Posts by jjpjimmy

How long has it been?Logitech support finally got around to an RMA and they have told me the same message as yours. No more G303s...They gave the okay for a GPro instead of the g403.
Veeam
So after just nearly 4 years of use two of these drives, purchased at the same time, are showing errors now.
I believe it came from the G404 thread sourcing Logitech China.I honestly haven't given their suggested grip much of a chance. It just feels so odd placing my ring finger on a corner since my natural inclination is to place ring and pinky along the sloped surface. Although I'm a sick bastard that likes the G303 shape, so there's that.
like this apparently.
After almost 2 years of use my G303 has begun to double click on the left click. Though certainly didn't last as long as the G400. Fortunately happened just a couple weeks from when my warranty would have expired. Lets see if Logitech is okay with a de-braided cable.
However nobody has made the kinds of thorough threads of r0ach's caliber.
Disagree about timing > frequency Go with higher frequency when/if the price is right. http://www.techspot.com/article/1171-ddr4-4000-mhz-performance/
Ring finger on the right click button? Okay, I'll try it.
No, I think 3 is the better option.