Posts by TKFlight

In. Never played New vegas before.
Understood. Their recent releases are horrid.I really hope this doesn't turn into most MMO's, Pay 2 Win. I hope they don't start adding cars like, an 08 WRX STI and make you pay $20. The lack of cars with the release is quite concerning, and points to this happening.Also, the fact that Uplay is needed is another turn off. I really hope the good of this game outweighs the bad.
I've been reading up on The Crew and have gotten mixed readings on whether it is worth buying. A racing mmo is actually a really neat concept, especially for a car enthusiast like myself, but I've looked at their car list and I'm just not impressed. No honda, Subaru, not even a Nissan 240sx. I mean what gives? I do understand that its a new release and not all cars will be there, but not adding a STI Subaru or a Civic Si is kind of lame. I'm still planning on giving it a...
I have a number of cases that I'm looking at, I threw the XB at the top of my list right now because of the way it looks. I see that it fits your noctua, so it cures my suspicion if it will fit my new 212 evo.
About two days ago I got up out of my chair, foot got caught in my head phone wire and I ripped my HAF 912 off my desk. A bunch of little pieces, that I have no idea what they were for, broke off and went everywhere. And now my DVD drive just slides in and out doesn't lock in place. In the process of doing that I bent my hyper 212 evo, very sad day for me lol. For me, at least, case searching is a bit difficult, I don't want to spend a ton of money but I want something...
I've been pretty rough on processors over the years, they can take a good beating before they end up dieing.^ This
This is actually very interesting if this holds up to be true, but I'm going to hold off on a mobo/cpu upgrade until Skylake or Excavator. I understand the excitement because there hasn't been much competition between AMD/Intel in quite awhile, it looks promising with these leaked benchmarks but I'll believe it when I see it. Not taking this to seriously until Steamroller is released and there are actual benchmarks showing these improvements. I really do hope these are...
Thanks for the replies guys. I kinda got out of the gaming world/benchmarks for a few months, with these new cards who seems to be on top and are there any cards now that offer a good increase in FPS at a decent price? Not biased on either company btw, I just buy whats good.
Well like most people on here I have gotten an itch to upgrade, the only part I would see upgrading is the RAM to a higher frequency or my GPU. First, if I were to upgrade from my 7950 what would be the best route to go or should I wait till next gen cards? I haven't been on for awhile just graduated high school and was job hunting for months after I graduated finally got a job and some income coming, so I'll become active as of now. Also, I remember reading that Ivy...
You wont outperform him in every aspect unless you are doing something that uses lots of cores. Gaming the difference between the two will be very small.