Posts by Mrip541

Thanks for the idea, but I double checked and I don't have my account loaded into the samsung app, and I continue to get the double notification if I block the email app. It's really just 2 sequential notifications both from the gmail app. I've looked through every notification setting and option multiple times. I'm going to lose it.
Samsung s7. First notification will show normal info such as sender. If i tap the notification, the email opens as usual, but the notification is immediately replaced by another that just says 1 new message, without any of the usual info, and it doeant fo away until i view my inbox. Any ideas?
In a few weeks I'm moving for the first time in 8 years. Will finally have my own office/computer room, instead of a desk in the living room. We're buying the new place instead of renting so i can do whatever i want. I'm SO excited.
Oh nice. Thanks for the heads up.
The options for 34' 100hz 3440x1440 appear to be the Asus ROG PG348Q, ASUS Designo Curved MX34VQ, and HP Omen X. I plan to stick with Nvidia cards, so the PG348Q with the IPS panel and Gsync seems to be the choice. Am I missing anything? I'm a bit rusty.
Any comments on noise? Is the new dual width blower as quiet as previous dual fan designs?
I 100% disagree with your hd650 comment. Properly amped I find it light years faster and more clear than any headset. Like a completely different league.
Hard to get excited about bt4 headphones with bt5 just released.
"Priced correctly"... lol. The endless back and forth price guessing on these forums is pointless. Complete waste of everyone's time.
I'd get a real monitor way before I upgraded those cards.