Posts by Hamy144

Bump
Anyone?
bump
Some old watercolling gear looking to clear out, can I get some appraisals in £ please? Two EK 7950 waterblocks (pre CSQ) Alphacool CPU block XSPC 360 radiator 25mm thick 360 radiator 35mm thick 10 XSPC 1/2,3/4 compression fittings D5 pump with alphacool pump top on it Alphacool DDC pump top Broken DDC 3.25 pump EK 250 resovior
I continued to play it for 70hrs because I wanted to give it a fair chance to grasp me but it really didn't. Every thing in it seams half-assed, one example the collision on objects post levelution is just messed up, being blocked by something that is completely insignificant and small when in reality you should be able to walk over it. I could go on for long periods of time but I really couldn't be bothered.
I've got 70+ hrs on BF4 and i'm disgusted, i'm surprised they haven't faced any serious repercussions yet. Some people may not experience all the problems, some may be completely oblivious to them either way it is nowhere near playable in my eyes, i just don't enjoy it.
I played BF4 yesterday for the first time in a month, it's even worse than when it was first released. They really need to up their game if the entirety of DICE is working on fixes.
Skynet
Just try it and thank me later.
You don't need to upgrade to win8.1, just launch BF4 in 32bit mode if you're on Windows 7.