Posts by kazenagi

Up for sale is an i3 Chromebox I got a week ago, looking to see if there's any interest in it. Brand new in mint condition, included is original packaging and all original accessories including the keyboard and mouse. Price is shipped to North America.
Excellent condition, just a little dusty. Price is shipped to Canada, USA add $10. I take paypal or EMT.
In great condition, no blemishes from what I can tell, only dusty. The case has never been modded either. Local pickup or PM me for a shipping quote. I take paypal or EMT.
LGA 2011 Mounting Kit, original fans and mounting hardware included(includes AMD and Intel mounting hardware). Price is shipped for Canada but add $10 for USA. I take paypal or EMT. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608018 Compatibility Intel LGA1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 775 / 1150 AMD Socket AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / AM3+
This was used as a media server at stock settings for the past while now so the system never went through anything extreme. No harddrives included. Looking to sell the whole system together. I take paypal or EMT, pm for a shipping quote i7 2600k Asus Maximus IV Extreme Corsair Dominator DDR3 1866 8GB EVGA 750G2 EVGA GT 720 Fractal Define R4 no window Noctua NH-L9i
I had 8 3tb WD Reds hooked up. If you're looking to use it as an offsite backup then it'll do fine, speeds are comparable to entry/mid level NAS'. Temps were never a problem.
Up for sale is a LSI 9240-8i which was used for a couple of months, included are two 2 x Mini-SAS to (4) SATA Fanout Cables. Shipping is included to Canada, for US add $10 I take paypal or EMT, please pm for inquiries.
Exynos
Up for sale is a Samsung tablet in mint condition. There are no scratches or blemishes and it has very little use, included with the tablet is all the original accessories it came with and the retail box. PM for any inquiries. Price is shipped to Canada, US will need an additional $10.
Up for sale is a QNAP NAS in great condition, all original accessories and retail box included. Please pm for any inquiries. Shipping to anywhere in Canada will be $10, US $15.