Posts by mordocai rp

i got it working somewhat. I think the pcb / motor is bad because it starts and stops randomly. Sometimes giving it a little shake makes it start but it stops when moved
it didn't work, i don't know why it isn't working. thank you for trying to help though.I just left the pump sitting without use for a year, don't know why it wont work. Never been ran dry except for a couple seconds in my previous loop (was working fine after it though)
When I redid switched back to WC from stock intel cooler, the pump is not working at all (no vibration, noise, nor any water movement) I tried rewiring based on these two pictures (my 4pin casing has a 1 imprinted on it which I used as the ground, and all the wires are black (one from bmaverick)) 1 GND 2 +12VDC 3 Sense 4 Control but it still doesn't work :/
thank you. Unfortunately all of my wires are black . I bought it from bmaverick about two years ago (just sent him pm asking for some help).I tried rewiring based on these two pictures (my 4pin casing has a 1 imprinted on it which I used as the ground1 GND2 +12VDC3 Sense4 Controlbut it still doesn't work :/p.s this is my pump. I just figured out it is a ddc-1t not mcp355 (been away from wc for a while hah):
does anyone have a picture of what a laing ddc /mcp35x 4pin wiring should look like? I feel I might have hooked it back up wrong after sleeving because the pump is not turning back on.
I unplugged a fan and it started working I get graphics now, but when I boot up I get CPU Fan Error!! in the BIOS. Could this be faulty wiring on the water pump? p.s I have a sleeved mcp pump (did I rewire it wrong after sleeving / is that possible (all the wires are black)?) but I am not sure if it is running (I don't think it is as I feel no internal movement in it.
update: unplugged a fan in the rear of the case and it booted up almost perfectly. I get graphics now, but when I boot up I get CPU Fan Error!! in the BIOS. Could this be faulty wiring on the water pump?
reconnected everything but alas nothing. I will try removing the extensions (even though they were being used before) tomorrow, that might be the cause.Could it be a power supply problem?running 450w gold rated PSU, non-OC i5 2500k, 7950, two fans, one ssd, one hdd, and water pump
Can anyone in here help me? I have the Rog gene V. A while ago everything was going perfectly fine but I decided to switch to a watercooling loop. After setting everything up and trying to boot I got an error code 77. I removed everything and tried running with only ram/cpu/mobo but am still getting an error 76. I tried looking online for help but couldn't find anything I have not tried. CPU has no bents pins, RAM is seated properly in the furthest slot from cpu. PS:...
Hey guys, so recently I have switched to a watercooling loop and now all of a sudden neither my gfx cards hdmi nor the mobo hdmi display anything. List of changes: installed WC loop (just tried to bleed the loop but the pump doesn't turn on either in any of the fan sockets while the other fans work fine) No display working Other info: HDD's turn on (ssd I think turns on, HDD for sure as I can hear it) Fans still work GFX card powers on, it's fans still works Processor is...