Posts by discoprince

i said the pace of the combat was like sc2 (the speed in which the action takes place) not that it was a carbon copy of sc2. the game is nothing like starcraft besides the fact its a RTS.the game is literally dow1 with some dow2 sprinkled in with more octane. if you havent played either of those, they are pretty cheap on steam.
i was talking about dow3 performance, it terms of the pace of the combat and how many button presses youre making its deffinately much faster than the first two games. id say comparable to the pace of combat of starcraft 2.
dow3 runs silky smooth, all the units are responsive and i was getting 60+ frames even during heavy battle.
its a bummer for you, the game was extremely fun to play i put in 20 hours over the beta weekend. i cant wait to play again hopefully theres an open beta or something so more people can try it for themselves.i honestly think the game is the best combination of the first two games, it captures elements from both really well.the game combat pace is similar to sc2 (like how fast the action takes place) but it still plays like dow1/2. its not 40k starcraft it very much is...
the game will have more than one MP mode for sure, at launch it could be just the one.the guy has put a bad taste in my mouth and other peoples in regards to his opinions about this game and others as well as certain things in his lore videos. as a huge fan of the franchise i feel they are unjust however at the end of the day they are just opinions.if the new cover system isnt aesthetically pleasing to you i dont know what to tell you, i can tell you that it is a fun...
first of all, don't listen to anything this guy says about anything warhammer. he's pessimistic as all hell, says he's a big fan of the franchise when he's obviously not. i'm a huge warhammer/40k fan. i play table top, i build/paint my own minis, i read all the books and play all the games. Archwarhammer is cancer for the scene, the guy is a casual gamer at best, with little to no RTS experience and at the time of making that video he never even played the game.moving...
the game isn't really anything like SC2 (except for aesthetic,the pace of the fights and the fact its a RTS) but if you're just looking to play another RTS then its really fun.its very close to the first dawn of war game with a little dawn of war 2 mixed in.source: dawn of war 3 beta player, been playing starcraft since 1998, veteran dow1/2 player.
What's the chance of me getting one at this point without a wobbly scroll wheel? I got my 403 at launch and didn't have a wobbly scroll wheel but now after a few months of use it developed this problem. I'm to lazy to rma, I'd rather just buy a new one.
how to get started with engineering? does it only affect the ship you are currently flying or can the mods be applied to any ship that you own?
Going from Tycoon to Elite Trade rank this patch? I pretty much got to tycoon smuggling out of Robigo the last time I was playing (end of last year earlier this year). Now that thats been nerfed into the ground I'm not sure where to finish out my trade rank. I've been doing passenger runs out of Aditi with my Anaconda but the payouts aren't really what im used to, anyone have a clue what I can do to make decent money? Either trading goods/passenger/smuggling. Thanks...