Posts by valkeriefire

+ Rep
For your needs, a macbook sounds best. Apple Outlet (Google it) is an easy was to get good hardware at a discount. You can also buy from Best Buy. I've bought openbox items from best buy for hundreds less. You can search the inventory of the store near you online. Most stores have a few returned MacBooks at any given time.
I actually have 130gb now, it added 100gb to my old 30gb limit. Well done. + Rep. Good instructions too.
They deserve it. Retail sales is hard work if it's commision based and generally you don't make great money unless you are a store manager or something. It's nice of Intel to offer these to sales professionals.
How is the Rosewill Proton 1050w Gold fully modular. It's a Sirtec, but this particular psu looks just like the seasonic 1050w gold.
I think the "continuous" label on your PSU is advertising. The Seasonic X series are top of the line PSU, there probably isn't a better 850w PSU than this one.
Absolutely NUTS. Best deal on a PSU I've EVER seen! And I've seen a lot of deals.
That sucks. Sorry. Another thing to note is that the psu pictured on the NCIX website is NOT the psu you will get. XFX had the horrible idea of redoing this model psu and kept the same part number even though the psu changed. The one pictured is the old model, which was identical to the seasonic x750/corsair ax750. Those PSUs were 160mm, the new one is based on the new gold Seasonic units (km3 I think but I'm not sure) but it has a different housing that is 170mm. That...
Awesomeness! I got it for $80 with the gift card but went back today and go the $60 price. I sold the gift card To a friend for $40 so my net cost on the g502 was $25 after tax. Sweet. +rep all around.
Great deal, best I've seen on it. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438011&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL112814&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL112814&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL112814-_-EMC-112814-Latest-_-PowerSupplies-_-17438011-S2A0C