Posts by opty165

Pretty sure AMD didn't put any hours into the case design as it looks like an NZXT S340 with a Ryzen sticker on the front.
This, supposedly, can be fix with Active Hours. If you set it up so that your non active time is late at night or early am, then it should install between that time and auto reboot as well. Assuming that you leave the PC turned on during that time period. Now I can't be certain that it wakes machines from sleep state to install updates, but I know I've seen group policy options that will do that exact thing(windows 7 and 10). I believe there are extended Active Hour time...
Quite the heated thread. Thoroughly enjoyed the beginning of it! I can understand that you guys like Windows 7 over 10, but damn. I'd be hard pressed to say anything nice about 10 in here without being berated........but here goes. I'm not going to knock on Windows 7 being bad or insecure(much). It's just honestly showing it's age now in 2017. I much prefer the look and functionality of 10 over 7. I've also been a big supporter of how MS is handling updates(NOT how they...
Oh tax time cannot get here soon enough.....
Must be a slow news day. This option has been available for a couple months now. Looks like they recently re-named the option in settings though.
For anyone who is interested, Amazon just got the 400c/400q in stock. Ordered mine last night! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017XPP9KK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
What are the chances that graphics mods for the PC version will bring it up to the E3 2013 level of detail? I'm sure someone is thinking about it.
I gotta say the live action short films for The Division are really good. Definitely makes me exciting to jump in with a squad of friends and play. I'll hold off on judgement of the graphics until the game launches.
Just got my adapter in the mail today. Running it with my LG 43UF6430 that I picked up on Black Friday. Full 4K at 60hz and 4:4:4 Chroma.
Order placed! Thanks!I'll finally be able to utilize my 43in LG 4k with my 290. 30hz has been rough these past two weeks....