Posts by ZDngrfld

No clue. I don't have video cards (or a GUI for that matter) in any of my rigs except for my SR-2
They're working fine. No clue what version BIOS I'm running on it, though.
I ran the QA82s on my Z9. Albeit with the 0503 BIOS and no video card. You'll have issues with newer GPUs like the GTX 750 Ti. I'd take TheBlademaster01's advice and look for some newer chips.
My QDNRs are running great in my Z9. 106 BCLK, 2860MHz all-core turbo. I've been thinking of picking up one of those QE5Fs or something similar for a new 1P gaming setup. Tired of this SR-2.
TPC isn't for Windows. 62xx and 63xx utilize the same overclocking.
TurionPowerControl
port forwarding will solve thatno, xptminer uses a different protocol and won't work with the wallet.
Just point your second notebook at the first one if they're on the same network.Code:minerd -o [ip of first notebook]:28332 -u [rpcuser] -p [rpcpassword]
Doesn't work that way. If you're going to solo and use the rpc server you just need one with a wallet and point your other client to that wallet.@PressQ: You have rpcport=28332 in your rieconf.conf file in %appdata%\riecoin? I hope you're planning to solo mine with quite a few machines. I had trouble finding blocks with 176 threads. I'd suggest joining a pool regardless.
I installed Hyper-V Server 2012 just fine on my H8QGi+-F when I was testing something for a client. I didn't adjust anything in the BIOS, just plugged in a hard drive and installed it. I'm not sure why you're having issues. Why can't you use Linux?Looks to be a picture of two turntables and a mixer