Posts by SpankyMcFlych

meh. Yes the climate is changing. Yes people are accelerating that change. No I don't care. The climate change extremists are all hot air and no show. They tell us we're overpopulated when it's not us with our tiny population densities that have a population problem. They tell us to give up our cars and houses. They tell us to stop consuming. All while extremists like david suzuki live the high life with 8 kids and 3 houses and more travel distance in a year then I'll...
Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the crybullies of youtube!
Don't worry guys the free market will straighten this all out and save the consumers. No need to regulate anything!
A city in america is no different then a city anywhere else in the world. The cities are further apart yes, but the backbones were all paid for (by you) and installed years ago, plus laying out hundreds of miles of fiber in the country is relatively easy compared to right of ways in the city. Don't be a chump. Providing 1st world internet service isn't any harder or more expensive to implement in the united states then it is anywhere else in the world. Your govt is just...
Complaining about the latest bit of automation is like complaining about the printing press, or the cotton jin. Try to be at least a little aware of history. That said I do believe we are heading to a point where there is no work for humans. There are only so many technical jobs out there that people can fill that robots aren't on the cusp of replacing. And even those jobs will eventually be automated as we develop smarter programs. When even the doctors, computer...
Bethesda giving up on mods for fallout-ps4 must be because sony cares oh so much about the PC audience too heh
Buying goods in one region and selling them in another is called trade. Boggles the mind that anyone could think trading with other people is somehow illegal or immoral. I don't have some moral obligation to give money to rich people. If I can purchase a good or service for cheaper by buying it from somewhere else then I'm going to do so.
The video game industry has long since lost my good will so what do I care. If someone's doing something illegal then take them to court. Until you take them to court it's just whining in my view, and that's just what this article is. Whining about "stolen" keys without actually proving anything or doing anything legal about it. Don't want masses of cheap keys resold? Then don't sell the cheap keys in the first place. Once the key is sold by the creator it's none of their...
Early access is becoming a way to rip people off. Steam should just allow refunds on any early access game at any time during early access for any reason with any amount of play time. You're not playing the finished game, you're play testing for the developer and if the developer pulls a dick move like DLC before the game is even completed then the people play testing should be perfectly within their rights to request refunds. They have zero hours in the finished game.
I don't like any noise at all when I'm sleeping. No music, no fans, nothing. The least little bit of noise will wake me up and I'm dreading if I ever have to move into the city and have to deal with road noise or neighbors.