Posts by garikfox

Officially yes but you can add NVMe boot support into the BIOS for Z68/Z77 boards. It's tricky to do it right but I've seen it work.
Not true you can use a M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 adapter and install it in the 2nd PCIe x16 slot and the 1st and 2nd slot become x8 lanes.
I could add NVMe boot support to your BIOS if you want. It's not a guarantee it will work, if it doesn't work just flash the original BIOS back onto the board. Fernando at win-raid got it working on a Z68 board. I'm still waiting on a poster to test it on his Z77 I modded a BIOS for a few days ago. http://www.overclock.net/t/1244232/asus-asrock-msi-gigabyte-bioss-with-updated-raid-orom/3880#post_25508548 This below is the adapter you'll need to...
Select Gen 3 for both.
Awesome
Nice ! i'm sure you're loving it from the GTX 770, I actually upgraded from a 970 and i can tell a difference, These 1060's are simply wonderful.
Ok great let me know
Just to rule out your PSU possibly run some tests with a different PSU. Also since you're using an AMD board make sure in the BIOS you haven't changed the PCIe timings i.e: 100, set that to AUTO.
Yes I've read many posts about people having to lower there OC with 372.70.
I added your BIOS with NVMe boot support, I used the same method Fernando used in that thread. I'm not sure if it will work or not. If it doesn't work just re-flash the original BIOS.