Posts by lifesosian

anyone who bought it care to give some reviews? how is the back light bleeding? is the stand removable without opening the panel? hows the overclocking results?
yea im planning to get the matt version. just wanna know how to differentiate them in case they send me a tempered glass version instead
how do you differentiate between the matt version and the tempered glass version? didnt see a tempered glass version before
is it still worth it to get the qnix now as the newer panels seems to be a lower grade and has PWM issues.
The price im quoting is for the matt version from AccessoriesWhole. i think many people bought from this seller.Anyone tried playing CSGO with this monitor? And how does the overclocking works and perform at lower resolutions?
Rebump my own post sorry. really hope someone could answer me cos im really interested in this monitor.
nah not offgrade.
Hi, is it risky to jump onto this monitor? Theres a sale for this QX2710 LED Evolution ll Matte Panel for 230usd the SE version is 220. I mainly play CSGO and was planning to buy a benq 144hz until i found this monitor. How will the overclocking perform on lower resolutions? I play CSGO on 1024x768, so how will the overclocking perform and work on the lower resolutions up to 1920x1080. Im willing to run default 60hz on the 1440p resolution but i would want 120hz when...
is the sensor on the fk2 the same as any other mouse out there with the 3310 like the ss rival? becoz in the past zowie has to make some modification to achieve lower lift-off. so is there any modification on this or exactly the same as the others? also is there any benefit for using 500hz to 1000hz? becoz coming from csgo myself most pros that i know of uses 500hz.
anyone mind doing a summary for me about this mice. also how does the 2013 version differs from the 2014 in terms of performance? does the IR LED makes a difference? i heard theres noticeable input lag at 450dpi and is that problem also in the 2013 version as well as zowie AM?