Posts by un1b4ll

I want to see Battlefield: Gettysburg. Honestly, you might assume first of all that it's boring, but with the creative elements we've seen in shooters in the past few years, they wouldn't even have to innovate to make it a seriously intense and strategic title.
Awesome. I'm so much happier with my purchase now.
Fantastic for AMD Users. Maybe it's not *everyone's* dream, but I for one am excited to see products like this come to market at this price point. I like where the industry is going
SC+ is installed and running! Any requests? http://www.3dmark.com/fs/5003387
So getting a refund for Brink is out of the question, dang.
Woo my EVGA SC+ 980ti just shipped from Newegg
OP it sounds like you're applying your personal perspective to a Titan X, but what you're missing out is that Nvidia knows their customer base a lot better than you or I. When I say they know their customer base, I mean they spend millions of dollars to pay people who have dedicated their life to this craft just to do so... If you can afford a moderate GPU and rely on it to last you and get a good value out of it, then yeah this is horrible. But this card isn't for someone...
Kepler optimization driver is live today. I hope these words are delicious
I was cautioned earlier in the thread about EVGA, I know their mobo division suffered, but can someone elaborate on what's wrong with their graphics cards?
Order in! Do you think my CPU will bottleneck it?