Posts by nleksan

Make your own custom cables, wire and sleeving and crimping and all. Before you do, buy a bunch of the same spec caps, the best quality you can. Make the cables to-length for all the runs (MASSIVE aesthetic, and potentially airflow, benefits). Put the capacitors in a section of the cable not visible (you will be doing plenty of test runs and fits and alternatives so you will know exactly how to hide them). Reap all the benefits and none of the downsides.
FLAG ON THE PLAY!This, you simply cannot achieve accurate acoustic performance from a single driver satellite and an under-sized (woofer-sized) "subwoofer"!IMO/IME, you simply CANNOT achieve good sound quality without at least a 2-way setup (tweet/mid-woofer), while a 3-way (tweet/mid/woofer) is the sweet spot but one must keep in mind that the more cones one adds to a cabinet the more complicated and difficult it is to make it sound as good as it can for the designer of...
Sell the blocks separately?
An ever growing pile of orphaned black athletic socks in the corner just groaned "yes", so I am starting to think you may be onto something... *chin scratch, moustache twirl*
If my refrigerator starts deleting my food, Samsung will be the target of some righteous anger...
Let me know if you are interested in selling the LSI separate....
Intel simply has far, far too much of the enterprise market, and switching to AMD would require such a change that tthere's absolutely zero reason to incur the expense unless there's BOTH a significant improvement in performance density AND cost of deployment relative to performance... A year is asking for the impossible. A decade is not entirely impossible, but these companies plan further than that ahead and while the plans are obviously in a constant state of change...
As said above, there's a difference between the quality of the lower frequencies with the kinds of headphones myself and fellow audio engineers. I would recommend doing some reading (from reputablesites, aavoid Headfi at least for now...) and learn how open driver sets differ from closed, and while open/dynamic drivers tend to have a punchier quicker response at the bottom of the spectrum compared to the average closed which tend towards skewing the bass enough that,...
Human FOV =/= Monitor Aspect Ratio because you are not filling your entire Field of View, but IN GAMES the engine increases the field of view, it being tied to aspect ratio most commonly I believe, thus YES YOU HAVE LARGER IN GAME FOV...
I have been extremely pleased with the Qnap TS-879-PRO and 1079-PRO units, which include 2x 10GbEth card each, utilize powerful processors with up to 32GB RAM, and very powerful yet power friendly. As for ripping, when I needed to get my collection of film and music from physical media onto my network, I went throughall my old ODD's, organized by CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW while the BD drives (1x 5.25, 1x Slim Slot-Load, 2x USB3.0 External, all 8x or 12x burners) already...