Posts by un1b4ll

Bahaha they did the exact same thing with Siege. They just think their games are above being hacked, I guess. Their graphical and art detail quality in the Division is only matched by their vast stupidity and denial on the topic of hackers.
I haven't read every comment in the thread yet, but from the video I took away increased memory speed is really the way to bring the last generations of CPUs up to the 6700k level- can someone confirm or deny? If that is the case I'm going to upgrade from 1866mhz DDR3 to 2400. Thoughts?
This is that super popular wonder ram from 2012 or so... You know the stuff- famous for ultra low timings. I believe it's 28nm How much could I get for my 4x4 kit?
All of the above^^ I'd say the big players are Frame Interpolation and consistent 66.6ms frame timing. Your brain is used to watching content at 30 and even 24fps and it's learned to let you get engrossed with even those low frame rates. The catch is, they need to be consistent. While of course we don't see a bit of frame lag and call out "THAT FRAME WAS 7.24ms OFF, AHHH" but we perceive the hundreds of these imperfections happening every minute as exactly what you're...
Obviously it's Starkiller base. RIP original Starkiller
Squad is great! I recorded some footage of my very first time loading into the game, and I'm completely clueless here. I only share this because the impressive thing to me is that this squad is made up of complete strangers but is working extremely well together. Be warned, if you watch this- I'm 100% clueless and just beginning to get my bearings. Also it's really dark after encoding, but it was plenty light enough to be playable with a bit of extra challenge in game.
Anyone think the Blops 3 Season Pass will go on sale?
For anyone new to the deal, it's not uncommon to receive your product before you ever even get a shipping notification. That's been the case for me on probably half of the deals bi-yearly since like 2009.
That's me! There are dozens of us! I cannot express how much I hated the PG278Q, I tried it for a week and returned it with much prejudice. If it had been $200 less expensive I would have filmed me smashing it with a hammer, and it would have been worth it. I have the IPS version of the display talked about in this thread, but even so, the best monitor I've ever used was the legendary Dell/Alienware 17" RGBLED from 2010. Nothing has even come close to that since, for me.
This display was the biggest impact I've seen in a single upgrade since my first SSD. Edit: The IPS one. What the heck Asus/newegg... Shady.