Posts by un1b4ll

They're going to start disappearing soon, I'd make your move.
Just take the USB drive out and reboot.
I agree, I've yet to see a well-informed discussion on anything involving Apple since I've been here. Which is odd, other topics are discussed so well.
I think this should be titled "Apple don't give a flip about either of the two people that think that using emulation is worth the bother, and is routinely fixing security" This is as stupid as being upset that the 2015 Ferrari 430 gets 13mpg instead of 14mpg. There's literally nothing Ferrari could care about less, and if you're driving it for the eco factor, you're doing it wrong. They're in the game of making the fastest cars they can, and if you seriously drive a...
I can jump in on that!Not only does apple allow hard drives and memory to be DIY, they even provide instructions. Check out page 37 of this document:http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1602/en_US/macbook_pro_15inch_late_2011.pdf
Gizmodo
This and Shadows of Mordor are going to be the first games I play exclusively through in-home streaming from my PC to my mac+TV+xbox 360 controller setup in the living room.
Woah. I just bought a house and set up in-home streaming thinking it'd be a gimmick. Hosting from 4930k @4.9ghz 16gb Samsung wonder ram @ 1800 Raid 0 M4 256gb x2 Gtx 780Ti 2tb wd green spinner 1440p display I have this running into a switch then into a 4th generation Airport extreme, then to my macbook pro which is hooked up to the TV and xbox 360 controller. The house is wired for gigabit and everything is super healthy on the connection. This is amazing! Especially...
How would one of these be for a steam box that's just used for steam in-home streaming?
Tried it last night, even if everything worked, it's still a godawful game at it's core. I could put up with BF3 because when it worked, it was sweet- but BF4 is just bad through and through. 0/10 after patch, will bulldoze DICE if given the chance.