Posts by valkeriefire

I owned an Asus G73 and while asus makes nice laptops, I greatly prefer the much more professional look of the Sagers. I need a laptop that I can game on and go meeting where I have to deliver a PowerPoint. Showing up with an Asus or MSI screams "I play games when I should be working" but most people think a Sager is just an old laptop. Some people like the gamer bling, I just don't. I like g sync. It does help if you game competitively. If a 1050ti meets your needs that...
I'd definitely go with the OPs laptop. I've had two Sagers and they're awesome. They're definitely the best gaming laptops IMHO. The gtx1060 is perfect for that 120hz Gsync 1080p panel. I have the 6820hk and gtx1070 with 4K 60hz g sync and I'd almost rather have this. The 1060/7700 model is slightly thinner which is nice too.
Bumber the case is no good. I was looking to do a ML08 build and buying your whole setup could have saved me some $$.
I've got the 24" version. I love the aesthetics on these. None of gaudy non-sense that's on the Acer and Asus panels. Just pure subtle professionalism.
T-Mobile offers this router for $10 deposit while your a customer. They sell it for $100. I got one for free.
SOLD to Fossil
I am selling my Sager NP8652 (Clevo P650SG). If you don't know what a Sager/Clevo is, they are basically some of the best gaming laptops made. Here is a review... http://www.gaminglaptopsjunky.com/eurocom-m5-pro-clevo-p650sg-review-gtx-980m/ The laptop is in perfect condition. I am clean freak and keep my stuff in tip top shape. The only imperfection are a few hairline scratches on the top of the laptop. The screen is flawless. The laptop has a 3 year extended warranty...
Under estimating Elon Musk is kinda dumb. Your talking about someone who is part Steve Jobs, part James Bond villain, and all genius. He's very good at marketing, but he's also good at keeping things under wraps and revealing significant progress on projects no one even knew he was working on. I'm biased because I own a Teala, but I think the guy is one of the few powerful people in this world that actually cares about the world (or else he's just setting up something like...
Awesome log. Thank you for posting it.
If you're running your 6700k overclocked to 4.6ghz, and you're letting the motherboard determine the voltage, then that is almost certainly the reason you are overheating. I would run stock clocks and determine your stock voltage. Evaluate your temps then, and determine how much headroom you have for overclocking.