Posts by garikfox

Yes its perfectly fine for 720p, some would even argue it's fine for 1080p.
The new driver was released today, Version 2.0 http://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/minisite/ssd/download/tools.html
FYI: If you're using a Nvidia GPU don't forget to go into the Nvidia Control Panel and in the "Change Resolution" section change it to "Full" instead of Limited. By default Nvidia sets it to Limited for HDMI because most HDMI TV's cant display the full colors PC monitors can. RGB "Full" is what you want. I'm pretty sure this goes for Display Port as well.
Yeah its been great played WoW for 4 hrs. looked pretty good. My monitor is only 1080p though, I need the bigger screen size because my eyes aren't that good at reading smaller text.
If your looking for a good 32 inch 1080p IPS monitor this is it, the price is also good at only 199.99 US. My Calibrated settings below (Spyder5). Brightness: 12 Contrast: 60 Power Savings: Off Picture Mode: Custom SuperResoluton+: Off Sharpness: 50 Black Level: High Response Time: Off Overscan: Off DFC: Off Black Stabilizer: 50 Gamma 1 Color Temp: Custom RGB: 50,48,52 FYI: If you're using a Nvidia GPU don't forget to go into the Nvidia Control Panel and in the...
I just got the 32MP58 version yesterday, looks great im loving it. Brightness: 12 Contrast: 60 Power Saving: Off Picture Mode: Custom SuperResolution+: Off Sharpness: 50 Black Level: High Response Time: Off Overscan: Off DFC: Off Black Stabilizer: 50 Gamma 1 Color Temp: Custom RGB: 50,48,52
Hello, I'm selling my 3 month old Nexus 5X because a 5.2 inch screen is to small for me. It's in great condition, no scratches, it works perfectly and I have never had a problem with it. I never rooted it just kept it stock. It's currently running the latest Nougat update 7.0 build NBD90W. It will come factory reset with my google account removed from the device. It will also come with a free Verus case. -- Free Shipping (FedEx Ground) -- PayPal only
Well since the 960 Pro hasn't been released yet no one can answer that question, but I'm assuming it will work the same as the 950 Pro.
You're missing my point and you've missed it three times now. Yes you can boot from it using IDE as you know. BUT you do NOT have NVMe support its simply not in your BIOS. The NVMe support has to be added into the BIOS for Z77 and below. I modify BIOS's here for the forum. I've seen inside these BIOS's the modules are simply not there to support the NVMe protocol. These drives are all about NVMe, using NVMe you'd get the most out of these drives.
I think you're wrong here you do need a modded BIOS for NVMe support for Z77 and below. I'm NOT talking about your IDE boot support which most people wouldn't use this drive for, I mean full NVMe support.