Posts by SpankyMcFlych

You might not mind spending the rest of your life rearing and supporting another mans children but not all of us care to waste our shot at "immortality". If I was raising children I would want them to be my own children.
There's all sorts of metrics they could be tracking to find people who reduce the enjoyment of the play experience of those around them. I doubt they would rely on easily manipulated reporting (or at least not reporting alone).
ug. I wonder how effective the reconnection of the spinal cord would/will be. I can't imagine the quality of life after this would be all that high. I suppose to some people even a crappy life is better then no life at all, but count me out. I'd rather die then deal with the post surgery agonies that you would inevitably suffer for the rest of your life, along with the disgusting thought that I'm using some strangers body. ug. makes my skin shiver just imagining it.Well,...
To me the ideal would be a screen that fills my entire visual arc with one screen that curves to maintain equal distance at .7m distance. We're nowhere close to that now so that means bezels. Bezels are bad, so smaller bezels are better then larger bezels.This 55" curved tv isn't big enough to fill my entire visual arc, so would be improved (imho) by having 3 in landscape mode (which probably would be overkill thinking about it). So I understand the one posters comment...
Small bezels would be a bonus as well since we all know someone is going to want to put 3 of these in landscape mode. Considering this, I don't really get the "derp" comment at someone not liking large bezels. The point of a curved screen isn't to not need multi monitor, it's to improve the quality of the viewing experience. I daresay the viewing experience would be well served by 3 curved tv's in landscape.
Agreed, seems kind of silly for a tv to be curved. At the distances you view TV's the ideal curve would probably be small enough to be barely noticeable. And it would probably negatively effect the viewing of anyone who isn't directly in front of it. Not really a family friendly tv heh.
Origin sucks and should diaf. Steam sucks too and is equally hideous bloaty spyware crapping all over my computer. games for windows live? yup, the same. Any service you are required to use to play a game sucks equally. If any of these companies were interested in serving us as customers then games would be tied to us, the customer, and we would be able to migrate them from service to service as we wish. That way if one of them got all grabby and started stealing your...
I'm still wondering how vaccinations "genetically destroy 90%", and what exactly they are genetically destroying.
I don't get this insistence on showing that vaccines weren't solely responsible for reducing disease incidences, so what if they weren't? Even if it were true it still doesn't support any sort of "vaccines are bad" argument. Vaccines might be 99% effective, but if they were only 10% effective we would still take them since they have a greater then zero effectiveness and no downside. (outside of the minds of crazy conspiracy theorists) This is like the "teach the...
It is because of stupidity like this that polio is still in existence. Parents who refuse to have their children vaccinated should have their children taken away for willfully endangering them, as well as risking the general health of the population at large.