Posts by Nebacanezer

Good news, my order has finally shipped. Would have been nice to get a reply from one of the CM Reps here but all is well. Hopefully it won't take as long to get to my house as it did to ship *EDIT* Got the shipping info, should be here Saturday. Pretty excited.
Good news, my order has finally shipped. Would have been nice to get a reply from one of the CM Reps here but all is well. Hopefully it won't take as long to get to my house as it did to ship
Hey sorry man been crazy busy lol but thank you for checking to see how things are going. I tried giving the RAM a little voltage boost and it ended up crashing every time after about 2 mins of IBT. However, I did end up setting it to Auto and it has been stable so far. 18 hours on IBT and temps are hitting about 70 max. I plan to play around with it a little more on Monday...stupid business trip lol
Lol that's good to hear that it shipped. I love in Texas so I think it will take longer to get to me haha. It's cool though I know they are working hard on getting my order to me so I can't fault them.
I saw that post but I figured since I made my order on the 2nd it would move a little faster. I understand they are quite possibly backed up but I guess I didn't expect it to take as long as it has. Hopefully it gets shipped soon.
Nebacanezer
Absolutely amazing give away!!! *FINGERS CROSSED* CPU i7 3930K Graphics ASUS GTX680-DC2-4GD5 Hard Drive Samsung 840 capacity: 256 GBytes Power CORSAIR AXSeries AX850 Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-X79-UP4 RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB size: 16 GBytes Case CM Storm Stryker Hard Drive WD Black capacity: 1 TBytes Cooling Corsair h100i Thanks again for the opportunity!
Heck yeah! Awesome give away and I would love to sport me some OCN branded gear
Today it changed from "Awaiting Fulfillment" to "Awaiting Shipment". I was not aggravated before but seeing how long it has taken for even an update to my order has made me slightly aggravated. I only hope that it doesn't take as long to ship and then to actually get to my house. From now on I believe I will be either modding the case myself or ordering from somewhere else. This is a bit ridiculous to be waiting this long.
I think I am finally ready to get my feet wet and try water cooling. However, I am not experienced enough nor do I feel confident to build / operate a custom loop on my own. So with that in mind I'm looking at some of the all-in-one coolers to start with. I have been looking at some reviews and benchmarks of a few different coolers. I know I want to stay away from the Corsair H series coolers as I have heard horror stories from friends and from different reviews on a...