Posts by valkeriefire

Wow. BX200 480gb is $100 and the 960 is $200. Awesome prices.
If you have a R7000 I don't see the point in buying this unless you need a second router. The R7000 is still pretty awesome. If someone out there still has a Non-AC router then they should totally buy this. Upgrading to my RT-AC68Us at home and work was the single best thing I could have done for my network and internet speeds. I don't know how anyone lives without a dual core router now a days LOL.
LOCAL20 no longer works with this promotion.
Solid deal. I like BHphoto too.
Impressive. I have the prodigy and if you don't mind loosing the handles this case is superior. Better PSU access and more overall space for the same physical footprint. I'm not sellin my Prodigy but I'd recommend this to new ITX builders.
Yeah you definitely need 1000w+ for CF/SLI 250w gpus. On paper it should work but in practice it doesn't. I hate when people tell you you can run 500w of GPU on 750w. You are almost certain to exceed the Amps. Still the 760w should work fine for the 160w SLI 980s or similar.
Awesome deal. I think the Seasonic version was $90 once but that was along time ago. Best deal I've seen on one of these in awhile. Excellent deal IMHO. I've been using 660w/760w PSuS for years and they are all great. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139042&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL071415&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL071415&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL071415-_-EMC-071415-Index-_-PowerSupplies-_-17139042-S2A8C Coupon code EMCAVKR45
Scatdied is correct. EVGA will look at the receipt, see that you paid $200ish, and charge you the difference. If you manage to buy one at this price, consider yourself lucky. Step up won't help you and it is a waste of time.
This is totally worth $1. The graphics are ok, but the interface is excellent and the story line is top notch. It was considered on the best games of 2011 easily. Rave reviews, I strongly recommend it.
Actually aesthetically this case is superior to a lot of other designs. It looks like it is meant to be in a visible area like a high rise NY apartment or something. Most cases scream "nerd", this one not so much, if you hid your wires, you could easily mistake it for a speaker which appears to be the whole point. I wouldn't buy it because I am more of an ITX guy, but if you need a large case, and want a subtile approach, this one is VERY nice. Only Lian Li makes...