Posts by SpankyMcFlych

Does this benefit the citizens? No? Then why on earth should it be allowed? Companies shouldn't be allowed to buy other companies period.
Insurance costs are a factor of how much damage is caused by drivers. Here are some completely made up numbers...Say the current rate of accidents causes a billion dollars worth of damage that insurance firms pay out. They then turn around and charge drivers a billion dollars + profits for insurance. That insurance costs is spread over the entire pool of drivers, with drivers who never get into accidents paying into the system but never getting anything out. Each driver...
Whenever you read about this sort of release it somehow never seems to reach any stores. I'm sure they sold a couple through some unknown source as a sort of paper release to say "look! 85$ for 5 TB" as a sort of advertising. But the stuff you find on newegg or amazon is all the same old same old for regular prices.
These tiny monitors need to die in a fire. It could be a million mhz, with unlimited color and 0.0000000 input lag, but if it's still a tiny little 24 inch monitor it's just more trash on the market.
More chicken littleing. Society isn't going to be destroyed because of climate change.
No such thing as a "zero emission car", what a joke. Once again the masses seem to think the power coming out of the plug appears there by magic without emission costs. If solar and wind were such great power sources they wouldn't need to force their adoption by the threat of state violence. But hey, it's a country I don't live in so what do I care. I'll get to laugh as they decrease their standard of living for nonsensical reasons, and I'll have another failed example of...
ack.. sorry, I meant 10 per square km, not 100 square km lol. ug.For some perspective, canada has a population density of 3.41/km2, however you can probably double that number if you discount tundra. America has a density of 35/km2. Mexico 61/km2. The UK 255.6/km2. Germany 227/km2. India 389.3/km2. China 145/km2 (which seems off to me. probably should be raised in the same way canada's should by discounting mountains and deserts and tundra). Brazil 23.8/km2. Colombia...
Well I'm a proponent of zero population growth and immigration should be used to maintain that ZPG goal, and not to grow the population. But there are no politicians that would even talk about a position like this. The political class is addicted to infinite growth and there is nothing those of us with sense can do to change that. Especially when the liberal social justice establishment is addicted to importing never ending swarms of immigrants. We should figure out what...
The chicken little'ing done by climate extremists also kinda kills the debate. How do you argue a position with someone who thinks we're going to go extinct because of a warming earth?
no, it's calling a hypocrite a hypocrite. Until you climate extremists walk the walk instead of just being full of hot air the rest of us aren't going to be willing to diminish our quality of life for your insane crusade. To eliminate human accelerated climate changed we will have to eliminate human impact on the environment. To do that we would have to kill 90% of our population and regress to hunter gatherer lifestyles. So put your money where your mouth is.Well I have...