Posts by mordocai rp

update: only red, white,blue sleeving left
ygpm
now willing to part out
that's pretty awesome. Might have to do something like this in the future when i can afford a 3d printer for my mitx.
this. I included the molex just to show an in-between sized wings and should have specified.
I think it's the pins, these are 3 female pins from 3 different places (performance-pcs, frozen cpu, mdpc)
Only have MDPC sleeving left. The only thing not mdpc is the super thin kobra sleeving which is sleeving for fan sized cables (22awg?). Everything that is listed is left, and quality is from mdpc. I hope that clarifies things upedit: to clarify more, the kobra sleeving is the one inside the small plastic baggies
ygpm
yeah the normal atx wings are too short. Only ones I've used that were perfect have been mdpc-x ones.
I'm sorry but with your most recent trader rating I do not wish to trade with you.UPDATED OP:PRICE REDUCEDEVERYTHING MDPC NOW (looked up records, and measured each piece)Crimer is literally like brand new, only used it once for a custom 6pin before realizing sleeving is not my thing