Posts by jacobwt226

I was after more about $175 for Motherboard and RAM, and that extra $100 for the new NZXT Phantom!
I just bought a FX-8150, with AMD's water-cooling unit, but I need a couple more upgrades (including Motherboard, Memory, and hopefully a new Case). I have about $185, *but I can add another $100 worse case, any recommendations? Also, I need it to have CrossfireX and SLi...
Hey, been awhile sicne I posted anything, anyways, I am looking for a Computer upgrade from my oldish computer, I do a lot of gaming and some model design and texture work. I also need to include a Monitor. Here are the spec's I have now. CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9850 2.5Ghz AM2+ OEM CPU Motherboard: ASUS M4A785-M AMD 785G Socket AM2+ Motherboard RAM: Corsair 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz (x2) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper N520 Copper Heatpipe CPU Cooler GPU: GTS 450 (6 pin...
I would like a in-ear headphone, what are the best ones?
FM2 can't hit high overclocks like AM3+ though, and 1200p is my lowest resolution i will go.
I would like 1200p, because 1080p isn't PC-gaming, its x-box gaming...I know they have some nice 1200p monitors out there for $250> And I been also looking at the corsair accelerator series of SSD's they look good. also my budget is $300 but I would like if it stayed below $250.
any monitor/SSD recommendations?
I am recently trying to get the will to upgrade, Now my question is not IF I should upgrade but WHAT I should upgrade, here are basic tech specs of my computer (right now): AMD Phenom X4 (unlocked OC-ed to 2.5 Ghz) Asus Micro-ATX AM2+/AM3 Hyrbid board running DDR2 and PCIe 2.0 (No SLI or CFX) 4 gigs of RAM GTS 450 (oc-ed to 550ti levels) 1.5 terabyte HDD 7200RPM (No SSD but that can be included) and a basic Cosair PSU with only 1 6+2 GPU connector There you go my humble...
He is sadly (against my advice) getting a FX-8120, and other component he has left out for the moment, more info when info comes....
He kinda does a lot of stuff...he designs models (hes a architect), but he does love a good game of mechwarrior (the new one). His monitor is old, 900p...