Posts by Outlawed

It was the fact that legacy boot needed to be enabled. Thanks for the help!
So I have a bootable Win 7 USB that I can setup in the BIOS and succesfully boot on both my desktop and Toshiba laptop. However I am trying to use it on my Dell Inspiron 5547 and it is not being recognized at all. I actually called dell a few weeks back to get them to provide once that would allow me to reinstall the OS on the laptop as there proprietary authentication is hardcoded into the hardware. I explained to them multiple times that I needed a USB key as this...
I've went through all the appropriate steps, found here. However I can't get bootsect to work... Full res picture link Any suggestions? Edit: Wow, might help if I actually issue the appropriate command to get into the directory...
Sorry I couldn't get to you a few months ago, but thanks for the support!
SOLD!! I have a hardly used Saitek x55 HOTAS along with a TrackIR 5 (the newest version). These two devices have hands down provided some of the best PC gaming I have had to date. Honestly if you play any kind of flight sim game without these, you're doing a great disservice to yourself. Elite: Dangerous was by far the best game I played with these. The game seems to be designed from the ground up with the HOTAS in ind and the menu system/interactions can be controlled...
$100 here for 50up/5down for quite some time.
I purchased this thing with the assumption that I was going to use it as a firewall. However I decided against that and therefore it has seen almost no use. If you're in need for a router you should defiantly look into these. Consumer grade routers are crap and this box with the included pfSense software provides routing capabilities that rival enterprise setups. Actually pfSense is deployed in enterprise setups so there's that. Don't be discouraged by this either if it...
Just curious, where is your location? I'm currently waiting on the upgrade myself and have already purchased the SB6183.
Um the limit is how many channels it can band together correct? I was under the assumption that each DOCSIS 3.0 modem has different limits. That's why the SB6141 advertises max down speeds of around 300Mbps while the SB6183 advertises 650Mbps, both of which are DOCSIS 3.0.
This is a package deal. Please don't ask me to part out stuff PICTURES I have a first gen OLED PS Vita that I'm looking to get rid of. I love it but I pretty much don't have time for even PC gaming these days. It has been kept in pretty good condition. There are a few minor scratches on the screen but they aren't noticeable when in use unless you actively make a point to try and find them and stare directly at them. The back touch panel has some scuffs as you can see in...