Posts by Mrip541

I haven't heard the ALC1150 but I used to have an X-FI titanium hd. I hear that onboard audio is making strides, but I'd be shocked and amazed if the ALC1150 sounded anywhere close to as good as a quality dedicated card. The post towards the end here seems informative.
I also have glasses and a big head, and I also had issues finding comfortable headphones. For shorter sessions I just use IEMs, but if you're really listening all day maybe consider the Sennheiser HD series. I don't know what model will fit in your budget with shipping, but I've found they are generally light for full sized headphones, don't clamp too hard, the velour earpads let your ears breath a bit, and the pads play nice with my glasses. They can still get a bit...
They do look sweet but mine came with a little bubble divot in the finish. I'm sure someone noticed it at inspection and just shrugged and thought good enough. Pissed me off.
I was looking into using a "real" condenser lav mic for gaming and decided it was more of a pain that it was worth. Most lav mics are designed to be used with certain handheld recorders, certain wireless systems, or certain phones, and it can be very difficult to figure out which mics work with which devices. Many have 4-pin or XLR connectors. Of the ones with an 1/8" jack, some connect only to a communications port, and some only connect to a mic port. Then once you get...
edit - I was wrong
My plan is to pray to the division gods all day asking for Barrett to drop an m1a, just one time. I fully expect to only need 1 run tonight.
After this box stunt the cards better blow my mind.
I've been working on my gear and have the knee and mask crafted set pieces, the hand set piece from a DZ drop, and the rest 182s. Am I correct in thinking the only ways to improve my gs from here are to run the incursion, grind DZ rank to infinity, or buy the BoO 204 special vendor guns of the week? edit - Also, I'm DZ rank 25 but am still seeing only rank 15 gear. I thought there was new gear at 25.
I'll believe it when I see it.
It actually is a legitimate IP rights issue.