Posts by Outlawed

It is in fact sold!
Well...I'm embarrassed. I have had all these picks of the build just sitting on my pc and I have yet to share them. In my defense, it did take me 5 months to get notified that I had won (by a regular user none the less XD).Unpacking [[SPOILER]] Build [[SPOILER]] Completion [[SPOILER]] FreeNas Build... [[SPOILER]]
This board is a brand new OEM board that I just received from a RMA. It has yet to be even pulled out of the anti-static bag. It's supports intel 2011 socket CPUs. I purchased the original board in April 2012 which originally came with a 3 year warranty. This warranty continues on the new board, therefore it still has approximately a year left on the warranty. If you ever need to claim it, I will be more than happy to help you do so. The original board had treated me...
Well buy my cards then. They are the cheapest on the market. I brought the 290 down to $320 to undercut the guy trying to unload his farm that was posted a few post back.Taking a $50-100 loss on two cards is much better than 45 or even 4 for that matter. I did get a few months of mining on them not to mention I traded a 270 (non-x) for a Corsair 1200ax a month back. I'll be looking to sell that as well now. I'm not even sure I'll be at a loss with all that taken into...
Low? Yes. Extremely? Not really (at least not in comparison with other used cards)I looked at current prices in the marketplace and set the cards up at competitive pricing.
I always looked down on these sort of post but no one said anything, so if you can't beat them join them. I have my 290 and 290x for sale in the marketplace. $330, and $380 respectively. It just isn't worth wasting everyday keeping up with the market when I'm only working with a mere 2 card dedicated rig. I just spend way too much time worrying and checking various sites/forums for what ends up being a few dollars a day.
I always looked down on these sort of post but no one said anything, so if you can't beat them join them. I have my 290 and 290x for sale in the marketplace. $330, and $380 respectively. It just isn't worth wasting everyday keeping up with the market when I'm only working with a mere 2 card dedicated rig.
I bought this card brand new approximately a two months ago. As you probably have guessed, it has been used for mining therefore been running on full load 24/7 since. That said, the card is still flawless aside from the slight sticker tear shown in the picture, which of course is purely aesthetic. This card was purchased with a 3rd party warranty. I will work with you to claim the warranty if need be but it will have to be shipped back to me first because of the nature...
I bought this card brand new approximately a month ago. As you probably have guessed, it has been used for mining therefore been running on full load 24/7 since. That said, the card is still flawless and it has a 2 year warranty that you can claim. I will send along the order invoice in case you do ever need to file a warranty claim. I will also always be available if any other stipulations in the process occur that you need my help with. It will include the original box...
We are talking about a 5% difference. If that's the case then it should be pretty profitable now right?