Posts by garikfox

No it doesn't change the Services, I myself Disable the Windows Update Service in the ISO before installing, It always stays Disabled.
Wonder what the difference is from Adaptive to Optimal, hmmm.
It's a bug while using the DisplayPort connection, try to always use DVI
Yeah Windows 10 will do that and I hate it, I myself Integrate the latest Cumulative Update into the ISO and then Disable the Windows Update Service using NTLite, Then when I do a fresh install no drivers gets installed which is what I want. Just Disable the Windows Update Service and then use DDU to remove the older drivers and then install the new ones. Try the new ones that just got released 362.56. Then when newer Cumulative updates come out just install them...
This has been a issue as long as I can remember, Don't use sleep is pretty much the only thing you can do to fix it.
If your using a HDMI or DisplayPort connection to your monitor this is usually the cause of that error, Always use DVI if possible. Also make sure to use Debug mode in the Nvidia driver this will remove the Factory OC on the card. EVGA with the 900-series cards are notorious for errors esp. TDR errors, This is why I always buy reference NVIDIA made cards whenever possible.
Seems fine on my end. Chrome version 50.0.2661.94 64-bit 50.0.2661.102 just got released a few min ago btw.
Do you have CSM disabled in BIOS ?
Yeah same here.
Hmmm, well this is odd the share link has changed. This is very troubling. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CC475FE5DFE13DF4!145&authkey=!ADBU_seIK63ZGHw&ithint=folder%2c