Posts by Mrip541

After this box stunt the cards better blow my mind.
I've been working on my gear and have the knee and mask crafted set pieces, the hand set piece from a DZ drop, and the rest 182s. Am I correct in thinking the only ways to improve my gs from here are to run the incursion, grind DZ rank to infinity, or buy the BoO 204 special vendor guns of the week? edit - Also, I'm DZ rank 25 but am still seeing only rank 15 gear. I thought there was new gear at 25.
I'll believe it when I see it.
It actually is a legitimate IP rights issue.
If I'm over the minimum and the recommended, I have every right to queue and not be kicked. I hope they institute harassment filters to help stop elitist jerks from kicking people.
The struggle is real. The first time I tried matchmaking for challenge mode I had 141, figuring that was reasonable because the matchmaking menu itself says 140 is the recommended gear level. During the loading screen I heard 2 guys literally laugh at me and say just kick him he really shouldn't be queueing at that gs.
My 150-160gs was getting me kicked from challenge groups so I figured there was no hope of getting an incursion group to carry me. My best gear actually put me at like 148 but i was getting kickee before loading completed. So i started wearing worse gear to up my score. But yeah not sure why I didn't at least try.
Correct.
"Bad" may have been a bit strong, but with high impedance and relatively low sensitivity I think we're talking about headphones specifically designed to be used with an amp that plugs into the wall. But yeah, E10 would be better than nothing, and if that's what your budget allows then so be it.
Yep, that should work just fine, but I've never heard it so can't go beyond just looking at the specs.