Posts by SpankyMcFlych

no, it's calling a hypocrite a hypocrite. Until you climate extremists walk the walk instead of just being full of hot air the rest of us aren't going to be willing to diminish our quality of life for your insane crusade. To eliminate human accelerated climate changed we will have to eliminate human impact on the environment. To do that we would have to kill 90% of our population and regress to hunter gatherer lifestyles. So put your money where your mouth is.Well I have...
So what are you doing spending time on the internet then? If you really believed in your cause you'd be living a hunter gatherer subsistence lifestyle with zero carbon impact. You'd be voting for people who would be willing to depopulate the earth of it's most invasive species.Until people like you are willing to put your money where your mouth is and walk the walk instead of just yammering about it, the rest of us are going to be unwilling to put up with the incessant...
For the people complaining about "whatever-gate"... get over it? Words have meaning yes, but that meaning changes all the time. Language changes, it's not static (and this isn't a bad thing). For better or for worse watergate added Xgate to the lexicon and now people use it for other scandals, and other people understand the meaning behind the use. Complaining about it is about as dumb as complaining about any other time words or phrases change or get added to a language.
I wonder if they've disappeared from the development offices as well as off the net. When the mess first started the guy was promising all sorts of things to be added at a later date but I wonder now if the backlash has been bad enough that they're just washing their hands of the situation and walking away. I do notice the price is still AAA level. Boggles the mind.
meh. Yes the climate is changing. Yes people are accelerating that change. No I don't care. The climate change extremists are all hot air and no show. They tell us we're overpopulated when it's not us with our tiny population densities that have a population problem. They tell us to give up our cars and houses. They tell us to stop consuming. All while extremists like david suzuki live the high life with 8 kids and 3 houses and more travel distance in a year then I'll...
Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the crybullies of youtube!
Don't worry guys the free market will straighten this all out and save the consumers. No need to regulate anything!
A city in america is no different then a city anywhere else in the world. The cities are further apart yes, but the backbones were all paid for (by you) and installed years ago, plus laying out hundreds of miles of fiber in the country is relatively easy compared to right of ways in the city. Don't be a chump. Providing 1st world internet service isn't any harder or more expensive to implement in the united states then it is anywhere else in the world. Your govt is just...
Complaining about the latest bit of automation is like complaining about the printing press, or the cotton jin. Try to be at least a little aware of history. That said I do believe we are heading to a point where there is no work for humans. There are only so many technical jobs out there that people can fill that robots aren't on the cusp of replacing. And even those jobs will eventually be automated as we develop smarter programs. When even the doctors, computer...
Bethesda giving up on mods for fallout-ps4 must be because sony cares oh so much about the PC audience too heh