Posts by SpankyMcFlych

We should be able to host monkeys on keyboards, it still wouldn't be any of the ISP's business what a customer is doing while sending 1's and 0's.A no server clause is bull and should be ignorable.
Am I the only person who thinks it shouldn't be any of the ISP's business what the 1's and 0's you're sending are used for?
You are once again assigning value to something that has none, there is nothing about a languages current vocabulary that makes it better then future iterations. The changes to language that youth indulge in aren't bad, and the changes they implement that carry through aren't damaging to the language. I would argue the way the youth of each generation warp and change a language is probably a vital feature that keeps a language relevant to a changing environment, and I...
Languages change over time. Dictionaries aren't the language police, they're there to reflect what people recognize as a whole. If we all started saying teh instead of the, then teh would become the "correct" pronunciation. Language isn't sacred and changes constantly.
GIF - Graphics... I've always used a hard g because that's the sound for graphics, so to me the acronym should take the words sound. There are no rules set in stone for any language, and that goes especially for the abomination that is english, so if the people call it GIF, GIF it is. The creator has no say. Gilligan's (island)
I wonder if we'll ever see a day where consoles are just an app for your phone along with a stand to place it so the camera and microphone grant kinnect and voice capabilities along with additional controllers of varying types.Everything connected together via bluetooth and wifi.edit: And about the cloud thing, I think it could be a benefit, if done right (laugh). However we still run into issues like the fact that our ISP's are all scum who want to charge us outrageous...
I don't think anything to do with embryos will be viable in regards to medical advances. Not for any scientific reasons, but because there are simply too many moral reservations about working with embryos. The work being done to take normal cells and revert them into stem cells will sidestep the controversy that dogs embryo research and is (I believe) the future. And for the star wars clones type scenario people raise... seriously? A clone would still need to be...
Won't happen until we have autonomous (flying) cars. People are just too stupid. Most drivers shouldn't be allowed on the road, let alone in the sky. Any why is it we never see any sort of real footage for these flying cars people try to push? It's always CGI and concept art. Flying cars are the ultimate vaporware of the modern era.
Best buy Future Shop walmart gamestop that store the replaced radio shack london drugs department stores independent stores ^All retail that carry games (off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more). None of which are going to refuse to carry a game if it doesn't have pre-order goodies. If you actually believe retail has any pull whatsoever with game publishers you're probably also one of those chumps who believes day one dlc isn't cut from the game in order to sell...
I saw angry joe ranting about this. Game developers have fallen to a new low if they're charging extra for difficulty levels lol