Posts by SpankyMcFlych

Holy cow. I was just thinking the other day I hadn't heard anything new about this and was wondering what was going on. Wow... a ton of money flushed. I was looking forward to at least checking this one out.. The destructible terrain thing sounded interesting to me.
Every time I see someone say this I have to shake my head and lose a little bit more faith in humanity.The "if you have nothing to hide" people are imbeciles who are poisoning our culture.
I dunno. I lost track of who was arguing what when the two graphics novel posters got involved.
A remastered KotOR would be great. Updated graphics, modern UI, and the exact same story. mmmmmm so fine. I want a seriously done kotor movie. If any game just screams for a movie adaptation this one does. But screw em if they flush it down the toilet the way all other movie game adaptations have gone. They finally got comic book movies right (some of the time anyways) so I don't see why a movie game can't be done right too.
Fable was one of those games that got milked a little too hard. The first was good, but each new fable was just a little bit more generic and boring then the last. Fable legends must have been absolutely unredeemable for them to can it while it was in beta. meh. Don't really care about lionhead shutting down. They haven't really produced quality in years. A lot of developers are like that. They produce a hit and then are never quite able to recapture whatever magic they...
meh. If govt and regulators cared about consumers there would be regulations in place ensuring that we own a game when we buy it. If you buy gears of war you own it and can play it on gfwl, steam, uplay, ios, xbox, ps, whateverservice. Without having to rebuy it multiple times. We should be able to migrate our library of games off steam and onto another platform, or just free of any bloated spyware at all if we want. So if steam gets stupid and does something to drive...
If it houses a dormant cyber death virus then maby they should be destroying it instead of trying to access it.
^ this.Do we really care if a console is better then a 5 year old pc? Talk about grasping at straws.
Any company asking for handouts is a failing company in my opinion. I guess we just have differing views.
They'll probably succeed. Quebec is a money sink and canada as a whole can't seem to resist pouring good money after bad into the place. Bailing out failing quebec businesses is just standard procedure.