then I might do that but for now it's a no go.
Thanks. Usually do as it's stored in a anti-static bag. Just a quick mistake as I was hussling to get this done in the middle of a major clean up spree.No damage was done btw. Still post fine.
thanksHmm, interesting observation. Guess I never thought about it like that.
Bought this brand new from the egg a few months ago. Here's the link.... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153173 I used it on my mining rig with a 290 and 290x and while it's rated at 650w, it was continually pulling 750-770w from the wall 24/7 without a hiccup. It has shown no signs of slowing down but if you're truly worried about it failing know that it still has close to its 5 year warranty period left. I will send the a copy of the invoice to...
PLEASE STOP PM'ING ME ABOUT PART OUTS! If I do decide to part it up, I'll post it here that I am doing so. I bought the motherboard and CPU new roughly 2 months ago for mining. I received the RAM shortly before that from a fellow OCN member. I will work with you to claim any warranty needed for the CPU/motherboard. No guarantees for RMA on the RAM but I can do my best. It has all performed rock solid to date. Here are the egg links to all three products (total of ...
So I'm using a steelseries siberia v2 headset which has two 3.5mm inputs, one for the mic and the other for sound. I'm not sure why but the mic input is always on and being output through my headphone speakers as well. The "listen to this device" check box under the microphone properties is in fact unchecked. Not sure what else to do. I'm using the realtek drivers that are up to date with the motherboard(MSI x79 gd45 plus). The software seems to handle all of that but...