Posts by garikfox

I have a new Slate7 Extreme (Tegra Note 7) for sale I've only turned it on twice, It's so new I haven't even taken out the stylus yet. OS: KitKat 4.4.2 No dead Pixels Free Shipping: UPS Ground PayPal only
850 Evo
I have always left everything at its defaults but change only two things, Single Display Mode, and Texture to High Quality.
You're welcome
Added
Well according to this below post that was posted yesterday they say that the only driver available for WIn10 is to run Windows Update. Not sure what version it is though. So it could be a DX12 driver. https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/805455/geforce-drivers/windows-10-technical-preview-display-driver-feedback-thread-1-23-15-/
Hello, The onboard intel RAID is very very good, So yes use that. I bet its better then that RocketRAID. The stripe size has ALOT to do with performance, I would do a 32k stripe if your doing it for your OS, 16k used to be best but the system files have gotten alot bigger since XP days. As far as the OROM goes to be honest if it was me Id use the one that comes with it because the X99's are so new they should come with the latest OROM anyway.
You're welcome
No problem
Yeah you only should be using a USB Pen drive formatted with FAT32 to update the BIOS