Posts by garikfox

Hehee told you there good I have a little backlight bleed but ive seen alot worse on some of these.
Yeah same here, I didnt know it was a SE until few days ago though, ohh well
There isnt such a thing as a monitor driver, All it does is adds a ICC file to the system, its for colors mainly.
I got the same one you did and I havent noticed any dead pixels yet, Slight lightbleed top middle and lower right though. So far its been great It already has 80+ hours on it.
Did you OC the monitor by any chance ? This is why im never OC'ing my QNIX. Sounds like the power board went out.
Heres what ManuelG says about this driver. "Nothing major in this driver for end users. The only difference users might see is the new SLI profile for Oddworld New n Tasty"
Here you go Open a command prompt as Admin then type in: bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON Restart computer Once installed open command prompt again as Admin bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF Restart computer Enjoy
Updated
Anyone with the LTM270DL07 (aka. newer model) panel I found a simple color fix for the slight green tint to our panels, Took me about an hour to find the best setting in Nvidia Control Panel. To start off my actual brightness form the physical buttons is at about 30% or 95cdm, possibly 14 clicks up from the lowest setting. 1. Open Nvidia Control Panel and goto Adjust Color 2. Click the bubble NVIDIA settings, 2nd bubble. 3. All channels, put Contrast to 40%, Click...
You're welcome Added